Fafnir

2024 Apr 14 04:49:26
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 11 09:36:15
yeppers :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 11 09:32:52
Always great having a "Good Team" caring for you.

vash99

2024 Apr 10 10:02:05
yeah i am their a good team

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 10 07:24:44
Not sure if it is just us but we used to love a good steak and now when we get one and cook them up...they taste bland no matter what we do to them. WAAA!

thelufias

2024 Apr 09 08:07:08
Good to see them taking good care of you...and you taking care of you.

vash99

2024 Apr 08 09:43:28
got the chemo list today , 2 drugs one pill one iv twice a month

thelufias

2024 Apr 06 06:40:04
Glad you're back...Yup...Moving operating systems is not a good thing...

AngellsGraphics

2024 Apr 05 11:39:42
Glad to be back after my nasty pc crash trying to move my windows to an ssd, got rid of my windows and never transferred.  :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 05 12:16:47
Don't zoom to fast...we still have Dragons flying around

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 05 11:38:44
Just zooming by saying hello!

Radkres

2024 Apr 03 10:57:19
Most of the Time Was nausea, Lack of Taste, Fatigue, Going to the Bathroom. Etc ...

vash99

2024 Apr 03 10:14:38
so im trying to figure out what to expect during the chemo as for side effects

thelufias

2024 Apr 03 08:46:30
Knock Knock

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Fae in Pink © AngellsGraphics

TOTW

Witch of the Westmoreland © Paul

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99117
  • Total Topics: 12297
  • Online Today: 543
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 171222 times)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #940 on: January 19, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »
Looks like it will be an interesting week, why .... because I have a site walk on Tuesday at Disney Reedy Creek for another base station.

Going in blind on that one ... but what else is new.

Then we still are waiting on paperwork from Disney Cruise Lines, although I am starting to believe they are not going to provide any documents for me. Will just have to make my own and go forward and seal them when done and send them to our rep so they can load them on the boat which will make life easier.

Not happy about the loss of "chain of custody" but it will certainly make my life simpler.

Then to add insult to injury that "hurry up and get it done" project for inter-operability on the county system. The system techs claim that the consolette are ready for install.

:sigh:

The bonus is that although Monday is a school holiday and I do not have to teach class, it is also still a three day week for me, tis the last one for a while, but it is still a three day week.

Why because the following week is going to be the week of the cruise and based on how the days fall out it will be a two week stretch with no time off.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
  • Lurker in the dark, with a torch.
« Reply #941 on: January 19, 2020, 06:48:52 PM »
but the overtime.... trapped on a boat..... think overtime.
Cheers
Hey Don't be mean, remember.. no matter where you
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #942 on: January 19, 2020, 07:46:38 PM »
I am  ..... however the downside is that there will be a large amount of children on board and as a single person with no children skills ... that should be quite interesting ... sort of, kind of, maybe ....

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
« Reply #943 on: January 19, 2020, 08:05:50 PM »
Hrrrmmmmm..... Usually all I do is smile at the anklebiters... and they run screaming.
Or you can ask if the mini human belongs to anyone, or is it a free range snack.
>8 )
Cheers
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #944 on: January 19, 2020, 08:14:57 PM »
Rowan Atkinson Live - Headmaster kills student  :coffeemaker:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #945 on: January 19, 2020, 08:31:40 PM »
Liking the suggestions

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #946 on: January 19, 2020, 08:38:49 PM »
Hrrrmmmmm..... Usually all I do is smile at the anklebiters... and they run screaming.
Or you can ask if the mini human belongs to anyone, or is it a free range snack.
>8 )
Cheers

That has worked in the past for me as well .. :heeheehee:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #947 on: January 20, 2020, 02:13:26 PM »
And what do I find out when I got to work, today is a paid holiday and I forgot completely.

:thud:

So only a two day work week. :thud:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #948 on: January 21, 2020, 07:19:27 PM »
And went in to work this morn and get all sort of flack, oh once you get done with your site walk this morning I need you to go over to Reedy Creek to install the inter-op console.

It will take a mag mount antenna ... well that is great I guess I have to leave now to drive back to the prime site to pick everything up and then drive all the way back to EPCOT.

Oh we picked it all up last Friday, ... After I checked ... sure ... where are the power cords and the antenna.

So had to drive all the way back to the prime site to get the missing parts. Then had to drive all the way to EPCOT for my site walk that yes, I was late for due to the bungling by others.

Then had to drive to the Reedy Creek site to install this "precious" inter-op console ... yep ... sarcasm in bold, capital letters, underlined and in bright shining lights.

Oh and to make it even more interesting I am to go back to Flagler county tomorrow morning because, ye ole boss that sits at the desk said that yes the last site DC power will be completed ... :rat-atat: .... by Friday ... I call that someones alligator mouth overriding their canary asshole. Considering that I am scheduled to take Thursday and Friday off.

He is not doing the work, I am and I am sorry but I have PTO still to use or loose and that will not happen.

You don't let me take time off during the year, because there is so much work to be done and for some reason I am the only one that can do it, :whatthe: well, you made your bed then in my opinion, because now we have have to take a lot of time or loose it, and as mentioned above ... NOPE .... NADA .... :noway: ... you have no one to blame but yourself.

And to make it interesting, I just passed the next threshold and have earned additional PTO hours this year (28 days) now.

Let us see if he learns the lesson .... not holding my breath

Offline Wizzard

• Wizard of Odd
  • Working It
« Reply #949 on: January 21, 2020, 08:28:40 PM »
Hoisted by his own punchcard.
Whilst you're on PTO, you *could* suggest double pay with bonus' then you'd *consider* coming in.
I found when you strangle their wallet, they pay attention.
Gods I'm glad I'm retired.
sometimes.
Cheers
go,
There you are.
Buckaroo Banzai

participial