Fafnir

2024 Apr 14 04:49:26
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 11 09:36:15
yeppers :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 11 09:32:52
Always great having a "Good Team" caring for you.

vash99

2024 Apr 10 10:02:05
yeah i am their a good team

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 10 07:24:44
Not sure if it is just us but we used to love a good steak and now when we get one and cook them up...they taste bland no matter what we do to them. WAAA!

thelufias

2024 Apr 09 08:07:08
Good to see them taking good care of you...and you taking care of you.

vash99

2024 Apr 08 09:43:28
got the chemo list today , 2 drugs one pill one iv twice a month

thelufias

2024 Apr 06 06:40:04
Glad you're back...Yup...Moving operating systems is not a good thing...

AngellsGraphics

2024 Apr 05 11:39:42
Glad to be back after my nasty pc crash trying to move my windows to an ssd, got rid of my windows and never transferred.  :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 05 12:16:47
Don't zoom to fast...we still have Dragons flying around

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 05 11:38:44
Just zooming by saying hello!

Radkres

2024 Apr 03 10:57:19
Most of the Time Was nausea, Lack of Taste, Fatigue, Going to the Bathroom. Etc ...

vash99

2024 Apr 03 10:14:38
so im trying to figure out what to expect during the chemo as for side effects

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Fae in Pink © AngellsGraphics

TOTW

Witch of the Westmoreland © Paul

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99128
  • Total Topics: 12297
  • Online Today: 538
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Role Playing and Rendering  (Read 1661 times)

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
Role Playing and Rendering
« on: January 30, 2018, 06:54:08 AM »
Ok, I will try recreate things as they happened :) please forgive my spelling mistake as I can't speak English perfectly.

We started playing Add 1e after summer 1994. There was some playing in the summer but I was not there and there was GM who was from Belgrade and after that we continued...

My first character was Illusionist Gorgar, who like the rest of the group reached level 5. Beside him there was female ranger (click on the link for picture), thief and cleric though that character I don't remember that good. Adventure was in small seaside town where we were hired by local duke to find some dog (mastiff) who was stolen because he was champion of local dog fights. We searched trough town and I vividly remember scene where I have met guards (probably on balcony, or on some alley), and used change shape spell to make myself look like a guard (or something similar) and just talked withem saying that they should go other way.

At the end of our search we have found ship of local pirates led by a female captain. We tried to infiltrate the ship (probably me with shape change) but eventualy we were discovered and needed to fight on the dock. I remember ranger shooting arrows and finaly I was captured and taken to captain where I was charmed by her ring and evetualy they have let me go with small boat while they sailed away from the town, probably with a dog. So we made it back with mastiff and returned it to duke, though originaly adventure states anyone captured probably will become slave of the pirates.

That was our first adventure, after that we have lost our ranger :) but continued to play. Maybe there was another adventure but I don't remember though I have tried... What I remember is that our GM started playing with us for some time, we got new cleric instead of that player who replaced temporarely our GM.

Then we started playing again and there was a problem with dividing of gold, and session finished when our GM (who played assassin) went to other town with gold (maybe with our thief or alone). Anyway our characters have parted thus ending adventure.

Now that was not good as we couldn't play anymore together, so we decided that our old GM start GM-ing again and to play as nothing bad happened (that part when we couldn't agree what to do with treasure)...

Ok I better post this and will continue, also will need to edit it a bit...
Dreams don't work unless You do...

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
Re: Ad&d in Herceg Novi
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »
Next adventure was Tomb it May concern (all these adventures were from dungeon 22 and 23 only things that we have got from Belgrade back then), story was about Paladin geting a warhorse, but could be adapted for party level 2 and that is what our GM did. We have met some skeletons and zombies in underground tomb complex and at the end juju zobie of some wizard who was tough but we got him eventualy. I got the prize and it was a medalion with a war horse that could be summoned. Not very usable for illusionist but still better with it.

Next one was Dark forest. Story was about Myconids (mushroom people) who lived underground and were fighting flinds. We met them, talked and helped them fought the battle against flinds and won after tough fight. Nice adventure they had some trance that we were part of and that is how we communicated.

Finaly Deception Pass, and it was for a bit higher levels then we were (Level 7-9), so probably we leveled up because of it and started. We were 5th level by that time...

We reached some canyon and it was fortified but abandoned... Eventualy we explored and find cave or some underground complex and started to explore more until we have found big hall full of ogre magis and small white dragon inside (I think it was white, but after looking at adventure it was bronze). We have entered on front door and have met dragon face to face who just used his breath weapon and that is how our tale ended. But all in all it was great experience for me, and GM was really good. Later I tried to GM and now have to rethink and tried to remember what happened. I have old characters and will need to take picture of them.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
Cool...I like the female Ranger.

I'm not into gaming with folks.  When I play my games I like the fact that I won because of me and I lost because of me LOLOL....

But my Grandson, Nephew in Newport and Niece here in Monroe all like those type of games and play with folks from all over the world.  Travis likes his War games, my Nephew (who designs game figures) plays Sci Fi Games and My Niece is into the Fantasy games. 

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:29:22 PM »
Yes, I am starting to think like that but it can be nice maybe sometimes chaotic a bit.

But that sounds great. I will post here more. For now I have took pictures of half of characters that are left and that is probably one third or almost half of characters that my group have ever played. I have lost 2nd half, those were mostly more experienced characters but I will try to recreate things as much as I can.

Now I am a bit busy, but will try to do this and after that maybe to edit so that I can have as much complete journal of the things that happened :)

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 03:03:29 PM »
I have finaly remembered 2 more adventures that we played and edited post 2. Also I have remembered that our GM went to study in Belgrade after the summer 95 and we need to replace him. Mostly I did the work and some of my friends. I finaly remembered my 2nd character ranger, it was session at my home we had 2 parties and 2 GMs. I only remember that we have fought some giant bees. Now that is a period I will have to talk more, I still have one more character from that time, Wizard evoker, but I don't remember anything more.

What I have done is I have sorted all characters, but I will have to do it better, and to remember what they have played together. I think there is 3-4 main groups and probably more then 50 characters total. Will have to work on that, but will be interesting to recreate most important events if I can remember them  :java:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
Re: Ad&d Memories
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 03:06:53 PM »
Ok here is new picture, I will have write more about my plans...
Evil Captainhttp://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/displayimage.php?pid=37143
...About her:She originaly appeared in adventure Old Sea-Dog from Dungeon Magazine No.23. She was Captain of the Ship Gales' Teeth (Al:Neutral, Thief Lv9) and totaly distrusting person as she spent too much time with buccaneers. I got her look good comparing the picture from module, and I think I might call Her Iantea Payback. It seems she is not really evil but neautral :)...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 03:52:51 PM »
Awesome job on that one Milos....well done....

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2019, 02:24:54 AM »
Thank You! I have updated my previous post with more info about the captain :)
I was doiong that picture at the same time while trying to grab Rawart products while they were 65% off  :ifonly: and I got
...https://www.daz3d.com/ape-world-2-bundle which was my wish for long time (mainly because I have Gorilla for Genesis but not good texture and LAMH preset, and also because it has LAMH presets for G2m figures too)...and https://www.daz3d.com/drakon (Beacuse I need Lizardmen and this one is good enough and maybe better then his M4/V4 versions which are divided in 2 products with texture expansion)
Anyway after that I tried Darwin the toon chimp, but as it goes my computer crashed 2 times because it seems LAMH and new DS is a bit too much for my old computer and my RAM is not enough. But I am hoping I will be able to use it last time it crashed while I tried to render and before it crashed during the scene creation :)
Anyway I will have to do it again and just for note I love Rawart's products, they are simply amazing ...

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 10:47:24 AM »
Yup....Rawarts stuff is pretty cool....

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • Working It
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 10:14:10 AM »
Yes only thing that is not good is that there is no separate head and body morphs :) but anyway I got teeth morphs for G1 by Zev0 and also Aiko 7 and Kenji 7, bad about G7 figures for now is that they are newer and I am not sure I will be able to use pw Toon shaders on them as I do on those older figures, that is for now, they look great though, I am happy I got them :)

Ok here is new picture I think that is good. I am trying to make some neutral looking people, but that slicer outfit which I like a lot gives them a bit more edge, and bandit texture so I guess they might be some rogues, we will see. Backdrop is by Ute, good enough but I hope I will try to make something better :)

http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=37264#top_display_media