Chat Room

What's Up

thelufias

2024 Apr 17 10:53:32
Gooooooood Morning EVERYONE....It's Wet Wednesday...

Radkres

2024 Apr 16 02:03:49
O.o Might Talk to the On Call Nurse And Ask about it. :MARILY:

thelufias

2024 Apr 16 10:02:29
Don't let it get out of hand...

vash99

2024 Apr 15 11:30:46
my lower left side is bugging me today

Fafnir

2024 Apr 14 04:49:26
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 11 09:36:15
yeppers :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 11 09:32:52
Always great having a "Good Team" caring for you.

vash99

2024 Apr 10 10:02:05
yeah i am their a good team

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 10 07:24:44
Not sure if it is just us but we used to love a good steak and now when we get one and cook them up...they taste bland no matter what we do to them. WAAA!

thelufias

2024 Apr 09 08:07:08
Good to see them taking good care of you...and you taking care of you.

vash99

2024 Apr 08 09:43:28
got the chemo list today , 2 drugs one pill one iv twice a month

thelufias

2024 Apr 06 06:40:04
Glad you're back...Yup...Moving operating systems is not a good thing...

AngellsGraphics

2024 Apr 05 11:39:42
Glad to be back after my nasty pc crash trying to move my windows to an ssd, got rid of my windows and never transferred.  :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 05 12:16:47
Don't zoom to fast...we still have Dragons flying around

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 05 11:38:44
Just zooming by saying hello!

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Fae in Pink © AngellsGraphics

TOTW

Witch of the Westmoreland © Paul

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99179
  • Total Topics: 12298
  • Online Today: 969
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Daz Studio 4.9 Pro  (Read 5413 times)

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
Re: Daz Studio 4.9 Pro
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »
Ok guys, here is my first render in new Daz Studio 4.9 Pro. Hope it's fine. Thanx for all the help. Still learning, but took some time with this one...Here is the link:

http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/displayimage.php?pid=29383

:shiv3:
~ A freak like me, just needs infinity! ~

Offline Neimrok

• Elf of the Light
  • Working It
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 12:48:48 PM »
Ok guys, here is my first render in new Daz Studio 4.9 Pro. Hope it's fine. Thanx for all the help. Still learning, but took some time with this one...Here is the link:

http://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=29383#top_display_media

Sounds very fine for me. :thumb_up:
Glad you could get all your content well installed.
I didn't find the pdf I talked about, but I think it's the same ones than those you could find with the links provided by Aelin.

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
Thanx so much. Now off to the next render

:yeow:

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
Me again.

Ok I have installed all via DIM in 4.9 Pro, but for some reason V4.2 is not installed correct. I unistalled it. Installed it again. Even added it manually and still no change. If anyone had this issue, let me know of the solution. Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Shatteredmuse

• Just In
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2016, 01:24:03 PM »
AmirA what area are you accessing that from? Is it the smart content, the poser library, my daz library, or the products category?

I have my reasons for asking. I had a similar issue with her not showing up in the smart content pane, also happened to my genesis characters. it turned out to be that over the top of the actual reference were orphaned references that I had to remove. I stopped using smart content all together because it would randomly do this to me.

So if you look for her under poser format or your daz format categories using the general content pane... does she show up?
Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane. - R Brault.

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 01:38:25 PM »
AmirA what area are you accessing that from? Is it the smart content, the poser library, my daz library, or the products category?

I have my reasons for asking. I had a similar issue with her not showing up in the smart content pane, also happened to my genesis characters. it turned out to be that over the top of the actual reference were orphaned references that I had to remove. I stopped using smart content all together because it would randomly do this to me.

So if you look for her under poser format or your daz format categories using the general content pane... does she show up?

I added another screen shot and u will see its the smart content and all is in my daz library. 4.9 is new to me since I used 3 before the crash lol.

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 02:18:08 PM »
I never had this issue, because i have always my DS3 Runtime. In fact, i have 3 Runtime:
- this from DS4 (My Library => datas, People, Runtime...)
- this from DS3
- this from Poser 11

It's a choice i made, like i could keep this way. No crash of computer fortunately.

It's possible the issue come to ways in the runtime of DS4. Like you have now the Runtime in "My Library", perhaps V4 doesn't like the change.
Could be interesting to check the way in the code.

Other thing: yes DS4 makes a difference between Poser and Daz (duf, dsb) formats.
The first screen capture is for the DS4 path for "My Library" content.
The second shows all runtimes for Poser content. Yes "mY Library" is showed too, but it's impossible to touch the content by there (no arrow to continue)

Check FRM for great products

Offline Shatteredmuse

• Just In
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 02:28:51 PM »
I never got to use Daz 3 so I am not entirely sure how different things are, other than I've heard plenty say that the difference is pretty extreme. Now by no means am I an expert, more so that I am just too stubborn to give up and will spend a lot of time fiddling & seeking out solutions. I have no idea why the smart content pane does this when it comes to certain products or even just randomly chooses products to screw up. I do know that is not the only way to access content. Like I said, I stopped using smart content because it would piss me off every time I opened the program. Instead I set up my own categories & organize them to the extent that I could both find things and knew they would work. Now on to the actual explanation of how to check to see if she really is installed correctly & the smart pane is being stupid...or if somehow DIM installed her wrong.

If you don't currently have your content tab open, go up to window and click on it. Mouse over the Panes (Tabs) that will pop up another selection and from there you can open up the content library pane. (attachment 1 shows basically what I am talking about)

Once the pane is open you should see some options. Should list Daz Format, Poser Formats, Products, & the Categories. My pane is set up as a list which is why in the last attachment you'll notice the 2 lists side by side. I think default is tree.

Attachments 2 & 3 show where abouts to go. If you need examples in tree format let me know. Essentially you want to go to Poser Formats, Figures, scroll till you see Daz People & click on that. Scroll through the thumbs on the bottom & if you find her thumb shows up...then it is the smart content tab thats messed up.

If she doesn't show up there, then she is installed incorrectly. I highly doubt it though given you installed both by DIM & manually.

(the workspace layout set up I have is city limits with my own fiddling to get my tabs to where I wanted them).

Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane. - R Brault.

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 03:14:41 PM »
Okie dokie will look at what you mentioned and keep you posted. Very frustrating indeed  :OMFG:

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2016, 04:19:15 AM »
Some good news finally. V4 works now, after I checked the metafile and running now.  :woohoo:

But I am having an issue with 4.9 to install manually. Do anyone has a tree layout for this daz? I have tried to find it but no help. If I direct to where the items must be there is an empty directory. So I need a tree layout as it's different from daz 3. Then hopefully I can install again manually.
 :sad:

participial