Pommerlis

2024 Mar 29 04:11:22
 :easter5:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 28 06:20:23
 :easter5:

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98815
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 1285
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: The new Centaur'n stuff  (Read 22531 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
Re: The new Centaur'n stuff
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2018, 07:34:12 AM »
:ty: I have updated the first message of topic now in more.  :mwah:
Last step to do, put link toward the topic in concerned categories on forum.
Check FRM for great products

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »
I see I'll have to make some visits shortly to check and make sure I've got all....or more of all....again.... :shrug: :tearlaugh:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
  • Recipient of "Grumpy Old Man" award.
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2018, 12:46:11 PM »
All the morphs, per se, are up there.  There is one confused pack supposed to be for genesis.  But my experience is just hide the legs and drag n parent the Figure into the horse neck works fine.  Others have done pretty good creating their own morphs for other creatures in whatever modeler they use.  Haven't seen them sharing those yet.  HEMI426 has shared freely all these things for a full decade now.   I have hopes he will allow the other items too.  But they might be bound by other folks copyrights, I'd  have to research that bit.

Riding Pants texture set for V4 Bodysuit
Riding Helmet
Centaur Top V4

I think the Pants texture and Centaur Top can be found Googly.  Not positive about that riding helmet.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2018, 07:43:49 PM »
Oh coolness, no need to Google them, HEMI 426 said I can put those on ShareCG as well.  I also gave him the link where I put them.   
Goodness, it feels like my birthday or something!   :tearlaugh:   But that's still a couple weeks away.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2018, 11:32:45 PM »
As of this time, 23:10 09UN2018, all of HEMI-426 Centaur Kits, his Riding Pants texture set for the V4 Bodysuit, The V4 Centaur Top, the textures for the Centaur Top and the V4 Riding Helmet are all uploaded.  They all have promo pics now also.   And I made MAT pose .png's for the riding pants textures.  So we can see all these items in our Poser Libraries. 

I am just guessing, but all these items should work in DS also.  There are only regular textures, no Material Room shader nodes applied.  Just textures and bump maps. 

Now here is a little image I slapped together from some 9 year old renders.   Vicky 4.2, Siobhan by Gypsyangel, Hat, Vest, Top and Boots from IA's Outfit #5, V4 Bodysuit and Riding Pants Texture with a MilHorse holding the scene up.  :)

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2018, 02:23:56 AM »
For the information of ALL Attic denizens and visitors:   This thread is actually rooted in an amazing, cool and wonderful period of our Communities life.   In 2008, HEMI-426 wanted to make a couple nice looking Centaurs.  Ones he could fancy up with clothes and skins and coats and stuff.  But, there really weren't any items in the market or freestuff anywhere that were very useful.  He spent TONS (months!) of time figuring it all out and getting the results now posted over on ShareCG.   There were a couple dozen of us other very interested users that started following him around, nagging him for a crack at using his "kit".   It took off like a Dodge Challenger with a HEMI-426 in it!   LOL!  Yeah he loves that engine.  Arguably the most powerful production engine through the millennium.   Things all seemed to just weave and tie together, and soon BluesDragon was planning yet another of his great art contests at DAZ.  Only, he wanted to make it the biggest ever.  Well, he succeeded.  And a lot of us artists and wannabe's were using HEMI's kits to create our own Centaurs and Chakats to create fantastical fantasy scenes for that contest.   The BluesDragons 2008 Frazetta Art Contest.   THAT was an absolute BLAST!    :crazysmile: :shock: :smile: :explode: :yippee: :winks: :woohoo:

So here we are, with HEMI-426's kits, bits and bobs which he put ALL out for us to use, FREE.   Through the years, what I lacked in skill and talent, I made up for in sheer enthusiasm.   And I still enjoy it.   Yes, I am like a regular little kid playing with toy horses and barnyard toys and getting SO involved in it.   And I'm about to be 64 years old.  Not a bit ashamed of myself, but a tad embarrassed at having improved so little.  And today I finally realized and say:  It don't matter cause I am enjoying it!  There we go, full steam ahead now!

:tearlaugh:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2018, 07:51:03 AM »
Oh coolness, no need to Google them, HEMI 426 said I can put those on ShareCG as well.  I also gave him the link where I put them.   
Goodness, it feels like my birthday or something!   :tearlaugh:   But that's still a couple weeks away.
:happydance:
:heeheehee: That significates we'll have more freebie topics for those packs.
Check FRM for great products

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2018, 10:29:17 AM »
YES!  They're *ALL*  F R E E B I E S  ! ! ! !    BWAHAhahahahahahahaaa !!!! :haha:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2018, 10:32:19 AM »
I am pleasantly surprised that these HEMI Centaur items have been downloaded so many times.  And in just one day at that.  Yaaay!   I think HEMI 426 ought to be proud of what he gave to the community!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2018, 12:07:41 PM »
And I've officially cleaned you out....well, Not cleaned you out....but grabbed them all....I'm sure I'll have some of them somewhere in my archives...but now I have them again...if I didn't have them before....or before before....  :java:

participial