Chat Room

What's Up

vash99

2024 Mar 27 10:19:38
yeah well at least the chemo my doctor suggested is a lot less harsh than when my mom had it

Radkres

2024 Mar 26 10:42:06
I Hope You Come up Negative on Cancer! Chemo is no Fun!  :3flower;

vash99

2024 Mar 26 10:14:09
i did the doctor was slightly concerned but its already fading i go back to work next week with limitations and a referral to an oncologist for blood work and possible chemo

thelufias

2024 Mar 26 12:06:16
Any bruising should be reported to your Doctor if you didn't know how it got there.

vash99

2024 Mar 23 11:02:10
i do im always walking around this part of town it helps but yesterday i saw a big bruise on my abdomen its already fading but it caught me off guard

Radkres

2024 Mar 22 12:27:16
Reminder Do Your Home Work Too! Do Not Be My Aunt Who Does nothing unless they are standing There!  :hug:

thelufias

2024 Mar 22 09:20:19
That's a good thing vash...they push you...but it's worth it in the end.

vash99

2024 Mar 21 09:34:30
im going to msc in olive branch this weekend for me its physical therapy

thelufias

2024 Mar 21 04:14:51
Snow Tomorrow....we shall see....if not....we won't see

vash99

2024 Mar 19 09:59:20
 :havesum:

Fafnir

2024 Mar 19 05:36:57
 :toast:

Pommerlis

2024 Mar 19 04:54:08
Renovating is hard work!

vash99

2024 Mar 18 09:45:35
the food is overseasoned and they wake u up every two hours to check vitals, blood test , give the occasional tylonol  i got more sleep in one night home last night than four days in the hospital lolon another note i found the fifth incision its a lot longer than the rest and it stings

thelufias

2024 Mar 18 10:49:35
I know what you mean Vash...They wake you up to give you a sleeping pill LOL

Radkres

2024 Mar 18 08:04:37
O.o Drugs? The Kind Nurse with Tentacles for Hair? Oh I Know The Food!  :toast:

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Das Mäuschen © Lienchen

TOTW

Metallica / Lethal Injection (TGIF) © oldeekdog

Monthly Contest Winner ~ February
~Space Fantasy~

1st Place:

R01 Nebula Patrol Flight by Agent0013

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 98781
  • Total Topics: 12309
  • Online Today: 638
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Magnetize clothing  (Read 9700 times)

Offline HadCancer

• Attic Crusader
  • 1000 Grand Roller
Magnetize clothing
« on: September 27, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
  I think this is the right place to ask this, If not I apologize. For the first time ever, I actually tried to find the answer in the Poser manual, but had no luck. Even Goggled it, but just got a bunch of read me's and tutorial on dynamic cloth ( actually learned something there). I have problems getting Tenchi Warrior Body main body clothing to fit right. The vendor said I had to magnetize the clothing. My question is how and when do I do that. I know where the "Magnetize Clothing" panels are. There about 10 of them, so I assume each one would be used for a different article of clothing. My question do you click it after you first load the clothing onto the character before you conform it. Do you do it after you have posed the character. Do do it to the base V4, then apply character morph. I had the "Tenchi Warrior" character, so I thought it would fit the character with no problems of poke throughs, but that does not seem to be the case. Like I said the vendor said eveything would resolve when I magnetize the clothing. I have never really figured out how to use this function. I usually just use morphs to fix poke throughs, or photo-shop it. Question is how do I magnetize clothes for V4?

Thanks, I know I am a dummy. :deadhorse:

Offline Margy

• The Margician
  • Attic Icon
    • Margys Renderwelt
Re: Magnetize clothing
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 03:23:12 PM »
I load my figure, the clothes (conform them) and pose the figure. If I see pokethrough, I magnetize the clothes. Choose one of the clothing items and use the first magnetize pose (the one without any number), do it again with the next clothing item and so on. :) If you have one V4 in your scene, you just use the first magnetize pose. If you have 2, you need the second one and so on. So the numbers have to do with the numbers of Vicky's in your scene.

I hope this helps a little bit. :)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
Magnetize and parenting are two entirely different things

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »
thanks for letting me know so I removed my answer,

this way won't confuse others
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline HadCancer

• Attic Crusader
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:52:07 PM »
Thank you for the answers. I think I did what Margy suggested, but it will try it again. Usually I never have a problem with a clothing item if it is specifcally designed for that charactetr, But for some reason the main body suit has poke throughs when the item is conformed and playing with the morph dails does work but makes it look unnatural. It maybe my copy of Poser Pro 2010. It has been buggy at times. In fact I have many the lenthy discussions with tech. support with no real total corrections. I know over time I have had to do a total reinstall 2 times what a pain, and I have a number of items were the thubnails for the item is blank. I was wondering if others had the same problem.

Offline Margy

• The Margician
  • Attic Icon
    • Margys Renderwelt
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 12:03:12 AM »
Blank thumbnails are "wrong image files". Old products use rsr files and the new Poser versions can't read them. Just convert them to png with this little tool: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=57197
https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/57197

Do you have the newest SR installed for your Poser?

Offline Margy

• The Margician
  • Attic Icon
    • Margys Renderwelt
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 08:02:40 AM »
I used P8 and PP2010 a long time and had never such a problem. Unfortunately I don't have this clothes, otherwise I would try it for you.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 08:21:35 AM »
I do have Tenchi Warrior but have not used it in Poser 9 as of yet so don't know if there is a problem there, I do not recall having a problem with poke through in Poser 7

Hmm don't see the image I did using it either how odd must not have posted it well we can fix that and give an updated report on what makes it play nice.

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 04:06:37 PM »
yes and depending on the characters morphs I hae always had some degree of poke through, but usually tweak with dials to get it to fit or hid what doesn't need to show anyhoo

but with 9 it is more now than with 7 or 8

and sometimes my problem is either too shiny (figured out must be something with those shaders mats) or the textures not applying right, even with deleting them/quitting poser/readding them with new location (runtime room) It doesn't apply after the first time or sometimes from the get go.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline HadCancer

• Attic Crusader
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 06:45:18 PM »
Just want to thenkd you all for all the help you have given me. I do have Poser 5,6,7. I kind of expected that it is a Poser 2010 issue. Tech supportys final answer to me was my runtime was too big...Sheez. I bet most od you guys/gals have bigger Rintimes than me.. Especially since I lost so much when my hardrive went by by. :ty_luv: