Chat Room

What's Up

thelufias

2024 Apr 17 10:53:32
Gooooooood Morning EVERYONE....It's Wet Wednesday...

Radkres

2024 Apr 16 02:03:49
O.o Might Talk to the On Call Nurse And Ask about it. :MARILY:

thelufias

2024 Apr 16 10:02:29
Don't let it get out of hand...

vash99

2024 Apr 15 11:30:46
my lower left side is bugging me today

Fafnir

2024 Apr 14 04:49:26
 :havesum:

vash99

2024 Apr 11 09:36:15
yeppers :c-cat:

thelufias

2024 Apr 11 09:32:52
Always great having a "Good Team" caring for you.

vash99

2024 Apr 10 10:02:05
yeah i am their a good team

DarkAngel

2024 Apr 10 07:24:44
Not sure if it is just us but we used to love a good steak and now when we get one and cook them up...they taste bland no matter what we do to them. WAAA!

thelufias

2024 Apr 09 08:07:08
Good to see them taking good care of you...and you taking care of you.

vash99

2024 Apr 08 09:43:28
got the chemo list today , 2 drugs one pill one iv twice a month

thelufias

2024 Apr 06 06:40:04
Glad you're back...Yup...Moving operating systems is not a good thing...

AngellsGraphics

2024 Apr 05 11:39:42
Glad to be back after my nasty pc crash trying to move my windows to an ssd, got rid of my windows and never transferred.  :havesum:

thelufias

2024 Apr 05 12:16:47
Don't zoom to fast...we still have Dragons flying around

Pommerlis

2024 Apr 05 11:38:44
Just zooming by saying hello!

Attic Donations

Link to the thread

All donations are greatly needed, appreciated, and go to the Attic/Realms Server fees and upkeep

Thank you so much.

Vote for site! 2024

Vote for our site daily by CLICKING this image:

Then go here: to post your vote
Awards are emailed when goals are reached:
Platinum= 10,000 votes
Silver= 2,500 votes
Bronze= 1,000 votes
Pewter= 300 votes
Copper= 100 Votes

Featured Art

Weekly Winners

Click images to view

SAOTW

Fae in Pink © AngellsGraphics

TOTW

Witch of the Westmoreland © Paul

Monthly Contest Winner ~ March
~Dungeons and Dragons~

1st Place:

The new Cleric by Dreamer

Weekly Winners Prizes

3 Items from Sponsors Showcase

1 prize from Fantasies Realm Market

:grenade:

Change you look!

Members
  • Total Members: 244
  • Latest: Jammixx
Stats
  • Total Posts: 99173
  • Total Topics: 12298
  • Online Today: 854
  • Online Ever: 3845
  • (September 15, 2023, 06:21:15 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome, and how may I help you?

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage, and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders. This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each other's company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh, especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Coffee Shop, by Zeus Fx

Author Topic: Work entertainment  (Read 171366 times)

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: Work entertainment
« Reply #540 on: August 29, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »
Gives you time to clean up the mess made but Dorian...... :yesway:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #541 on: August 29, 2019, 09:21:09 PM »
And Now For Entertainment.....

Something SUPER DIFFERENT from Lindsey Sterling....Love the Music........

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna will see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #542 on: August 30, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
Now for something totally different just got notified that due to that summer storm coming over the weekend that they are closing the shop not only on Monday but Tuesday and Wednesday as well, which ties in with me taking off Thursday and Friday as PTO so after the counting is done that will be nine days in a row :thud:

:whatthe: I will not know how to act to say the least

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Attic Icon
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #543 on: August 30, 2019, 03:17:55 PM »
Be Prepared for Getting Called in for Emergency Damage Control.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2019, 05:00:56 PM »
Technically not high enough up on the food chain, but I am not holding my breath

"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2019, 10:51:33 AM »
Well, after four days still waiting for the rain and wind. Still not here :sigh: supposedly it will get serious this afternoon, so going on the wait and see mode.

Nonetheless school for Orange county says it will still be closed on Wednesday. The day job says it is closed today but tomorrow is still open for debate dependent on how it behaves.

And with clear skies at the moment and the ground being dry after the morning drizzle, might have to go in to work tomorrow although to go in for just one day the odds of getting anything useful done is sort of slim ... maybe I could work from home and continue to modify the code plugs for the EMS department to add the new sites coming on line.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2019, 11:01:03 AM »
Wow how crazy stupid is this our lovely smart-aleck IT department decides to send out a "phishing test" during the hurricane.

Seriously do you morons have nothing  better to do but waste my time?

First off since it was titled IT Help desk and I have never interacted with our IT department to start with, receiving an email saying you have reached the IT Help desk was my first clue, that it was crap.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2019, 06:53:55 PM »
Well, the class for school is officially cancelled :sigh: and me without a drop of water or fresh puff of wind.

Got to be kidding me

Still no reply from the day job so don't know if we are to show up or not as it was a wait and see message as of yesterday.

Just sent an email to regional manager so we shall see if I get a reply or not.

Oh joy he will not be making a decision till 7:00 AM as to whether or not the shop will be opened.

:sigh:

All I have to say is based on today's actions it will most likely be business as usual ... whatever

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #548 on: September 04, 2019, 05:42:39 AM »
Heard a little rain last night that had promise, as in this must be from the storm.

Promptly fizzled out, heard some this morning and it to promptly fizzled out also,

Thinking I called it as far its strength when it got to me "summer squall with delusions of grandeur"

Not taking away from those who got hit by the full strength and lost everything, I am only referencing its strength by the time it got to my neck of the woods.

Besides as mentioned I have been in Fl for over 60 years and have hunkered down through all storms that have crossed our path, so yes we are prepared, but by the same token after 60 years I am a touch immune to the media hype and fear that seems to be generated by each new storm.

Should not be saying this next bit .... ah what the hell .. had a girlfriend at one time that was recently came down from Canada, came home from work one night while it was raining and couldn't find her anywhere in the mobile home (remember I have lived in them for over 30 years) turns out she was in the addition I had built on to the place, hiding under my computer desk.

:thud:

Guess they don't get much rain up there .... yeah it was a heavy rain storm with lightning but nothing (in my mind) to get that terrified to make one hide.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #549 on: September 04, 2019, 08:16:04 PM »
Tis most annoying, the shop was to be open today.

The catch "will be open at 10:00 am"

Really, the day is half over to me by then, so what happened. I went to work at the normal time. What did I see when I got there, well initially no one but me. Five minutes later the senior bench tech shows up, first words out of his mouth, "Well, I see that only us old farts showed up at the normal time."

Indeed, and within another ten minutes the other old fart, the engineer, shows up.

No one else showed up till 10:00 as instructed in the email. :tearlaugh:

Twas mist amusing today in a multitude of ways though, the special delivery of batteries and charger that the office lady was supposed to get on Saturday never showed up till Sunday night ... as in 9:00 pm ... when I walked in this morn, all I saw was 86 each batteries of one type, instead of 100 and none of the other type (another 100) plus no chargers for either type of battery.

:thud: