2017 Community Gift Pages

Halloween's Madness Abounds

Christmas Gift Roster started and so far what/who we have waiting under the tree.
You can read about it HERE

Gathered for Christmas so far: 30

Christmas Pledges!

SpookieLilOne

Summoner
morganahope

Under the tree:

Aelin
Amaranth
M-Callahan
Sanbie
Anniemotion
BronzeDragon
CathyY
UteBigSmile
theKatster
Agent0013
cougarmadcat
Prae
Napalmarsenal
Angells
sidherose
Barbariandreams
Llola Lane

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2017 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2017 Voting Awards

copperpewterbronzesilvergold platinum

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

THE NOVEMBER CONTEST HAS ENDED

Winners have been announced. Details HERE

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

December 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Change in the House"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

The Sitting Room Awaits You

This room is located in the ENTRANCE area of our Forums and the setting is made for sharing Gossip, tidbits of information, problems, solutions, but most of all, relaxation.

Roaming the Attic Halls can be tiresome at times because we are always dodging the Dust Bunnies or running away from Kianna (At least ONE of our admins is).  

In here you can kick up your feet, sip some coffee or your favorite beverage that you picked up at the Coffee Shoppe, or take a nap in restful glee....even try out the various vibrating furniture!

Just make sure you use coasters and please don't leave any rings on the tables.

Those were the Days my friends  © UteBigSmile

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 41803 times)

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
Trying a smaller font this time around LOL. Unfortunately the computer despite its wonderful ability to allow us to do things we normally could not has turned into an open front door into our homes and lives. Not only do butterflies come in but scorpions and spiders as well. All you can do is close the door. Simple and effective.

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 06:26:51 AM »
I have three computers using XP and two running Linux...I have all of the updates on disc for the XP units and see no need in changing OS's anytime soon. Win 7-8 are geared more toward social media which I have no use for.

I look at it this way....Why fix what isn't broken?

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 06:49:48 AM »
Good point.

Aha so that is the deal with Win 7-8, social media ... :thud: can live without it. I do have one of the things but do I rush home to see what has happened while I was at work ... hell no.

I have a computer and I use it to keep up with you all here and do art, it is not for social media, streaming vids, music

Oh and unlike the mindless sheep of the world I damn sure do not use my phone to follow that nonsense or text or any of the other stupidity (my opinion) that I see so many do
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2013, 07:48:57 AM »
Once I found out the govt could track your every whereabouts using your cellphone I cancelled my phone contract, took out the battery and put everything in a drawer. I have it for long trips so in case of an emergency I can insert the battery and call 911 without a contract. If someone needs to call me they can leave a message on the landline TAD at the house. We have caller ID and onscreen ID display on the television so if it is a caller whom I do not wish to allow to leave a message the receiver is lifted and dropped thus disconnecting the annoyance. As to social media that is just another way for everyone to know your business. I don't belong to any of the major ones and have little to do with the google app with the exception of some former co-workers and fellow RC hobbyists in the more civilized Euro countries.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2013, 08:15:16 AM »
The only difference between a smart phone and a regular cell phone are the apps.  You don't get apps on a regular cell phone but they can still trace you.  If you do nothing wrong...there is no worry about it.  And in a way, if something happened to you and you couldn't contact anyone...they can find you.

There are pluses and minuses in everything.  It depends on how paranoid you are and how you set up your devices.  I have a total of 4 added apps on my smart phone.  Skype, to keep in contact with the grandson in Maine and my Mother in Newport, Charter.net to keep in contact with my E Mail, the internet for searches and info, and GPS for trips.  That's all I need for now.  If I need more, I'll get more.

But in all honesty....I've used this smartphone less then I used my old fashioned flip phone....and I love that.....LOLOL.....
We Shall Stand

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2013, 10:10:17 AM »
I should have added the fact that my wife is unable to call me every hour on the hour no matter where I am to complain about some inane female nonsense such as "Did you wipe the bread crumbs from the counter after your had breakfast?" AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Giving women cell phones was just as bad a decision as giving them the right to vote!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »
LOLOLOLOL......

All I can say is....I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.....

Me thinks that some opinions may be coming your way very soon on your last statement  :tearlaugh:

Now I need to dig out the popcorn again....I love this type of entertainment....
We Shall Stand

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
Squeeze up I want to watch also ... mainly because the sound you hear is no one disagreeing on some of the inane prattle that comes forth.

Some of the phone calls that I hear half of while at work just makes one go :OMFG:
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013, 03:00:01 PM »
LOLOL.....Oh, I'm not disagreeing with the phone usage....but "women voting"should stir something up  :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »
Snicker

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2013, 03:35:55 PM »
Awwright guys, time out to watch Florida State destroy NC. First quarter its Florida State 35 and NC zilch! Will it go 80 or more? Lets see.

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »
Talk about cleaning the floor with them ... wowser

Offline FrahHawk

• Thundering Hawk
  • Attic Icon
  • It alway begins with a dream...
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2013, 05:12:19 PM »
How about "bullying them"??? The winning team is a bully???? Hear about that earlier this week???

On the subject of cell phone and women voting... I am going to reserve my tongue for something much more important and my fingers for more interesting subjects... My heckles has been raised but I will wait for a more mellow time to respond. I guess the others are too... Save me a seat, TL and J and don't hog all the popcorn... I'll join you in a few after I brew up a good scare or two. :pervy:
When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them back at the bastards. :hawk:

:keepauhandsoffa:

9/11/01 never forget...

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
No popcorn for me it gets stuck in me teeth so there will be plenty to go round.

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2013, 05:26:14 PM »
How about "bullying them"??? The winning team is a bully???? Hear about that earlier this week???

On the subject of cell phone and women voting... I am going to reserve my tongue for something much more important and my fingers for more interesting subjects... My heckles has been raised but I will wait for a more mellow time to respond. I guess the others are too... Save me a seat, TL and J and don't hog all the popcorn... I'll join you in a few after I brew up a good scare or two. :pervy:

That's hackles dear; not heckles. Now grab the popcorn and run..............................

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial