2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee

Aelin

Chiron

ali_sen

robkelk

M-Callahan

CathyY

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Madison © JVRenderer

TOTW

Time Lady © Jherrith

Your Art Winner

Future? Past? © eblank

Monthly Winners

JUNE COTM Winner

One Must Expect Surprises at the Border © rrkknight3

Announcements!

Album is HERE

JUNE CONTEST WINNERS

Kythorn ~ The Time of Flowers ~ Black and White ~ June 2018 Contest Winners have been announced details here

NEW!!

July 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

MUSES' CHOICE
is your COTM challenge for JULY. Contest Ends on July 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Poll

In the previous poll, you were given 5 additional magical abilities or choices of magic to use. Who or what gave them to you? Briefly describe how this came about...

Mage
Witch
Angel
Demon
Shaman
Fae
Dragon
Genie
Djinn
A God/Goddess
A Dark Stranger
Other (describe)

Author Topic: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?  (Read 5286 times)

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
Re: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 08:15:39 PM »
Well, you'll have a ball here.  MAGIC  :woohoo:

Heh...not quite sure how you mean that, TL.   :iasku:

Not much there right now. She's 'housecleaning'.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 08:23:24 PM »
Nope....it's working...but it takes a LONG time for everything to load up.  Tons of stuff on there...some relevant...some not...but interesting none the less.

Just got out of there after seeing what she's trying to do for 2014.....

And when I said "Have a Ball"....I'm talking about seeing how many items you don't agree with :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 08:34:13 PM »
Nope....it's working...but it takes a LONG time for everything to load up.  Tons of stuff on there...some relevant...some not...but interesting none the less.

Just got out of there after seeing what she's trying to do for 2014.....

And when I said "Have a Ball"....I'm talking about seeing how many items you don't agree with :tearlaugh:

I was afraid of that. Hahahaha. I grew up in a neighborhood that had several Rom families and I knew most all of them. My dad owned the neighborhood Laundromat. One of them lived across the street from me. They had 11 kids. It was fun playing with them!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 08:37:31 PM »
I've been going to this place for a long time.  I'm not into it that much but I like the creator and her staff...they are a riot and like you said...they are interesting....  I guess you can say I'm an adapted Gypsy of sorts  :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
I've been going to this place for a long time.  I'm not into it that much but I like the creator and her staff...they are a riot and like you said...they are interesting....  I guess you can say I'm an adapted Gypsy of sorts  :tearlaugh:

Me too. Always had that 'soul' in me.

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
Actually, what I've seen (since you told me to wait a bit to load pages) is pretty right on. Gypsies tend to use a lot of 'sympathetic magic'. She has a couple in there I knew about that do actually work very well. In fact one of them worked too well. :tearlaugh:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 09:05:23 PM »
That's where I copied the "April Magic" from.  When ever I copy anything about Magic...I use her place...
We Shall Stand

Offline zawarkal [in loving memory]

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 09:33:08 PM »
Hmmm. where to begin... when I was a child I always knew the answer to things... I knew others thoughts... the other children thought I was weird and no one would play with me... soon I shut down my access to the knowing as it hurt too much to know their thoughts and their laughter at me
as a teenager I knew a time when I was to the point of my demise... I took a walk down to the woods and began talking with the moon, asking why should I stay, etc... as I was walking back to my home I heard that I would move to Dallas and then to another world... well it was laughable to me as from a small town of 30,000 and not speaking to anyone, very shutdown, I could not even imagine that I would live in a city such as Dallas... well by the time I was 20 I was in Dallas... I moved from there years later and then I returned again
when I was pregnant with my first child I was resting in my bed... I awoke to the sound of my name being called again and again... I saw a giant hand reaching through the wall as if reaching for me... I cannot remember now if the hand was open to hold or grasping as if to grab me... I only remember thinking the house was haunted
from that point I began saying 'Show Me' as I began to want to know more, all this while still being told by outsiders that such a thing was bad or the devil... one day I had a vision where I was standing in a brown monks robe throwing something like pixie dust at a group of other monks in brown robes... I was telling them that I would never do it again... what, I do not know... but when I woke up I had a kundalini activation that scared me as I did not know what it was at the time
so for a time I stopped asking to be shown... later I had a dream vision of a visitor with black eyes, this haunted me for some time... it was not much later that I made my second life's journey to Dallas and I met and married the man with the black eyes... he showed me that my beliefs were true and I proceeded to begin working toward my awakening... he also gifted me with something... many visions later I find myself where I am now
now I channel my higher, ascendant neschamah, self... I know and I believe that everything is possible... And I know that quantum physics is the key that resolves all my questions about how the magic works
Change your actions, change their reactions ~Nekale

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
That's where I copied the "April Magic" from.  When ever I copy anything about Magic...I use her place...

Ah, well I was looking at her spells - seeing if she knew her stuff there. I only looked at four different ones but they seemed alright. The problem with spells is..."Be careful what you wish for. You might get it." Best to just let things work as they will.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »
I have enough problems spelling in here let alone trying to cast them  :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 10:14:28 PM »
Hmmm. where to begin... when I was a child I always knew the answer to things... I knew others thoughts... the other children thought I was weird and no one would play with me... soon I shut down my access to the knowing as it hurt too much to know their thoughts and their laughter at me
as a teenager I knew a time when I was to the point of my demise... I took a walk down to the woods and began talking with the moon, asking why should I stay, etc... as I was walking back to my home I heard that I would move to Dallas and then to another world... well it was laughable to me as from a small town of 30,000 and not speaking to anyone, very shutdown, I could not even imagine that I would live in a city such as Dallas... well by the time I was 20 I was in Dallas... I moved from there years later and then I returned again
when I was pregnant with my first child I was resting in my bed... I awoke to the sound of my name being called again and again... I saw a giant hand reaching through the wall as if reaching for me... I cannot remember now if the hand was open to hold or grasping as if to grab me... I only remember thinking the house was haunted
from that point I began saying 'Show Me' as I began to want to know more, all this while still being told by outsiders that such a thing was bad or the devil... one day I had a vision where I was standing in a brown monks robe throwing something like pixie dust at a group of other monks in brown robes... I was telling them that I would never do it again... what, I do not know... but when I woke up I had a kundalini activation that scared me as I did not know what it was at the time
so for a time I stopped asking to be shown... later I had a dream vision of a visitor with black eyes, this haunted me for some time... it was not much later that I made my second life's journey to Dallas and I met and married the man with the black eyes... he showed me that my beliefs were true and I proceeded to begin working toward my awakening... he also gifted me with something... many visions later I find myself where I am now
now I channel my higher, ascendant neschamah, self... I know and I believe that everything is possible... And I know that quantum physics is the key that resolves all my questions about how the magic works

I think if you are inclined to be 'magical' you always knew from the time you were a child that you're 'not like' the majority of people. Somehow they sense it too, whether you say anything or not. You also tend to be very curious, about everything. You watch people and observe the things going on around you. A lot of people do end up pushing it down, sweeping it under the rug or putting it in a closet because either they're told a) "it's evil. It's the devil. Etc.",  b) they want to feel 'normal' - whatever that is, or c) they're scared of it. Maybe all of the above.

The thing is, it's inside everyone - that potential - and if it were evil we wouldn't be made like that. Most people are like that as children, but it gets covered over by various things. It's somewhat synonymous with being a creative person. Given the chance, all kids will draw, color, cut and paste, etc. But then what happens to it in the majority of people? Art itself is a form of 'magic'.

We all have that 'serpent power' within us too (kundalini). It's what gives us life, cognizance and being-ness.

Neschamah...ruled by Binah. Qabballah. But it's not so different from Tantric teachings. My teacher is of the Sons of Binah - you could say.   

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 10:19:23 PM »
I have enough problems spelling in here let alone trying to cast them  :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 10:27:06 PM »
Just imagine what the world could have been like today if we had been told the truth when we were children.

Now, we can only hope to pass these beliefs on to our own children and hope that they have the world we dreamed of

But, working with quantum physics, I can change my past hence change my present hence change my future

It's all what I choose to believe

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 11:32:55 PM »
Oh the things I could tell here but I'll not do so. Some things are better left as they are. When I was a child and first started school, I grew to hate it more and more everyday. I got singled out by other kids around me as different from them; I could see what really is inside them and I paid dearly for it.

For many years I ran from my gifts and for many years I suffered for doing so. I was shown what I am and can honestly say that it scared the hell out of me. Growing up in a strict Christian family caused me to not speak of what I saw, for the only reference of such a thing was bad! But anywho...I'll let you all share your stories. I enjoy seeing them.

:peek:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 11:35:08 PM »
when I first joined I once asked if there were any indigo's here and no one seemed to think that they were

I knew I was in the right place

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg