2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee

Aelin

Chiron

ali_sen

robkelk

M-Callahan

CathyY

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Madison © JVRenderer

TOTW

Time Lady © Jherrith

Your Art Winner

Future? Past? © eblank

Monthly Winners

JUNE COTM Winner

One Must Expect Surprises at the Border © rrkknight3

Announcements!

Album is HERE

JUNE CONTEST WINNERS

Kythorn ~ The Time of Flowers ~ Black and White ~ June 2018 Contest Winners have been announced details here

NEW!!

July 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

MUSES' CHOICE
is your COTM challenge for JULY. Contest Ends on July 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Poll

In the previous poll, you were given 5 additional magical abilities or choices of magic to use. Who or what gave them to you? Briefly describe how this came about...

Mage
Witch
Angel
Demon
Shaman
Fae
Dragon
Genie
Djinn
A God/Goddess
A Dark Stranger
Other (describe)

Author Topic: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?  (Read 5288 times)

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
Re: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »
But...what is 'truth'?

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 11:43:29 PM »
Indigos

:sleepdrag:

Offline zawarkal [in loving memory]

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 11:51:28 PM »
The truth that everything is possible. The truth that the world CAN Be anything that we can imagine. The truth that our imaginary friends are real. The truth that there is more out there than we can see and that we are only blinded to it due to our beliefs that there is nothing else out there.

Just because they told you it was true, does not make it truth. What if they were also lied to?

I have always said, "My truth is your lie. And, your truth is my lie." It is up to me to determine what is true in my reality. And as long as I truly believe it then it does actually become my reality. And the same is true for everyone else. We cannot give away our power to others and allow them to sway our deep seated knowing.

We came here for a reason.

One of my favorite lines from a show...

What if who you are is not who you were meant to be?

This is part of the Let Go we are told to allow to happen. We have to let go of our ego to find our higher selves and all the magic that comes along with the finding.

I have spent 22 years now on my ascension path. I had a vision a few days back that the end of the world will occur on June 6th. Now, again this is my truth and it may only be my reaching a new perception about my beliefs. But, I am looking forward eagerly to watching my events unfold from here.
Change your actions, change their reactions ~Nekale

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 11:54:12 PM »
when I first joined I once asked if there were any indigo's here and no one seemed to think that they were

I knew I was in the right place

It might be more like some of us hate titles....LOL The monkeys of this world use them far too much. I don't care for them or their kingdoms.

:Dragon:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 11:54:52 PM »
ah yes dragons... once had a dream vision

I watched myself shapeshift twice into a dragon body with cobra head. My fingers were also snakes dancing. I was frozen in place, as up on a pedestal, as many people were bowing and chanting Uto, Uto, Uto. I knew that I was Uto, Goddess of Love during this vision. I told my husband, of the black eyes vision, about this and he said that he would stop that. Well, he did. And it made me mad. I was enjoying my visions.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 11:56:53 PM »
It might be more like some of us hate titles....LOL The monkeys of this world use them far too much. I don't care for them or their kingdoms.

:Dragon:

See. You know!

What's that... It does not matter what you call me. I simply Am.

Offline Dreamer

• Daydream Believer
  • Ranking poster
  • it's my keyboard that's dyslexic, not me!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2014, 01:15:02 AM »
I all ways had "gifts" and as a small child just excepted them never though one way or another of what I had. But as I got old I started to question and most of the answers scared me, scared me to the point I locked them down I tried to forget.
Those that grant gifts do so for a reason and want them to be used and lets just say getting a proverbial boot in the bum from The Powers That Be woke me up to the fact that Some One was not too happy with me being a fraidycat.  :3flower;  
An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2014, 02:15:58 AM »
hello, glad to meet you

I believe that many were born with the gifts and that it was necessary to go dormant for a time, until things came to the point that everyone's gifts were needed

I believe that time is upon us. And, that is why that no matter what we try to do or to not do, we keep getting the messages that push us back in the direction that we need to move.

Just last Friday my left shoulder began having pain. Mind you I did nothing physically to have caused any pain. Since my fast I no longer take pain meds of any kind except for a baby aspirin and that has been perhaps 4 times total in 2 1/2 years. Well, let's just say that I was in pain. I had tears. I tried to do everything I could think of to manifest healing. The pain lasted four days before it faded away. I knew that it was stop sign energy. I just had to figure out what I was doing or what I was not doing that needed my change.

I also believe that if we go with the flow of what our higher selves have planned for us that no matter what it seems like everything is moving towards something better. And, I believe that if we try to step away from the path that they turn up the heat on the frying pan until we move back to the path. It is as if I made a commitment before this lifetime that I would be here at this time to do something. And, they are here to make sure that I accomplish that task.

A few weeks back I had a message that they Had to Turn Up The Heat. I was hoping it wasn't for me, but the pain. Oh my. All I could keep saying was "Tell me what you want me to do! I'll do it. Just make this stop!!!"

I still don't know what they want me to do. But, they have reminded me once again that I am not alone.

It is good to hear from those of you who are also attuned towards this with your own paths.

Offline semicharm

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2014, 04:15:47 AM »
:i-voted:

When one has something as horrible as Kianna chasing you about.....FEAR makes your inner magic come out and then some.  How do you think I avoid her so well :java:

I thought it was gas, but I guess that's just me. lol
Sound the alarm, it's Semicharm!

You can follow my work on the following sites:
http://www.sharecg.com/p...p?pf_user_name=semicharm
http://semicharm.deviantart.com/

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 04:16:43 AM »

Just because they told you it was true, does not make it truth. What if they were also lied to?

I have always said, "My truth is your lie. And, your truth is my lie." It is up to me to determine what is true in my reality. And as long as I truly believe it then it does actually become my reality. And the same is true for everyone else.

This is exactly why I asked "What is 'the truth'. It is relative to each and every one of us, and therefore only exists on a subjective level - at least in this world. I'm fully aware that my truth is different from yours or anyone else's and visa-versa.

Every day, new things are revealed to prove some long held belief or surety about something is anywhere from slightly wrong to the antithesis of what had been held to be true for a very long time. There are things we are only just beginning to get a grip on and understand, like quantum physics. It is by no means an 'exact science' and in fact pops up often with some fairly squirrely revelations that defy logic and reason. Yet, many of these things have been known and written down for a few thousand plus years - like the fact that the past, present and future exist all at once and are 'illusory' in that it depends on the pov of the observer, their knowledge, their level of consciousness, their observation skills, etc. It has been known that there are many worlds/realities called 'lokas'. We are not discovering anything new, but rediscovering what has been known for a long time. 

This is part of the Let Go we are told to allow to happen. We have to let go of our ego to find our higher selves and all the magic that comes along with the finding.

Yet, you speak of changing your past through quantum physics. It is your ego wanting to change what is and not accepting it. Are you greater than your higher self? Are you more knowledgeable than your higher self? It is the past that made you who and what you are now. Your past is 'entangled' with your present and your future. What if you did succeed in changing it? Who would you be then? What will you have then? What if your higher self purposely made your past what it was, to lead you this present and your future? How would you know a truth if you had not witnessed a lie? How would you know heat, if you never experienced cold?

Just asking is all for the sake of conversation. Not trying to be a smart-arse or anything.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 06:53:03 AM »
NP. I understand. I know that everything that has happened to me happened for a reason. And I accept all of it because I do like who I am becoming. Believe me when I say that there are things in my past that I would have preferred not to have experienced.

As far as quantum physics. I did Everything yesterday. I will do Everything tomorrow. It is only Now that I can do something. I see it that each Now Moment Me, Myself, and I as Me or My Higher Self choose which choice before me will be the chosen effect of all preceeding causes that I believe I just experienced. The game of life story I posted in another thread.

So I make a choice that I will enter into This Moment. I have the belief placed into my mind that "this" and "that" are the things that have happened in my past. I experience this moment in time and I have the Emotional Response for the event triggered by the implants of my memories.

Then I leave this Now Moment. And, I as my mind choose which Next Moment I wish to observe. I am a passenger changing trains with each and every moment. I am a book reader choosing a new book with every New Now Moment.

When I refer to changing the past. I am thinking along the lines of manifestation. When I allow myself to not remember what is in my junk drawer I can always find exactly what I need even though it was not there before I looked. There was one day when I went to the store to buy t.p. believing that I only had one package left. So I went and bought the t.p. and when I got home I was shown that I had two packages left. I have seen what I call reality shifts where I know things to be one way only to find them different, and everyone around assures me that things have always been the way that I am now seeing them.

Another belief that I have been given... Everything I need will exist in this Moment. If I don't have it, then I don't need it.

This goes into the idea of moments existing as bubbles. Everything required for the moment is in the bubble. We, the observers, simply jump into the bubble and observe the event of the moment.

We should never be concerned about future events. Everything will happen. If we can think it, it exists, somewhere, somewhen.

Just food for thought. Everyone has their respective beliefs and I honor and accept everyone's right to have their beliefs.

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 01:11:01 PM »
Well...All of this is wonderful and all, but it really doesn't matter what any of us believe....there are some simple things that can not be altered.

A wise Turtle once said that the past is history, the future...a mystery; but today is the greatest gift of all...that is why it's called the "present!"

The past can not be altered in any shape, fashion, or form....and the future can not be predicted...( one can see the possible directions an action may take but "anything," no matter how slight along the way can change the outcome.) For this reason alone it can not be predicted. I'm not up to date with a lot of this "new-age" mumblings; I barely make sense of the things the monkeys divided which was never meant to be divided so I don't bother them in their time of delusion.

:java:

I'm just watching from the shadows as they wait for the next comet to fly by in hopes of being beamed up to the mothership.

:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 02:31:22 PM »
Thank you for your answer zawarkal, and for not taking what I asked in a negative or challenging way. I do like to talk about such things and hear what others have to say about it. I like to 'debate' things too, because every now and then someone will come back with a rebuttal that is thought provoking - or maybe even another piece of the puzzle that is set before us.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2014, 12:08:43 AM »
Thank you for your answer zawarkal, and for not taking what I asked in a negative or challenging way. I do like to talk about such things and hear what others have to say about it. I like to 'debate' things too, because every now and then someone will come back with a rebuttal that is thought provoking - or maybe even another piece of the puzzle that is set before us.

I should tell you that when I first started reading what you were saying I picked up some negative vibrations. I am glad that you included your last comment. Since I do not know you that well it did come off a little challenging, but then what I have been saying is a little bit direct for some too. So I am trying to soften what I say. I definitely do not expect anyone to believe something because I say it. I am just responding to the poll in the only way that I could in that moment. Maybe some of you can see why I never seem to have more than one friend at a time. Don't know. But, I am happy with myself, by myself. Will continue to be me. If I'm too much just keep me in check. :)

I do always try to listen to other's ideas. Sometimes they are the messenger that brings my next insight. Of course, they have to be careful not to interrupt when I'm hot and heavy in creating an image, lol.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 12:48:14 AM »
Well...All of this is wonderful and all, but it really doesn't matter what any of us believe....there are some simple things that can not be altered.

A wise Turtle once said that the past is history, the future...a mystery; but today is the greatest gift of all...that is why it's called the "present!"

The past can not be altered in any shape, fashion, or form....and the future can not be predicted...( one can see the possible directions an action may take but "anything," no matter how slight along the way can change the outcome.) For this reason alone it can not be predicted. I'm not up to date with a lot of this "new-age" mumblings; I barely make sense of the things the monkeys divided which was never meant to be divided so I don't bother them in their time of delusion.

:java:

I'm just watching from the shadows as they wait for the next comet to fly by in hopes of being beamed up to the mothership.

:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

disclaimer: do not take any of this the wrong way please, I'm babbling again (sorry if not completely clear... my mind is transmitting)

Oh dRacX. There is so much here that grates against the chalk board for me. And, fortunately for me, that sound does not bother me. :)

What I have learned... (in my reality which, of course, is everyone else's lie)

if I keep watching and waiting then I will always be in the energies of watching and waiting... if I believe that I cannot alter events, then I cannot alter events

but, we have been given a wonderful gift... we have been given the gift of choice... and yes, this gift does mean that we can choose to change things... and if you look at this from the 3d perspective alone you can see that we can only change something right now in this moment otherwise it is past and future which as you and many others believe are unchangeable

so for me, as far as quantum physics, the only moment that I can make a change is in the present Now moment... this is why it is called a 'Present'... it is the gift of magic only available in the moment that a choice can be made...

everything happened yesterday... everything will (has already) happened tomorrow

have you ever come across the kybalion? the first time I read this it was but words, words, words, for me... I only thought I had some level of understanding... the book states that it can be understood when the key is known... the last time I read this book I was hot and heavy into the study of quantum physics as it pertains to metaphysics (Down The Rabbit Hole What The Bleep Quantum Edition very good)... when I studied this book with the key of quantum physics it was clear to me what I was reading... this gives me the gift of magic

the Kybalion discusses cause and effect... so past (cause), present (choice) = future (effect)... and it also discusses the laws of transmutation... the magic of life

so when quantum effects is added I find myself living in a multiverse... every possible event that might have occurred did occur and a choice was made by me, the observer of my reality, as to which event I experienced and effects follow causes so future is determined by past choices, they discuss collapsing the wave function in What The Bleep... I make a choice now and I change my future effect... if I choose to alter a core belief in this 'Present'/gift/ Now Moment then I have irrevocably changed my future

and with the magic of transmutation the past must adjust around the current core beliefs... this creates my reality shifts... little changes that only I seem to be aware of in my consensus reality

oh my mind is just brimming and there is no way that I can pass all this information out... but again I am living in my reality where I believe this is real

I love living in a magical world!!!

ok will stop here... just call me crazy and continue with your scheduled programming........  but, but, but I'm not stopping... LOL

Gotta Love Life!!!

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg