Barbariandreams
Sanbie -- TheBrownOwl/Maggi
midnightvelvet -- Eblank
UteBigSmile -- SemiCharm
RedEyeCat (mmalbert)
theKatster
Summoner

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Happy Halloween

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Portrait: Alma © Seliah

TOTW

Ragnamir © Artienne

Your Art Winner

Autumn Colours © MilosGulan

Monthly Winners

September COTM Winner

Curious Visitor © mtdana

Announcements!

Album is HERE
Album is HERE

SEPTEMBER CONTEST WINNERS

Elient ~ The 11th Annual Magical School Daze ~ Hot Teacher ~ Sept. 2018 Contest

Winners Announced HERE

NEW!!

OCTOBER 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

The Monster Challenge
Contest Ends on October 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Poll

In the previous poll, you were given 5 additional magical abilities or choices of magic to use. Who or what gave them to you? Briefly describe how this came about...

Mage
Witch
Angel
Demon
Shaman
Fae
Dragon
Genie
Djinn
A God/Goddess
A Dark Stranger
Other (describe)

Author Topic: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?  (Read 5513 times)

Offline zawarkal [in loving memory]

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
Re: Attic Poll #6 ~ Where'd You Get That?
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 06:53:03 AM »
NP. I understand. I know that everything that has happened to me happened for a reason. And I accept all of it because I do like who I am becoming. Believe me when I say that there are things in my past that I would have preferred not to have experienced.

As far as quantum physics. I did Everything yesterday. I will do Everything tomorrow. It is only Now that I can do something. I see it that each Now Moment Me, Myself, and I as Me or My Higher Self choose which choice before me will be the chosen effect of all preceeding causes that I believe I just experienced. The game of life story I posted in another thread.

So I make a choice that I will enter into This Moment. I have the belief placed into my mind that "this" and "that" are the things that have happened in my past. I experience this moment in time and I have the Emotional Response for the event triggered by the implants of my memories.

Then I leave this Now Moment. And, I as my mind choose which Next Moment I wish to observe. I am a passenger changing trains with each and every moment. I am a book reader choosing a new book with every New Now Moment.

When I refer to changing the past. I am thinking along the lines of manifestation. When I allow myself to not remember what is in my junk drawer I can always find exactly what I need even though it was not there before I looked. There was one day when I went to the store to buy t.p. believing that I only had one package left. So I went and bought the t.p. and when I got home I was shown that I had two packages left. I have seen what I call reality shifts where I know things to be one way only to find them different, and everyone around assures me that things have always been the way that I am now seeing them.

Another belief that I have been given... Everything I need will exist in this Moment. If I don't have it, then I don't need it.

This goes into the idea of moments existing as bubbles. Everything required for the moment is in the bubble. We, the observers, simply jump into the bubble and observe the event of the moment.

We should never be concerned about future events. Everything will happen. If we can think it, it exists, somewhere, somewhen.

Just food for thought. Everyone has their respective beliefs and I honor and accept everyone's right to have their beliefs.
Change your actions, change their reactions ~Nekale

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 01:11:01 PM »
Well...All of this is wonderful and all, but it really doesn't matter what any of us believe....there are some simple things that can not be altered.

A wise Turtle once said that the past is history, the future...a mystery; but today is the greatest gift of all...that is why it's called the "present!"

The past can not be altered in any shape, fashion, or form....and the future can not be predicted...( one can see the possible directions an action may take but "anything," no matter how slight along the way can change the outcome.) For this reason alone it can not be predicted. I'm not up to date with a lot of this "new-age" mumblings; I barely make sense of the things the monkeys divided which was never meant to be divided so I don't bother them in their time of delusion.

:java:

I'm just watching from the shadows as they wait for the next comet to fly by in hopes of being beamed up to the mothership.

:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 02:31:22 PM »
Thank you for your answer zawarkal, and for not taking what I asked in a negative or challenging way. I do like to talk about such things and hear what others have to say about it. I like to 'debate' things too, because every now and then someone will come back with a rebuttal that is thought provoking - or maybe even another piece of the puzzle that is set before us.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2014, 12:08:43 AM »
Thank you for your answer zawarkal, and for not taking what I asked in a negative or challenging way. I do like to talk about such things and hear what others have to say about it. I like to 'debate' things too, because every now and then someone will come back with a rebuttal that is thought provoking - or maybe even another piece of the puzzle that is set before us.

I should tell you that when I first started reading what you were saying I picked up some negative vibrations. I am glad that you included your last comment. Since I do not know you that well it did come off a little challenging, but then what I have been saying is a little bit direct for some too. So I am trying to soften what I say. I definitely do not expect anyone to believe something because I say it. I am just responding to the poll in the only way that I could in that moment. Maybe some of you can see why I never seem to have more than one friend at a time. Don't know. But, I am happy with myself, by myself. Will continue to be me. If I'm too much just keep me in check. :)

I do always try to listen to other's ideas. Sometimes they are the messenger that brings my next insight. Of course, they have to be careful not to interrupt when I'm hot and heavy in creating an image, lol.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 12:48:14 AM »
Well...All of this is wonderful and all, but it really doesn't matter what any of us believe....there are some simple things that can not be altered.

A wise Turtle once said that the past is history, the future...a mystery; but today is the greatest gift of all...that is why it's called the "present!"

The past can not be altered in any shape, fashion, or form....and the future can not be predicted...( one can see the possible directions an action may take but "anything," no matter how slight along the way can change the outcome.) For this reason alone it can not be predicted. I'm not up to date with a lot of this "new-age" mumblings; I barely make sense of the things the monkeys divided which was never meant to be divided so I don't bother them in their time of delusion.

:java:

I'm just watching from the shadows as they wait for the next comet to fly by in hopes of being beamed up to the mothership.

:tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

disclaimer: do not take any of this the wrong way please, I'm babbling again (sorry if not completely clear... my mind is transmitting)

Oh dRacX. There is so much here that grates against the chalk board for me. And, fortunately for me, that sound does not bother me. :)

What I have learned... (in my reality which, of course, is everyone else's lie)

if I keep watching and waiting then I will always be in the energies of watching and waiting... if I believe that I cannot alter events, then I cannot alter events

but, we have been given a wonderful gift... we have been given the gift of choice... and yes, this gift does mean that we can choose to change things... and if you look at this from the 3d perspective alone you can see that we can only change something right now in this moment otherwise it is past and future which as you and many others believe are unchangeable

so for me, as far as quantum physics, the only moment that I can make a change is in the present Now moment... this is why it is called a 'Present'... it is the gift of magic only available in the moment that a choice can be made...

everything happened yesterday... everything will (has already) happened tomorrow

have you ever come across the kybalion? the first time I read this it was but words, words, words, for me... I only thought I had some level of understanding... the book states that it can be understood when the key is known... the last time I read this book I was hot and heavy into the study of quantum physics as it pertains to metaphysics (Down The Rabbit Hole What The Bleep Quantum Edition very good)... when I studied this book with the key of quantum physics it was clear to me what I was reading... this gives me the gift of magic

the Kybalion discusses cause and effect... so past (cause), present (choice) = future (effect)... and it also discusses the laws of transmutation... the magic of life

so when quantum effects is added I find myself living in a multiverse... every possible event that might have occurred did occur and a choice was made by me, the observer of my reality, as to which event I experienced and effects follow causes so future is determined by past choices, they discuss collapsing the wave function in What The Bleep... I make a choice now and I change my future effect... if I choose to alter a core belief in this 'Present'/gift/ Now Moment then I have irrevocably changed my future

and with the magic of transmutation the past must adjust around the current core beliefs... this creates my reality shifts... little changes that only I seem to be aware of in my consensus reality

oh my mind is just brimming and there is no way that I can pass all this information out... but again I am living in my reality where I believe this is real

I love living in a magical world!!!

ok will stop here... just call me crazy and continue with your scheduled programming........  but, but, but I'm not stopping... LOL

Gotta Love Life!!!

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »
I should tell you that when I first started reading what you were saying I picked up some negative vibrations. I am glad that you included your last comment. Since I do not know you that well it did come off a little challenging, but then what I have been saying is a little bit direct for some too. So I am trying to soften what I say. I definitely do not expect anyone to believe something because I say it. I am just responding to the poll in the only way that I could in that moment. Maybe some of you can see why I never seem to have more than one friend at a time. Don't know. But, I am happy with myself, by myself. Will continue to be me. If I'm too much just keep me in check. :)

I do always try to listen to other's ideas. Sometimes they are the messenger that brings my next insight. Of course, they have to be careful not to interrupt when I'm hot and heavy in creating an image, lol.

No worries.

Nah, I was just trying to explain my thoughts on it from my pov and I know that sometimes I do come off that way in writing. I am not particularly pc or delicate in how I put things but it's nothing to take affront to. I try to be as best I can, but I'm fairly blunt and it's just how I am. I'm a Scorpio with a Capricorn ascendant, and my Mercury and Mars are in Scorpio...if that's any excuse ;) 

No one should ever take what I say 'that way' here.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 01:06:57 AM »
Oh, do you understand that astrology stuff?

I know that I am Pisces with Pisces Ascendant.  I just don't know what that means about me. Yeah, labels again...

Though, I have read somewhere that this does make me suitable for magic in my life.

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 02:07:06 AM »
Oh, do you understand that astrology stuff?

I know that I am Pisces with Pisces Ascendant.  I just don't know what that means about me. Yeah, labels again...

Though, I have read somewhere that this does make me suitable for magic in my life.

Mostly, I understand what it is about me in my own chart - my signs. I know the general basic traits of most signs, but unless they're in my chart not enough to be terribly authoritative on it. Yes, Pisces can be rather 'other-worldly' and of a mystical bent, but that's largely true with the water signs period.

Scorpio as a sign has always fascinated me because - well, it's my sign, but it's also the only sign which has three different 'mascots' or icons: the scorpion, the serpent and the eagle. Yes, it is a 'label' but 95% of the Scorpios I've ever known are 'true to form' be it in the positive or negative. And as we are all made of the same elements as the stars and planets, I don't see why their positions at the time of our birth wouldn't have some affect upon our being. I think daily horoscopes are largely generalized and basically a lot of blah-blah, but when you get down into the particulars of your personal chart, things about yourself start to become more understandable. As for divining from it..."the year ahead", etc. it can only give you trends and possibilities. What you make of it is up to you...or not. Not something I 'live by'. I tried not to allow it to influence me for a long time in how I thought about myself, but then after living about 2/3's of my life I realized: I am most definitely one.

• In Loving Memory
  • Taking Root
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2014, 02:40:48 AM »
Did not know that about the serpent or the eagle. My Father is Scorpio. From what I can tell about you thus far, you two are not alike. It is funny though, my Mother has been collecting Eagles and they are all around the home office.

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2014, 03:05:32 AM »
Did not know that about the serpent or the eagle. My Father is Scorpio. From what I can tell about you thus far, you two are not alike. It is funny though, my Mother has been collecting Eagles and they are all around the home office.

Was he born early in November or at the end of October? The 5% that I've known that were not typical Scorpios were often born in that time.

There is also a thing called 'precession' where the signs and planets and in fact everything 'out there' slowly changes position from our pov here on Earth. Jherrith recently asked me if I was a 'tropical' or 'sideral' Scorpio elsewhere in the forum. I'm a Scorpio both ways, but only barely tropically speaking. "Tropical" is common to Western Astrology, where the readings and assigned signs never move according to the precession of the ecliptic. "Sidereal" is common to East Indian Astrology (Jyotish), where they do account for the precession of the ecliptic (the band of stars that is the Zodiac, along which the planets travel from an Earthly perspective). That is to say 'sidereal' astrology is more correct in relations to the stars/signs.

Eagles are good :) I have a couple myself...along with all my dragons. 

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial