2017 Community Gift Pages

Halloween's Madness Abounds

Christmas Gift Roster started and so far what/who we have waiting under the tree.
You can read about it HERE

Gathered for Christmas so far: 30

Christmas Pledges!

SpookieLilOne

Summoner
morganahope

Under the tree:

Aelin
Amaranth
M-Callahan
Sanbie
Anniemotion
BronzeDragon
CathyY
UteBigSmile
theKatster
Agent0013
cougarmadcat
Prae
Napalmarsenal
Angells
sidherose
Barbariandreams
Llola Lane

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2017 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2017 Voting Awards

copperpewterbronzesilvergold platinum

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

THE NOVEMBER CONTEST HAS ENDED

Winners have been announced. Details HERE

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

December 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Change in the House"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

The Sitting Room Awaits You

This room is located in the ENTRANCE area of our Forums and the setting is made for sharing Gossip, tidbits of information, problems, solutions, but most of all, relaxation.

Roaming the Attic Halls can be tiresome at times because we are always dodging the Dust Bunnies or running away from Kianna (At least ONE of our admins is).  

In here you can kick up your feet, sip some coffee or your favorite beverage that you picked up at the Coffee Shoppe, or take a nap in restful glee....even try out the various vibrating furniture!

Just make sure you use coasters and please don't leave any rings on the tables.

Those were the Days my friends  © UteBigSmile

Author Topic: My works  (Read 6225 times)

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
My works
« on: June 03, 2015, 12:32:34 PM »
You asked for it :), so here are some pictures of me and what is going on around me, latest FB pics :). I live in Montenegro (former ex Yugoslavian republic) and lately trying to become Beach Manager of this beach I am tending for already 3 years.

So first pic is me in caffe near my beach, 2nd my home that in the summer has 20 beds with 2 stars category and all below is mine I have recently planted fruit trees there :) actualy my dad I am just cutting grass. Across the street and a bit down I also have my grandad's garden where my father is planting vegetables (we also have a vegetables shop from last year during summer, hoping to work it this summer too).

3rd is beach I am running, there just on the beach is planned 24 seats that were last summer behind the wall in shade of big trees, I am hoping to repair some old and broken seats and put them in use too, though I am not sure if it will happen. And 4-6 are pictures of the rest of beach (mine is only half in front of Hotel). And for Hotel it is first and oldest hotel on Montenegro coast built by Austro-Hungarians, used to be visited by Austro Hungarian emperor himself and Montenegrian if not Serbian Kings. After 2nd WW it became state property and Bosnian resort but lately old owners are trying to get it back and case is on court because those Bosnians wants it too. I am not sure how it will end but for now my family (and few others) are taking care of Park, Beach and Hotel (which is closed for 20+ years).

That is short story, It looks much better when it is full of people and I have to say that before we started to take care of the beach it was very hard to swimm there. I am hoping to post more pictures when place opens up. I was today in the state company for beach rental and I am hoping they will give me permission to run it fully, I will have to pay the rent but I am hoping to work there more seriously :)

And here You can see it on google, also many other pictures in the region, and can zoom out map and see bay of Boka which is nice place I think in the spring and summer :) https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hotel+Pla%C5%BEa+Zelenika/@42.4530344,18.5701723,418m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x134c3b00123f7fe9:0xe802d7f6c233da34!6m1!1e1

And here is about hotel https://strandhotelzelenika.wordpress.com/ and on wiki http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelenika

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: My world :)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 12:41:29 PM »
Well it's very nice meeting you and love the Google shots and your images.   It sounds like you love what you're doing so I'm wishing all the best in your endeavors ......  And good to hear  that you and your family are so close to each other.

We Shall Stand

Offline heddheld

• Heddcase
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:11:22 PM »
looks nice
when I save enough for a holiday your on the list
swop you a blender lesson for a day in local museums  :hubbahubba:

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 05:00:16 PM »
É um lugar fantástico parece um ótimo lugar para se viver.
A cidade onde vivo também se chama Montenegro só que fica aqui no Brasil, estado do Rio Grande do Sul.

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 12:29:08 AM »
Thanks, I have few friends there and tried to learn Portuguese :)

For holiday sure, we are open in the summer and cheap. It is nice place and I have to work lol something. There are 2 beach owners to the left of me, first one has caffe and is working much longer then me, and second one runs his beach for 10 years and is not paying rent on account that he is running Waterpolo club which was there before.

There are many tourists there including foreign, our main guests were from Serbia but lately prices are a bit higher for them. Beside them we also have Norvegians, Russians lately are really common, Polish, German, English and so on. It can be nice and fun if You don't have to work lol but I am trying to make it nice and for everyone, especialy families.

I own my small booking site that is run by my dad, and we are trying just to make it all work. Last 7-8 years are not so good I have to admit so we are trying even harder to make it all work, but before that time was =). Serbian town of Kragujevac have their summer resort just beside our house and they started building hotel and finished half but already few years they are not working on it and probably will sell it as they lately have trouble with their tourists.

Here are few videos that are about my town, it looks nice on TV but lol reality is often not so nice and we are trying to work and keep low profile becuase of the paying taxes lol :/ last ten years our country is trying to enter Europe Union and they are just changing things a lot :D but we are hoping it might happen till 2018 at least they said it before a year or two. Croatia which border is few kilometers away has entered EU before Year or two.

Ok here are videos:
1st just a some nice music and young people probably year or two old

List of David's been here from few years ago

Probably ten year old documentary with lots of info about region and town

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 05:24:10 AM »
I especially love your 6th image. Just the idea of sitting on the edge with your feet dangling into the water is relaxing.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline eblank

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:08:13 AM »
Nice pictures!
I have been to Croatia 6 years ago, on a camping ground, sleeping in a tent.
How expensive and "safe" is Montenegro now? Oh my, it would take 2 days by car to go there from the north of Germany :-) And all the toll fees in the countries in between ...

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »
O vídeo é maravilhoso as pessoas estão muito felizes,amo as paisagens, as arquiteturas são fantásticas.

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 02:52:47 PM »
At my place bed is 8 euros per person including the seat on the beach which is usualy 2 euros or more in the july-august.

What I have is rooms with 2 stars, that is room with own bathroom and terrace with table in front of the room, kitchen is one on each floor but we have fridge on each room and few stoves (cookers). There is also express restaurant with nice food to pick up that is not expensive and big supermarket together very near.

I also have wooden camp houses they are cheaper not sure maybe 5 or six euros (with seat on the beach), they have 2 beds inside and table and separate bathroom, with option of 2 more beds above those 2. If You are interested I can post pictures.

Also if You can bring me more guests, usual pay for that is 10% to agent.

Also there are apartments to rent but they are more expensive from 15e per bed and up, and I am trying to make studio apartments but I doubt it will happen soon http://homeguides.sfgate.com/studio-apartment-mean-8391.html If You are interested in that my dad can find you place anywhere in town, meaning along the coast.

About safety everything is ok, we didn't have any biger problems, people here are peaceful and mostly know each other as it is small place and even town is not that big all together 30000 people.

How expensive, probably we are one of most expensive places in Montenegro that is what I think but probably not expensive for Western Europeans. For example bread is 60-70 cents, milk 70 cents and so on. If You are really interested in prices I can take pictures in supermarket :) and post them here.

And about visiting by car, I am not sure as I don't drive, but we had last summer family of Polish with 3 kids who got here by car so I guess it is possible. Usualy our gests need to be checked in tourist bureau and there is small tax for staying in the town or something like that, my dad does it he know it better :)

About language, most people here know English and there shouldn't be any problems with basic things like shops or restaurants. My dad worked in Germany for some time so he know to speak German unlike me that can speak only english, though I am not sure how well he speaks it :) but probably good enough. We probably are not open and with developed tourism like Croatia but lately there are much more foreign people and we are touristic town after all I think 2nd best in Montenegro after Budva, though in reality we are much more cultured and sophisticated then Budva.

And finaly what I am also interested in is getting good desktop computer from western Europe :) I have tried UK but they don't send interenationaly :/ I am not sure if it is possible to get it here from Germany by car but it is my dream :) but it if it is too much to ask I better forget it and get it here :)

I hope I answered most of the things, If You need more info You can ask and I will try to answer.

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 03:16:51 PM »
And thanks Marcia and Dark Angel :) yeah it is nice in the summer and spring, still it could be better, somehow for me it is ok but I am wishing for more and trying to make things work. Many people are sailing here even my friends are starting lol maybe I will also have to.

Btw now looking at some videos my grandad used to drive train (he is dead for 10 years already and my grandma both lived 90/91 years), thats how he got this flat my dad and mom and me is living in now. That is my moms father :) anyway here is all that lots of older pictures.

First video with some old pictures comparing to new

And this is history of railroad in Herceg Novi which was last train station from west

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 04:23:23 PM »
And sorry for triple post I just found a video with some german people drving and crossing the border and driving to Herceg Novi so it is possible, video is from last year and You can see all town trough car window. They are crossing the border at min 5 of the video, then driving trough center of the town and at 27:30 You can see where I am to the right is entrance to the park and beach and to the left are stairs to my house and flat (second building to the left 27:36). They were doing some works on the street in that time just there for months and we haven't placed our vegetable store yet to the right but we did after 2 months :)

Here it is

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
no need to apologize, there are no penalties for many posts...only rewards  :peek:

This just shows us you luvs the forum and are actively participating
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 04:38:01 PM »
Yes.....we do get a wee bit chatty in here....and it's encouraged......   Not that I would know anything about being chatty mind you :java:
We Shall Stand

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 05:55:11 PM »
Not that I would know anything about being chatty mind you :java:

Such rubbish
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 06:44:32 PM »
So you're saying we DON'T get chatty in here and we DON'T encourage it?  And I'll use the icon you often use and I normally never use.......   :ummm:
We Shall Stand

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg