2017 Community Gift Pages

Halloween's Madness Abounds

Christmas Gift Roster started and so far what/who we have waiting under the tree.
You can read about it HERE

Gathered for Christmas so far: 30

Christmas Pledges!

SpookieLilOne

Summoner
morganahope

Under the tree:

Aelin
Amaranth
M-Callahan
Sanbie
Anniemotion
BronzeDragon
CathyY
UteBigSmile
theKatster
Agent0013
cougarmadcat
Prae
Napalmarsenal
Angells
sidherose
Barbariandreams
Llola Lane

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2017 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2017 Voting Awards

copperpewterbronzesilvergold platinum

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

THE NOVEMBER CONTEST HAS ENDED

Winners have been announced. Details HERE

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

December 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Change in the House"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

The Sitting Room Awaits You

This room is located in the ENTRANCE area of our Forums and the setting is made for sharing Gossip, tidbits of information, problems, solutions, but most of all, relaxation.

Roaming the Attic Halls can be tiresome at times because we are always dodging the Dust Bunnies or running away from Kianna (At least ONE of our admins is).  

In here you can kick up your feet, sip some coffee or your favorite beverage that you picked up at the Coffee Shoppe, or take a nap in restful glee....even try out the various vibrating furniture!

Just make sure you use coasters and please don't leave any rings on the tables.

Those were the Days my friends  © UteBigSmile

Author Topic: My works  (Read 6217 times)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: My works
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2017, 09:11:20 AM »
Keep in mind if they are put in your personal gallery they are not eligible to be considered for SAOTW.  "J" doesn't pick from personal galleries.   

But take a trip HERE if you wish to do that.   It tells you how to do it.
We Shall Stand

Offline Twisted.Illusions

• Gothic Queen
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • "Demon, where did my Angel go?"
    • Enchanted By Darkness
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2017, 05:54:05 AM »
Great work Milos!
"If I got rid of my Demons, I'd lose my Angels"
-T.W.

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2017, 06:23:43 PM »
Ok thank You very much :) I mean really cool, I will try to use it  :java:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2017, 06:10:49 AM »
Ok I have one more question. I have entered a pic for monthly contest but I need to fix it, what shall I do. Shall I just enter a new one with the same name and fixed picture.

And I have figured out how to see my pictures http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1318

And for me I am resting, few days of rain so I am inside and trying to see what I have missed for this 2 months of hard work :) I will need to pack things up on the beach and close it down. It is almost done but I will have to lock things up this time and not to get things stolen like last time. It is hard because I am tired from the summer and need rest but I need to do it good this time. It takes some time and effort to clean things and put them in their place.

Btw it seems I will have to get another external HD :) my DS files are getting larger  :luvbooks:
Save

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2017, 10:22:33 AM »
Yup....you can replace the one you have by using the same name.....
We Shall Stand

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2017, 03:19:06 PM »
Ok I have one more question. I have entered a pic for monthly contest but I need to fix it, what shall I do. Shall I just enter a new one with the same name and fixed picture.

And I have figured out how to see my pictures http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1318

And for me I am resting, few days of rain so I am inside and trying to see what I have missed for this 2 months of hard work :) I will need to pack things up on the beach and close it down. It is almost done but I will have to lock things up this time and not to get things stolen like last time. It is hard because I am tired from the summer and need rest but I need to do it good this time. It takes some time and effort to clean things and put them in their place.

Btw it seems I will have to get another external HD :) my DS files are getting larger  :luvbooks:
Save

To replace an image just go to the one you already added, there will be a "replace" button below it.
Click the button then browse your computer to find the image--named alike for best results---and add it like always.
Refresh the page to see the new image.

to view ALL your pictures from the entire gallery just find any of yours and click your name to get your images:

in your case it would be: http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg/profile.php?uid=1318
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Online heddheld

• Heddcase
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2017, 11:49:43 AM »

hope u don't mind me saying ........sometimes is good to have 2 or more versions of same pic
gives peeps a chance to say this is better OR not lol

ps once u got map in head show me round (I'll buy coffees lol )

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
Thank You very much, I have changed it. It was just a minor mistake of right arm going trough clothes of female wizard, barely visible but it is better fixed.

I will try write something and maybe upload some of my pics about what has happened and about my plans :) I am still tired and trying to rest and recover  :java:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2017, 03:51:19 PM »
Happy Halloween! And thanks for all freebies I got from FA. I am still resting and collecting DS content and sorting it but I hope that I will write my plans for future soon and post some pictures. I am trying to get my old pictures also uploaded and I hope I will do it soon. Atm I got new glasses and need to continue to visit dentist to fix my teeths (need to pull out few :/ got one out I guess 4 more to go).

I am just enjoying all good things here and on DAZ3D site, and well here is one freebie that I have found today that is Second Sid here http://www.mortemvetus.com/freestuff.php there are some free poses on FA http://freezone.thefantasiesattic.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=138_140&products_id=902

Also I have got some characters from FA, I really like RenderCandy works because there are cool fantasy textures and well I like female and male bundles and K4 too :). I got some Sidherose Graphics male characters, I will need more as I am trying to get cool male characters for my future projects. I will have to write reviews soon
  :java:
Save

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2017, 05:06:02 PM »
It's been so busy here at home I just now checked my phone messages....A little late Milos....but let me know what is what and we'll get it figured out.....No problem my friend...
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2017, 03:49:08 AM »
Thank You very much. Eveyrthing is good finaly  :java: .

Ok now about me. I am trying to post this for a third time and well I better keep it short :). I am having troubles with my hips and maybe I will have to undergo an operation which is final instance. My mom also have same problem with knees. I am just hoping and praying that everything will be ok, and that I find strenght and do what I can to do what is needed.

About 3d art I need to make a better plan what to do but I will post about it later. For now I have achieved nice things and I hope I will be able to do even more. Now what I have to concetrate on is my work, as everything is depending on it and how good it will go. I will need to renew my lifeguard licence after new year and contract for using beach too for next 3 years, and prepare for summer season starting from now on already. My country is a bit troublesome as we are still in transition and some things are not working so good, but I am hoping that it will be only better and that we will enter EU soon. Yet it is hard for common people as usual payment here is about 300 euros and those that can make it are actualy happy and things are just starting to be rough.

Anyway I hope my family and my works will do good and I really need to care about that better. I also want to thank FA and DAZ for being so good as for me it is all very supportive and inspirative as I am lately just enjoying visiting and browsing those sites. I guess what I like is quality, because mostly when I work I try to get best tools that I can and that will last. I hope also that I will be able to make some 3d creations soon (need to watch some tutorials first :)) and well for now still can't donate anything for Christmas ( I was thinking to make some backdrops) but I will try to work on something for the future. For now I am still mostly visiting docotors with my mom and making controls (it seems things are good) and I still need to visit dentist and take care of my teeths before serious works outside start.

That is about it for now  :java: Now let see if I can make some more pictures. :brrr:
Save

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2017, 11:18:46 AM »
Sounds like you have your plate full my friend.  And glad I can help you make your purchases at Daz and here at the Market easier.  You take care of you and your's the best you can as always.....

We enjoy having you here....
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:00 AM »
Yes, thank You very much for helping me. I got 2 items from FA yesterday and they are both amazing and those are Isis and Heaven. I am just happy to be able to work and be here too, and I will post more soon. Need to make some pictures first :)

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial