Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Fawn © Midnightvelvet

TOTW

Learning © Musicat

Your Art Winner

Top model © Nemesis

Monthly Winners

MAY COTM Winner

Song from a Secret Garden © Heitaikai

Announcements!

Album is HERE

MAY CONTEST WINNERS

Mirtul ~ The Melting ~ Flight of the Flutterwings ~ May 2018 Contest Winners can be found HERE

NEW!!

June 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Bordertown
is your COTM challenge for JUNE. Contest Ends on June 30th, 2018

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

The Sitting Room Awaits You

This room is located in the ENTRANCE area of our Forums and the setting is made for sharing Gossip, tidbits of information, problems, solutions, but most of all, relaxation.

Roaming the Attic Halls can be tiresome at times because we are always dodging the Dust Bunnies or running away from Kianna (At least ONE of our admins is).  

In here you can kick up your feet, sip some coffee or your favorite beverage that you picked up at the Coffee Shoppe, or take a nap in restful glee....even try out the various vibrating furniture!

Just make sure you use coasters and please don't leave any rings on the tables.

Those were the Days my friends  © UteBigSmile

Author Topic: My works  (Read 7858 times)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: My works
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2017, 07:29:29 PM »
Glad to be of help my friend.....and you have a most wonderful Holiday Season.....
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2017, 03:26:25 PM »
Thank You! I wish the same to You!  :xmas5: :Hi5:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »
Ok, it seems it is finaly over. Here is 3rd day of old calendar New Year and I have recorded a video with greeting, it might be a bit late but I think it is better then never. First I and  then my mom got really bad flu and I am really thankful to God that it passed, my neighbour unfortunately died from it he was about near 80 and just couldn't survive high temparature :(. My dad did much better then expected and I guess now for one more week we will be recovering then it will be time to start working :/. Here is the video it might not be the best but at least I tried  :shrug:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2018, 03:39:46 PM »
By gosh I think I saw this somewhere else we happen to go to.   Very cool Milos....very cool indeed.
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2018, 05:15:15 PM »
I have posted it on FB. A bit late but at least I got my relatively new Logitech camera up and running. Good thing is that I can record myself and it has mic too so I don't have to use headphones with mic anymore I think, though I still have just headphones from my phone for just listening.

I was thinking that I should record a bit more my garden and around the neighbourhood and post it on Youtube . Thinking of that remembered that before few days old lady just flat to mine passed, I still can't believe it. It seem this New Year was a bit rough :/.

Anyway on the good side I need to prepare for outside work. Need a bit of motivation for all that, and btw I figured out how to use templates for cyclorama and how to make backgrounds for them with Bryce. I might have some nice ones in the future. I just need to figure out how to save expressions in DS. That is about it, I will try to make some more pictures :)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2018, 05:23:25 PM »
I'm sure someone in here can lend a hand on saving expressions.  We do have many Daz users in here....though some will deny that we do  LOLOL
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
I have made it, here is the tutorial that helped, it is very easy but probably wouldn't be able to do it without it http://my3dtips.blogspot.com/2012/02/making-and-saving-facial-expressions-on.html

Btw, I have found my old Ad&d characters and was about to make journal of my playing Ad&d from 94. I know that there is a thread about Ad&d but I can't find it it seems.  :shrug:

I was thinking to start it here but I better ask, and do it in the right thread...

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2018, 05:06:38 PM »
I went hunting and I cannot find any journal entries from others here of their AD&D character in game play.

So feel free to start a thread good sir.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2018, 05:29:20 AM »
Oh lol how I have not seen this answer... Thank You I tried to find thread that Ad&d was mentioned but failed. Ok I will do it just please if You can tell me where to start it, I actualy have a lot to tell and that might be start of something good.

Beide that I wanted to make a recap of things that I have done and things that I would like to do. I might be maybe dreaming about things but I still would like to do what I can to make them into reality :)

So here it goes, what I did is completed G5 figure, I am still missing some parts of G4 and G6 figures but I can work with them as with G1-3. G7 too but I am missing more and G8 is new and is new and it screams for new computer but I still can work with it :). Now speaking of that geting into 3d art will need more resources and what I will need is new computer so I better start saving for it because I really need it.

Now my plans. Actualy I am thinking how to tell all this for a month or maybe more, but I think it is worthy because maybe I am not good artist as some people I have just saw yesterday in DAZ Gallery  :tearlaugh: I am still willing to do what I can and I might need some help with it all. I am planing to stay here but would like to make my art available for public too and for purchase as a way of funding my art projects.

I might be also interested in creating 3d content but for now I am about to try to make some good art for start. What I need help with is:

1. I tried to see how that art selling is done on Renderosity. I have Paypal account but have not used it. I am not sure that I know how it all works. I would like to try to sell some of my pictures there.
2. Same thing with Deviant art and other sites where art can be printed and sold. I have not tried it but I will eventualy and some help would be great. If I could get my own site at the end where I could sell my products like here http://www.larryelmore.com/store/ would be maybe best but I think it is still long way to go to make things like that.
3. Maybe to start Patreon for additional support.

That would be it :) in short. About my Ad&d group we actualy started in 94. and I am willing to talk about it and make some art inspired with it. I have got this https://www.daz3d.com/summer-tree-house-deluxe and https://www.daz3d.com/game-master-s-tools and now just need to try to see what can I make. 

Offline heddheld

• Blender Devil
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2018, 02:06:23 PM »

selling your art is an idea .......but don't expect too much from it

making content again I cant see you making millions

but making your hotel the best damn place on the planet  :urock:

hat will make your future  :Hi5:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
Lol, yes, I was thinking like that but still I would like to try. It is just motivation for me to be artist :) I just need something like this (video is at the end) to make things better. And every little thing counts and it can be life changing. I just need to make all thing work good, step by step  :pleeeeez: :really:

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2018, 07:48:29 AM »
Ok, winter seems to be passing and my family is feeling better after that terrible flu.

I am still sorting new content that I got from DAZ and Freedom of Art and it is going slowly. I have been playing Ad&d a lot and it is about to be finished today... After that I hope I will be more active and do more renders. I have planed to make some pictures for FA monthly contest and challenge of the month as they seems very interesting, and also PC+ monthly contest. Depending on my free time as I will have to do Lifeguard exam at the end of the month and I am trying to study for it. Also I will have to do paperwork for the beach and sign contract...

Hope things will be good, and lets see how it will go...

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2018, 03:44:27 PM »
Real life always comes first my friend.....and glad the family is well.  Hope your swimming exam goes well once again.....
We Shall Stand

Offline MilosGulan

• GameRanger
  • 1000 Grand Roller
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
That is very good advice. Thank You!

Here is just another quick update... My dad is not feeling so good, and I am worried but I am hoping that he will feel better. My beach rent will be doubled and I yet need to sign contract and there will be lot for me to do about it beside lifeguarding exam I will need to take at 15th april. I just hope things will be fine and that I will make it. On the good side I will have permit to run a beach bar from now on, but how will that look like is yet to be seen. I am planing to start to go swimming from next week, probably will not have much time to make art but I will try  :java: and I finaly figured what is the calendar FA is using :smile: very nice and interesting  :thumb_up:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2018, 10:23:50 AM »
As Always.....You are BUSY.....Hope your Dad starts to doing better and I know you will be successful with all of your endeavors my friend.   
We Shall Stand

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg