2017 Community Gift Pages

Halloween's Madness Abounds

Christmas Gift Roster started and so far what/who we have waiting under the tree.
You can read about it HERE

Gathered for Christmas so far: 35

Christmas Pledges!

SpookieLilOne

morganahope

Under the tree:

Aelin
Amaranth
M-Callahan
Sanbie
Anniemotion
BronzeDragon
CathyY
UteBigSmile
theKatster
Agent0013
cougarmadcat
Prae
Napalmarsenal
Angells
sidherose
Barbariandreams
Llola Lane
Summoner

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2017 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2017 Voting Awards

copperpewterbronzesilvergold platinum

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

THE NOVEMBER CONTEST HAS ENDED

Winners have been announced. Details HERE

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

December 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Change in the House"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: 2015 Holiday Drives -- Halloween and Christmas  (Read 8804 times)

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
Re: 2015 Holiday Drives -- Halloween and Christmas
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 07:45:19 PM »
OKay just making sure, you know me, I try to give freebies on Halloween and Christmas, its my time to give back to everyone :) I don't know what I'll do yet but I'll do something. Prob some shaders, maybe a free character for star or some other star stuff
If work was easy and fun, we'd call it vacation instead of work.

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 07:54:04 PM »
OKay just making sure, you know me, I try to give freebies on Halloween and Christmas, its my time to give back to everyone :) I don't know what I'll do yet but I'll do something. Prob some shaders, maybe a free character for star or some other star stuff

I shall add you to the list, it is great seeing you in here again, missed you. How the family doing?
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
Family is okay. I'm still having memory problems that seem to be somewhat medication related so we're trying to work on a balance.  I can't seem to remember stuff well out of the exact moment i'm in. It sucks big time and really hurts my concentration, my friendships, my family.... like i just don't remember to come here. Sometimes I won't go to Daz for a month or two. Or Renderosity for months. Even Runtimedna forums I barely remember to check. I forgot my anniversary, and my hubby's birthday. I hate feeling lilke such a looser! Thankful for phone planner apps to help me keep track of some things.  Only remembered to come in here because someone's monthly or weekly image popped up on my feed and i came in to say it was awesome. And i can't remember what pic it was!!

On that note, I beg you to remind me of this so I don't forget. I have the time and I have the will I just don't remember things :(

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 11:34:59 AM »
You know I'm good for something or other for both holidays, DA. Just not sure what yet.

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
Family is okay. I'm still having memory problems that seem to be somewhat medication related so we're trying to work on a balance.  I can't seem to remember stuff well out of the exact moment i'm in. It sucks big time and really hurts my concentration, my friendships, my family.... like i just don't remember to come here. Sometimes I won't go to Daz for a month or two. Or Renderosity for months. Even Runtimedna forums I barely remember to check. I forgot my anniversary, and my hubby's birthday. I hate feeling lilke such a looser! Thankful for phone planner apps to help me keep track of some things.  Only remembered to come in here because someone's monthly or weekly image popped up on my feed and i came in to say it was awesome. And i can't remember what pic it was!!

On that note, I beg you to remind me of this so I don't forget. I have the time and I have the will I just don't remember things :(

Gracious you have such a time....memory can be fickle that's for sure. A head clobber, illness just about anything can trigger it to miss fire. I will remind you -- that's for sure....LOL

You know I'm good for something or other for both holidays, DA. Just not sure what yet.

Hmmmm, now what i couldn't do with that sentence.....LOL  I will add you to the list sweety, for both holidays.

We all know I am good for something---it is called Trouble! :peek:
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
Well yeah, that's a given. My middle name is "Trouble".  :peek:

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 04:41:19 AM »
Well yeah, that's a given. My middle name is "Trouble".  :peek:

at least you can REMEMBER your middle name. I've forgotten a few times. I laugh because i'd cry otherwise! Or maybe laugh and cry at the same time  :tearlaugh:

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 07:47:25 AM »
Ali Sen, I am so sorry for your problem, but if it is the medication causing it, won't it go away when you discontinue the meds? It's OK, Sweetie. I have a memory problem too -- always have. When I was very young my Mom and Dad divorced, and Dad left. I was so traumatized that I invented a black hole to put stuff I didn't want to remember into. It worked too well. When you have a black hole it not only pulls in the bad stuff, but the good stuff as well. Now, I can see a movie or read a book many, many times and they are always new for me.

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »
Nitab I used to have a really good memory. Especially for details. But somewhere along the line between college and military life and a couple other things, I developed what is kinda termed secondary ptsd and anxiety issues. I totally know the feeling of a black hole in my memory. THe doc says if we find the right medicine combo it'll start clearing that up. The problem is finding the right combo that doesn't make me sleepy and stupid or totally numbed out. and since the meds can take between 3-6 months to work I just have to be patient and keep trying. I miss my brain and my wits, i really do. :/ One reason I quit teaching to stay home is that i couldnl't keep track of assignments or tests or students and parents names anymore. I couldn't hide it.

The good news is that the doctor is QUITE sure its not something like alzheimers (which i was very afraid it would be!) and should be somewhat reversable in that my brain should be able to make new memories, but the memories i've already lost will probably stay lost. 

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 10:42:23 AM »
Ali Sen, I have almost NO memories of my childhood. But like I said, I deliberately forgot many of them, and the others were pulled into the dark hole. I know mine are not Alzheimer's, but they may as well be. There is no pulling them out of that hole. I'm sure you're going to be alright -- just hang in there, Sweetie.

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »
Thanks Nitab. I'm learning to focus harder on what's happening, right now' and appreciate it as much as i can instead of worrying about what i can't remember. Every day is precious!

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2015, 05:53:01 PM »
I know that feeling. I remember a few things about my grade school days forward but before kindergarden are kaput....I thought.

I told my mom one time that if the streets were ever brick and with what looked like a train track but not the east-west like they were but north and south. she asked why and i told her that I sort of remember when she would go hunting down my dad (he was an avid party boy back then) and that I was walking with her, in the dark and I looked down and saw the tracks/bricks but also saw my feet hanging, so how could I be walking with her.

She said that like the scare incident I remembered I was not walking or talking. I was still a baby of maybe 1-2 years old and she was carrying me looking for my dad...LOL

When I had told her about the scare incident I told her that daddy scared me ---I swear I knew I said it but she said no I was not even 1 yet and that it was my half brother not daddy and I did not talk yet but i always did have great lungs...LOL

sometimes I think of things now (they just pop into my head) but she is gone so can't ask her about them. Will never know if they are memory or dream.

Yours has a chance to return so that is good, try keeping a diary just for your daily record so you can read and "remember" until those meds kick in and above all try not to worry, that may only make it worse. They will come home eventually, just like some amnesia patients.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Offline ali_sen

• Naughty Librarian
  • High Roller
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 08:08:04 PM »
Yeah it just can make things awkward, because i don't remember conversations with people and they think I'm ignoring them, but I can't remember or keep track of time. Just yesterday one of my friends was mad at me because she was reminiscing about a party that I apparently threw for her in college... she's a very good friend of mine and I know we did a lot together.... but i have no memory of that. My husband remembered it though. It's so embarrassing when i forget things for my son at school... :(

Offline jenne

• Just In
    • Digital Artistry
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2015, 02:17:33 AM »
I would like to contribute some backgrounds for both and some photograph props too, I don't have much on hand but will get to work.

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2015, 02:33:56 AM »
LOL got from now til end of October adn then again for Christmas so when you are ready, zip them up---add your read me to the zip(s) and let me know if they be for Halloween or Christmas **cough cough** or both...LOL

don't forget promo(s) and pm them to me, if too large then let me know and I can gie you my email to email them.

I will add you to the list shortly.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial