2017 Community Gift Pages

Halloween's Madness Abounds

Christmas Gift Roster started and so far what/who we have waiting under the tree.
You can read about it HERE

Gathered for Christmas so far: 30

Christmas Pledges!

SpookieLilOne

Summoner
morganahope

Under the tree:

Aelin
Amaranth
M-Callahan
Sanbie
Anniemotion
BronzeDragon
CathyY
UteBigSmile
theKatster
Agent0013
cougarmadcat
Prae
Napalmarsenal
Angells
sidherose
Barbariandreams
Llola Lane

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2017 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2017 Voting Awards

copperpewterbronzesilvergold platinum

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest

Details HERE

THE NOVEMBER CONTEST HAS ENDED

Winners have been announced. Details HERE

2017 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

December 2017 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Change in the House"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Sneak Peak at Poser 11!  (Read 1699 times)

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
Re: Sneak Peak at Poser 11!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 09:24:48 PM »
Yup fur babies are our family cause we take care of them and they depend on us too.

They all hurt when they died, especially the one I bottle fed and was an actually mommy to since she was almost two weeks old...her family was found dead in the bard and she was the only survivor. I was selling Avon then and they gave her to me, when she got older she looked tabby, grey with black and her tummy had spots like a leopard, some stripes like a tiger and the face marking of a tabby and spoiled rotten.

The other two that were 3 years older than her were sisters and did not even look like it, one was a tuxedo cat bl/wht and looked like her Persian daddy but her sister was a runt, looked exactly like her black Manx mama. Then some idiot went and dumped another kitten in the neighbors yard (nobody living there either) so we took him in and he was an orange tabby.

I love all animals but all kitty varieties are my favorites. Now I just have two 11 year old siblings that at times look like a two headed dog walking into the room. They are German Shepard/Labrador with maybe some retriever. Cheyenne (girl) is black with a with 7 on her chest and Shayne (boy) has the coloring of the Shepard but the mannerisms of the retriever.

well rounded mutts and also spoiled kids.

These were the was that have left me plus my 2 brats (daughters) when they were loads younger.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Working It
  • I'm tired of shaving.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 03:28:43 AM »
They're all beautiful!  I can see you miss them too.  Hopefully your girls keep up with you!
I am about to start making MilCat skins for Poser, of My Three Sons.  There aren't any I've seen of the dozens around that look like my boyz.  So, I will take lots more photos of them and work on it. :)
McG. :java:

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 04:25:31 AM »
sounds grand, I am anxious to see what you do.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Offline Aelin

• The Seeker
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 04:29:57 AM »
I have a cat similar to Midget (except no white neck and chest), and another tortoiseshell. I'm between cats since my birth, i love them.

You had and have a great family!

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Ranking poster
  • Bow Ties are cool.
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 06:08:43 PM »
Just up graded from 6 to 10 last year,  I use it from time to time.  I am curious about the newer render engine from firefly to superfly.  May not be able to goto the webinar  on the 18th because of doctor appointments, hopefully they will post it in the resource section.

Offline Glitterati3D

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 09:20:12 AM »
Yup fur babies are our family cause we take care of them and they depend on us too.

They all hurt when they died, especially the one I bottle fed and was an actually mommy to since she was almost two weeks old...her family was found dead in the bard and she was the only survivor. I was selling Avon then and they gave her to me, when she got older she looked tabby, grey with black and her tummy had spots like a leopard, some stripes like a tiger and the face marking of a tabby and spoiled rotten.

The other two that were 3 years older than her were sisters and did not even look like it, one was a tuxedo cat bl/wht and looked like her Persian daddy but her sister was a runt, looked exactly like her black Manx mama. Then some idiot went and dumped another kitten in the neighbors yard (nobody living there either) so we took him in and he was an orange tabby.

I love all animals but all kitty varieties are my favorites. Now I just have two 11 year old siblings that at times look like a two headed dog walking into the room. They are German Shepard/Labrador with maybe some retriever. Cheyenne (girl) is black with a with 7 on her chest and Shayne (boy) has the coloring of the Shepard but the mannerisms of the retriever.

well rounded mutts and also spoiled kids.

These were the was that have left me plus my 2 brats (daughters) when they were loads younger.

Awww, such sweet babies!

I know how hard loss can be.....I recently lost the blue and gold macaw who had been a part of our lives for 20 years.  Her kidneys failed.

I love my fur babies, though I am mad at our newest rescue.  I have a huge fenced yard which she loves, especially after being caged at the vet where we rescued her from after being hit by a car.  I look up from the computer and she's escaped the fence - out front.  I go out to call her, and she runs the opposite direction, taking off like a bat out of hell. 

After 20 minutes of frantic worry, a neighbor called to say she was there, playing with her puppy.  But, if she hadn't been diverted by that dog, she was FEET away from a very busy road.

Now, I am afraid to let her out at all because I can't locate her escape route.  Until I do, she will only go out leashed.

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 11:01:43 AM »
I read all of this and can't help but laugh a bit, the ego trip is and has always been on the part of Daz! Their history is living proof of why Poser and Daz are at odds.

I remember when Daz was born and for what reason they came to be. I also remember that bunch of slash & hack developers they hired...LOL They were ignored by most programers for a good reason!
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Offline DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »
Awww, such sweet babies!

I know how hard loss can be.....I recently lost the blue and gold macaw who had been a part of our lives for 20 years.  Her kidneys failed.

I love my fur babies, though I am mad at our newest rescue.  I have a huge fenced yard which she loves, especially after being caged at the vet where we rescued her from after being hit by a car.  I look up from the computer and she's escaped the fence - out front.  I go out to call her, and she runs the opposite direction, taking off like a bat out of hell. 

After 20 minutes of frantic worry, a neighbor called to say she was there, playing with her puppy.  But, if she hadn't been diverted by that dog, she was FEET away from a very busy road.

Now, I am afraid to let her out at all because I can't locate her escape route.  Until I do, she will only go out leashed.

LOL yes nerve racking. This last set of siblings used to jump too, I have a chainlink fence around the entire yard, they used to be just fine running the yard but we have had to lock the back gate with a padlock to keep the brats from letting them loose.

Then came the day when a couple of kids with nothing better to do, started poking at them and tossing rocks at them then go off laughing for making them yipe....riding bikes they were.

One day though they did it just a bit more than they should have...Cheyenne jumped/climbed the fence and they could not ride fast enough. I saw her do it then her brother said "wait for me" and over he went, no need to climb. Did they go after the bikes, yes but not for long. However like most inmates, they were enjoying the escape from jail...LOL

The girls used to run after them with leash in hand but that soon ended up futile casue they would not let then get close so I took to calling the dog catcher. I would call, give my name ten explain I was too old to chase the dogs down. They were not mean even after being abused with rocks and branches just happy to be free and play around.

She helped me get them a couple of times then just said it would be fine. They are now 11 and it was this summer that she got out the door without her leash, ran up to the fence fully intending to jump but just got there---looked up---then just hung head and walked the perimeter...almost like nope no energy to do that anymo...LOL

It was hilarious. Her brother did the same thing so guess old age finally got to them...
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Offline Glitterati3D

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2015, 07:22:27 AM »
LOL yes nerve racking. This last set of siblings used to jump too, I have a chainlink fence around the entire yard, they used to be just fine running the yard but we have had to lock the back gate with a padlock to keep the brats from letting them loose.

Then came the day when a couple of kids with nothing better to do, started poking at them and tossing rocks at them then go off laughing for making them yipe....riding bikes they were.

One day though they did it just a bit more than they should have...Cheyenne jumped/climbed the fence and they could not ride fast enough. I saw her do it then her brother said "wait for me" and over he went, no need to climb. Did they go after the bikes, yes but not for long. However like most inmates, they were enjoying the escape from jail...LOL

The girls used to run after them with leash in hand but that soon ended up futile casue they would not let then get close so I took to calling the dog catcher. I would call, give my name ten explain I was too old to chase the dogs down. They were not mean even after being abused with rocks and branches just happy to be free and play around.

She helped me get them a couple of times then just said it would be fine. They are now 11 and it was this summer that she got out the door without her leash, ran up to the fence fully intending to jump but just got there---looked up---then just hung head and walked the perimeter...almost like nope no energy to do that anymo...LOL

It was hilarious. Her brother did the same thing so guess old age finally got to them...

LOL, that's kind of my daughter's dog right now.  She looks at the rescue puppy, who bounces like a spring, with that "oh, so much energy wasted on the young" look.  She plays, but not like the puppy who gets wound up and hasn't figured out how to unwind yet.

Anyway, I found her escape route and blocked it, so we're all safely tucked in the fenced yard again.  She was going UNDER, not over.  Being a basset means even 2 feet is too high for over, LOL.  And this is a 4 ft. chain link fence.  Evidently, 9 inches of rain since November 1 made the ground under the fence soft enough that she could squeeze under the fence, padded by fallen leaves. 

The dog she made friends with during her Great Escape came up to the back fence yesterday to say hello.

Offline Glitterati3D

• Garden Gnome
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2015, 07:30:37 AM »
I read all of this and can't help but laugh a bit, the ego trip is and has always been on the part of Daz! Their history is living proof of why Poser and Daz are at odds.

I remember when Daz was born and for what reason they came to be. I also remember that bunch of slash & hack developers they hired...LOL They were ignored by most programers for a good reason!
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

I have a friend in the investor community, and the DAZ reputation is one of "petulant, argumentative and unserious" which is why their investors are foreign.  I thought it sized up their "marketing plan" pretty well myself.  LOL!

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Working It
  • I'm tired of shaving.
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2015, 02:10:36 PM »
Yeah, and unfortunately S-M (Poser) Figures are NOT up to the level of quality that DAZ gen 4 Figures are.  We will see in a few days just whether S-M has come up with something equivalent at least.  Then they can work on their Animal Figures.  The Poser software still trumps everything DAZ put their hands on.  Since DAZ and Poser have apparently split the zipper, I really hope for better content.
McG. :java:

Offline dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 12:46:31 PM »
Not saying much about the whole Daz/Poser model argument as it would be just another opinion by just another A-Hole...LOL

But I give Poser 11 five stars!! Hell of an improvement on the render engine as well as other areas within the software...it's clean and smooth!
 :Hi5:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial