2017 Community Gift Pages

Thanks to all the participants this year that made them extra special for everyone. All gifts will remain posted until moved sometime in February 2018.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes
100 Votes

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Monthly Winners

December COTM Winner

Holiday Tradition © AmirA

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

JANUARY CONTEST

Hammer ~ Deep Winter ~ Baby It's Cold Outside ~ January 2018 Contest Album is HERE

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

2018 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

January 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Paradise"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Another Presidential Election 2016  (Read 610 times)

Offline M-Callahan

• Attic Projectionist
  • Ranking poster
  • Bow Ties are cool.
Another Presidential Election 2016
« on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:36 PM »
Yes we have a good candidate for President it is not Hillary but Betty.  Not Rubble.

Prohibition was enforced and Herbert Hover was the president during the start of the Great Depression.  This cartoon gives a humorous insight to these depression years.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: Another Presidential Election 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »
I'd vote for Betty Boop in a second.......  Love that gal.....
We Shall Stand

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 02:29:22 PM »
Oh my giddy aunt :thud:
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I'm tired of shaving.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 07:08:13 AM »
Yes we have a good candidate for President it is not Hillary but Betty.  Not Rubble.

Prohibition was enforced and Herbert Hover was the president during the start of the Great Depression.  This cartoon gives a humorous insight to these depression years.

That was neat!   Interesting how some of their same comical issues are still with us today.   Mr. Nobody takes care of you!   He sure looks a lot like Obama to me.   Betty would be a better choice for prez than Hillary or Donald! 
thanks for the morning grin!
McG.
McG. :java:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I'm tired of shaving.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 07:10:01 AM »
Oh my giddy aunt :thud:

Aww c'mon now, you can do better than THAT!   Ha! 

:java:
McG. :java:

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »
Maybe :iminnocent:
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 08:26:51 AM »
Well, got to love my email box it has been getting stuffed left right and center with all these political emails vote for me and donate now to help us win.

:thud: How funny when I was down and out I couldn't a red cent out of a one of them and now all of a sudden they want me to donate to their campaign so they can .... what ... hard to say.

The greatest one was the one I got just now ... well actually two of them.

The first said to make sure I get out and vote early ... :ummm: why would I do that I don't live in Tennessee someone has no clue how to do demographics methinks

The other was even more disturbing and or hilarious depending on how you look at it ......  and I quote.

In scripture, people who claim to have faith but fail to act upon it are called 'lukewarm' -- in this election I'm also asking that you not be 'lukewarm.'

Revelation 3:15-16 says this of faith in the end-times, "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

Michael, in this crucial election, I firmly believe the time to be hot or cold is here. So again, I must ask you -- are you with us or against us?

If you oppose Hillary, but are not willing to take action...you are exactly what Hillary is counting on -- 'lukewarm' opposition.

Again always wanting money now granted I am against Hillary all the way but to send an email like that implying that, if I don't contribute then I am for her is slander in my book.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 08:51:58 AM »
Which is why I ignore anything political.  Zealots are out and about for sure.  I read the news, take in the facts, and base my opinion on that....not scam mail :tearlaugh:

The sad fact is...every time you open one, they know...and it never ends.....  Thankfully my spam blocker works well  :java:
We Shall Stand

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 05:53:00 PM »
I Love Betty Boop,I would vote Betty. :boopkiss:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 11:11:32 AM »
Now getting emails about the Electoral College - who really does elect the President of the US - not us. Now they're saying we have a 'voted for Al Gore' but got 'GWB' instead situation here.

You cannot stop this 'machine'. They will do as they please. Every time. I was afraid of this happening. Kind of saw it coming.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 06:44:37 PM »
What is really starting to chaff my ass is the rhetoric of "are you going to accept the results of the election" and then they don't

who is now throwing the tantrum :ummm:

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 08:36:40 PM »
What is really starting to chaff my ass is the rhetoric of "are you going to accept the results of the election" and then they don't

who is now throwing the tantrum :ummm:

Okay...just for a minute put yourself in the position of people who are constantly told, "Be sure and get out to Vote! Your vote counts!" The are people who are apparently unaware of the Electoral College's part in an election in deciding the outcome. Or they forgot. It is not directly the voters who elect the President here. It is in the end the Electoral College who elect them. Theoretically, the Electoral College is supposed to vote as the people in their states voted. But when one wins by popular vote and the other is 'shooed in' by the EC in place of the other one that won the popular vote...people tend to see this as just another thing that's wrong with the way things are set up - the 'system' is corrupt.

Well, it is. This whole campaign period was nothing but one little primary scandal after another as it was, because of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and how she had the martials of the Democratic primaries act. And all the votes that were NOT counted. Shame on her. That's why she was removed as the Chairman. Can't say if her replacement is any better.

Both parties have now done this. The system is broken all around on both sides. Isn't this why you and others voted for His illustrious Arrogance? Because you're sick of the system and how it's run? It's All f'd up in no uncertain terms. I do NOT disagree there. Both parties are jacked. This party thang ain't workin' like it's supposed to because really, they're all in the same pig-pen nursin' off the same big sow any more.

In other words with all those things in mind, how can you be surprised at all?

BTW, my one friends this afternoon said that the EC hasn't actually collected and counted all their votes yet and won't until November 19th. In light of that, how preposterous is it to declare Anyone the winner until then, as the system is set up? Seems a bit of a....premature ejaculation of victory. Oh, validation...speculation. Whatever.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 08:14:47 AM »
Valid point and here is another I and many others didn't riot and burn the place down when Obozo was elected a second time

Because you can rest assured I did not want to go through another term of him being at the helm, my opinion only.

I am still a bit confused by the official sites (news outlets) still showing an incomplete rendering of the map I have seen two other reliable sources for the details and it shows him at 306 EC votes, all the "news outlets" displays still have him with only 290 EC votes.

Offline Aelin

• The Seeker
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 08:40:34 AM »
You want talk of the yahoo map J? Yeah they want not put the good map. Tpp hard for them to accept.

Here too we weren't happy in 2012 when Hollandouille came at the power. But no riots. We have him until may 2017 now.

And i'm sorry to remember some "issues" with voting machines in different states. Even in Oklahoma where when you put Trump the machine would you click for Cliton. That was for one of my friends there, and for her family too.
And it's only one example between others. So Clinton has really the popular vote? Sorry i doubt of this.
All i see in streets for now it's stupid young people, burning the US flag! What is this mess? They don't like the country at this point? Why stay in? Canada called for them this week.
If people who lost elections do this each time, sorry but riots were existing from the first POTUS, and US couldn't exist now.

At least you have a chance for 4 years to avoid the problems of UE, with migrants which are not real migrants for a large majority.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 09:03:46 AM »
Some news feed are showing involvement of Soros funding this nonsense .... :sigh:

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg