2017 Community Gift Pages

Thanks to all the participants this year that made them extra special for everyone. All gifts will remain posted until moved sometime in February 2018.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

JANUARY CONTEST

Hammer ~ Deep Winter ~ Baby It's Cold Outside ~ January 2018 Contest Album is HERE

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

2018 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

January 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Paradise"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Our Posting winners are prowling in here. They are the ones that are awarded for posting throughout the forum....not nonsense posts but actually are talking in here...just cause we are all mad here doesn't mean we are all nutz...LOL

The Prizes are:
500 posts - choose 1 free item from our store from our Market
1,000 Posts - choose 2 free items from our store from our Market
5,000 Posts - choose 3 free items from our store from our Market
10,000 Posts - $50 Gift Card for you to spend at your favorite place be it a 3D site or Restaurant or Retail Store.

Admins are not included in totals, we know we talk a lot...LOL

PinUp Wallpaper  © UteBigSmile

Author Topic: McGrandpa Has Made It To 1,000+ Posts...Congrats  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Aelin

• The Seeker
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
Re: McGranpa Has Made It To 1,000+ Posts...Congrats
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
And the next T-minus is at 5000 posts :pervy:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I'm tired of shaving.
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 01:33:53 PM »
Oooh yeah!  It will take a few more days to get there than it did to get here.  Heh!   But I am happy to be here an with not TOO many frivolous unworthy posts.   :OMFG:

:java:
McG. :java:

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 03:25:02 PM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :congatz: :cheer: :cheer: :champagne:

Offline DarkElf

• Shadow Warrior
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • *** The Dubsidhe ***
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 03:52:40 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!  :congrat: :congatz: McG!!!! :happydance: You made it!
I am a GOOD Dark Elf

Offline DarkElf

• Shadow Warrior
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • *** The Dubsidhe ***
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 03:55:52 PM »
Oohhhhhh!  Fried liver and onions!  I missed it!  I missed it!  Gonna have to run over to Granny's Cafe and get some of hers pronto, ya got me hankering for a big plate of it Fafnir!   :oD

McG. :java:

One of my favorite dinners is chicken livers simmered in red wine sauce and garlic until most of the liquid is gone and then I add sour cream and stir it in to make a gravy. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMM! Health food!  :tearlaugh:
I am a GOOD Dark Elf

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 04:47:51 PM »
@ Dark Elf  sounds great  will have to try that one  i will
i use  beef  liver  not calves  liver  dredge it in seasoned flour saute in butter   then take out of  pan  make  gravy/rue with pan drippins  add  liver  back  in  add onions(already sauted) cover and  let  simmer  last 5 to 10 mins  rice  is  cookin  and  there you  have  it most yummie

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 05:35:03 PM »
Well, congratulations to the newest member of the chatty bunch :woohoo:

Now as to all this talk about liver and onions what I remember from my youth it was some severe nastiness ... however some of the methods that have been describe here sound like it would be worth my while to try.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 05:37:30 PM »
I don't like Beef Liver, but Chicken Livers and Turkey livers are great!

I make a Chicken with Rice that has Celery, Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers, Baby Carrots and Chicken Livers cooked in! It cooks all day in my Slow Cooker, and the Rice is added at the last 15 minutes. A large can of Cream of Chicken soup goes in at the last few minutes. Folks really love it!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline DarkElf

• Shadow Warrior
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • *** The Dubsidhe ***
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 06:01:17 PM »

I make a Chicken with Rice that has Celery, Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers, Baby Carrots and Chicken Livers cooked in! It cooks all day in my Slow Cooker, and the Rice is added at the last 15 minutes. A large can of Cream of Chicken soup goes in at the last few minutes. Folks really love it!

WOW Agent, that sounds AWESOME! I'm with you ... I LOVE chicken and turkey livers but, the last time I had beef liver I didn't care for it. But, in all fairness, my mother was not a good cook and it showed, LOL. She use to fry the beef liver until you needed a chainsaw to cut it, LOL! So, I think it might be time to get a good beef liver and try Fafnir's recipe.
I am a GOOD Dark Elf

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 06:11:50 PM »
WOW Agent, that sounds AWESOME! I'm with you ... I LOVE chicken and turkey livers but, the last time I had beef liver I didn't care for it. But, in all fairness, my mother was not a good cook and it showed, LOL. She use to fry the beef liver until you needed a chainsaw to cut it, LOL! So, I think it might be time to get a good beef liver and try Fafnir's recipe.

Although Mom was a good cook when dealing with liver it was something I could not deal with, the old man on the other hand would dive in with both hands ... which means he knew no better from his youth ... or it was how he remembered it.

Either way I could not deal with it in any fashion, yes we did eat it as in those days of my youth you ate what was put in front of you .... period ... cooked spinach and lima beans were another two of my least favorite dinner menu items.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 06:13:31 PM »

That do sound good you might want to put this in our Food and Recipe board

Offline DarkElf

• Shadow Warrior
  • 1000 Grand Roller
  • *** The Dubsidhe ***
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 06:20:10 PM »
Although Mom was a good cook when dealing with liver it was something I could not deal with, the old man on the other hand would dive in with both hands ... which means he knew no better from his youth ... or it was how he remembered it.

Either way I could not deal with it in any fashion, yes we did eat it as in those days of my youth you ate what was put in front of you .... period ... cooked spinach and lima beans were another two of my least favorite dinner menu items.

LOL. Spinach was kind of slimy and tended to make me gag when I was a kid but putting apple cider vinegar on it helped a lot. But as to Lima beans ... I'm DEFINITELY with you on THAT one J!n BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! I can handle the LITTLE ones with butter on them but, the big ones, NO WAY! GAG CITY!
I am a GOOD Dark Elf

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 06:23:06 PM »
That do sound good you might want to put this in our Food and Recipe board
I don't have my recipe written, as I just play it by ear! That said I can work up a written version and upload it to the mentioned board! I have a few other scrumptious ones that you guys would definitely like too! Like my special homemade hamburgers. It not just how you mix it up to get the taste, but also how it is grilled! Everybody loves my hamburgers!
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 06:28:45 PM »
LOL. Spinach was kind of slimy and tended to make me gag when I was a kid but putting apple cider vinegar on it helped a lot. But as to Lima beans ... I'm DEFINITELY with you on THAT one J!n BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! I can handle the LITTLE ones with butter on them but, the big ones, NO WAY! GAG CITY!
I like all kinds of beans, especially with my Iron Skillet Buttermilk Cornbread! The Limas can be quite good if you treat them right. Here in Georgia, we know how to treat them!

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 06:53:27 PM »
Works for me Agent we look forward to the "suggestion on how to" recipes those are always the most fun in my opinion.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial