2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee

Aelin

Chiron

ali_sen

robkelk

M-Callahan

CathyY

Arts4Sale

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Madison © JVRenderer

TOTW

Time Lady © Jherrith

Your Art Winner

Future? Past? © eblank

Monthly Winners

JUNE COTM Winner

One Must Expect Surprises at the Border © rrkknight3

Announcements!

Album is HERE

JUNE CONTEST WINNERS

Kythorn ~ The Time of Flowers ~ Black and White ~ June 2018 Contest Winners have been announced details here

NEW!!

July 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

MUSES' CHOICE
is your COTM challenge for JULY. Contest Ends on July 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Spring Fever by oldeekdog

Author Topic: 2017 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 202731 times)

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
Re: 2017 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 11:13:15 AM »
Yappy Hew Near...........uh.........wait, that's not right.............. Nappy Yew Hear............hmmmm.........That doesn't sound right either....... Gah. Too much eggnog....

Hope everyone has a stellar 2017!!

:ny4: :new_year_3: :newyears:
It seems you had a great party with TNA girls    :psycho:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 11:14:29 AM »
Yes, rain as well, J. Apparently they've never been in a car that started hydroplaning. THAT will scare the wits out of one, and possibly a few other things!! Definitely time for panic mode. You don't even realize the car is hydroplaning until it either 'sits back down on the road' (that sudden sickening thump and OMG moment) or you go to change lanes and it's "Whoaaaa Nelly!" We do occasionally get some real drenchers here and 'little rivers' running down the roads.

Sadly, same with the 'natives' here as well Aelin. After living the largest part of my life without one, and having to have one for work, I absolutely don't want or need one. And after watching how people act with them I don't want or need one, either. I've watched or heard of too many accidents happening because of them - or potential accidents that could have happened. Too many people seem to have them permanently affixed to their heads and hands, and/or are ignoring their kids because of them. Won't talk to anyone unless they can text them. It's insane. And BEWARE if you're a pedestrian.   

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 11:17:15 AM »
On occasions...... Like every day.... When I was in Tampa a few years ago, it was pretty much every afternoon, seems like. And it wasn't just a light rain, either.. I mean the frogs had rowboats and life jackets!  :rainy:

Lol... :newyears: Rod!

Like every day...frogs and rowboats. :tearlaugh:

Online RodS

• A.S.S.O. (Attic Special Security Officer)
  • Ranking poster
  • Wizard of Weird...
    • Rod's Lair
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 11:18:17 AM »
It seems you had a great party with TNA girls    :psycho:

Oh, it's always a party with them around, Aelin! And everyone thinks it's my day job that keeps me worn out,,,,  :heeheehee:
If all is not lost, why can't I find it??  :thud:

Online RodS

• Ranking poster
  • Wizard of Weird...
    • Rod's Lair
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2017, 11:23:40 AM »

Sadly, same with the 'natives' here as well Aelin. After living the largest part of my life without one, and having to have one for work, I absolutely don't want or need one. And after watching how people act with them I don't want or need one, either. I've watched or heard of too many accidents happening because of them - or potential accidents that could have happened. Too many people seem to have them permanently affixed to their heads and hands, and/or are ignoring their kids because of them. Won't talk to anyone unless they can text them. It's insane. And BEWARE if you're a pedestrian.

Oh, tell me about it... I don't know how many times I've been wheeling a printer down the hallway at the hospital, behind some buttmuncher walking along with all 4 of their brain cells concentrating on that 2-inch screen. Then they get a text or something, and without warning they just STOP. You have no idea how much I'd love to just up-end one of them with a 100-pound HP color printer. Idiots.

:dispute:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2017, 11:28:24 AM »
Same thing happens in the grocery store and the same compunction on my part. And they never move over to the side of the aisle. No, they stand right in the middle don't they?

Online Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2017, 11:46:08 AM »
Had fireworks here at 8:00 PM last night. Was wondering where in the world that would have been 12:00 midnight. Itty Bitty looked for a hiding place, and because that did not help, she jumped into my arms to feel safe. I petted her and comforted her. She was literally shaking from the fright.

:ny2: :grpwave:   :nychinese:
 :fireworks2: :fireworks3: :fireworks2:
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2017, 11:57:44 AM »
ever seen what  we  call a  frog strangler  rain  big  heavy  drops that  hit  frog  in  mouth   and strangle  him  and  these  fools  on their cell phones  just make  matters  worse  cause  seein  in a frog  strangler  rain  is a hard thing  to do
can drive in snow  and  icy conditions  but  sure  dont  like  black  ice at all  heat is  hard on  tires  when you got  a load in the  trailer  and  sure  as  hell you dont  want  to blow a  front  tire  on an 18 wheeler  that is  why  you run brand  new  steel belted  radials  on the  front  axle cost  a little  more but  beats  goin off  in the  bushes or  runnin into the other  lane  of  traffic if your  front  tire  blows or you loose  air  presssure

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2017, 12:01:48 PM »
had a  few  big  mortars  go off close to house  Molly  barked a  few  times  then  said  the  hell with  i am going to sleep and  off  she  went to  her  bed

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »
Yup, cats and dogs and veterans do NOT like fireworks - AT ALL. Lightning and thunder don't seem to phase my cat but I remember my Afghan trying to crawl under the waterbed when a bolt struck near our house. Not like he could have crawled under ANY bed ever unless it was a hospital bed style. He was almost 6 feet tall on his hind legs.

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 12:38:23 PM »
You ever drive down a mountain pass on a 19% grade in a snow storm or snow packed roads, Fafnir? A mountain on one side and a chasm on the other? Some of them are riding their brakes so hard you can see the smoke coming off of them. Get away! Get away! Cars too with out of state plates. You know then they're panicking 'newbies' - right?

:yeow:

Online RodS

• Ranking poster
  • Wizard of Weird...
    • Rod's Lair
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
Same thing happens in the grocery store and the same compunction on my part. And they never move over to the side of the aisle. No, they stand right in the middle don't they?

I've been known to "accidentally" bump into them (none too gently) at the grocery store when they pull that nonsense. I don't have to be on my best 'professional' behavior at the grocery store. Usually it comes as a shock that there is actually someone else in the vicinity...  :ummm: And I'm just waiting for one of them to get an attitude.... I'd love an excuse to bounce a can of pork & beans off their forehead...  :dispute:

Online RodS

• Ranking poster
  • Wizard of Weird...
    • Rod's Lair
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »
You ever drive down a mountain pass on a 19% grade in a snow storm or snow packed roads, Fafnir? A mountain on one side and a chasm on the other? Some of them are riding their brakes so hard you can see the smoke coming off of them. Get away! Get away! Cars too with out of state plates. You know then they're panicking 'newbies' - right?

:yeow:

My question would have to be.... WTF are they doing on a mountain road in a snowstorm to begin with?? If I'm gonna drive up Pike's Peak, I'm gonna do it in SUMMER!  :tearlaugh:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »
I've been known to "accidentally" bump into them (none too gently) at the grocery store when they pull that nonsense. I don't have to be on my best 'professional' behavior at the grocery store. Usually it comes as a shock that there is actually someone else in the vicinity...  :ummm:

I know. It's like everyone's in their own little cellphone world and they're oblivious to everything and everyone else around them. I haven't run into anyone yet purposely but if they don't move to me saying "Behind you!" then I may be tempted.

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I look way better than I feel
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 01:08:33 PM »
Hubby, wifey, elevendy kidseys.   I have on occasion just flat left the store when I see something like a cloud of retards like that coming through.  I can come in later.  I wanna see what they arrived in.  Be it pickup, SUV, SUB, spaceship or VeeDub.  Coulda been a combine tractor too!  LOL!   The leader of the pack seems to be daring someone to say something.  OK,   :newyears: :ny4: :ty01:
McG. :java:

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg