2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee
Aelin
Chiron

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
The Pole Dancer © Romangirl

TOTW

Valkyrie Downtime © DarkElf

Your Art Winner

Hell Horse Harley © Wingedwolf

Monthly Winners

MAY COTM Winner

Song from a Secret Garden © Heitaikai

Announcements!

Album is HERE

MAY CONTEST WINNERS

Mirtul ~ The Melting ~ Flight of the Flutterwings ~ May 2018 Contest Winners can be found HERE

NEW!!

June 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Bordertown
is your COTM challenge for JUNE. Contest Ends on June 30th, 2018

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Spring Fever by oldeekdog

Author Topic: The Pet Shop  (Read 2095 times)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
Re: The Pet Shop
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2017, 09:53:31 AM »
That would be him, one of those idle lay about ... definitely has some odd places he chooses to curl up though, underneath my dresser, on top of the nightstand at the front door, inside of a printer paper box and occasionally on my bed while I am sleeping.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I look way better than I feel
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2017, 10:00:34 AM »
Domestic Shorthair is what they call cats that aren't a particular "breed".   Well, there is also Domestic Longhair and Domestic Short Tail.    Pretty obvious which is which!  LOL!

If Tattoo hadn't been so different in behavior, I'd have just counted him a Domestic Shorthair and been done with it.   I mean, I am sitting with a Wacom pen tablet, in Photoshop, having crazy fun doing some cool stuff and suddenly there is this gorgeous furry face with BIG yellow eyes sitting on my keyboard looking me square in the eyes.  And whrrr-grunt-ing.  Yeah he talks!  Later I get to looking for him, walk out of the room and my head gets gently swatted by a furry paw from overhead.  Ha!    Lots of little things like that just made me wonder.  So, all my reading says, he's likely a Bengal for real. 
McG. :java:

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »
Did they have problems with their litters because they were so small or because they're 'just farm cats' and not paid much attention?
I really don't know. Maybe somewhere one ancester gave them a bad gene which was worse with generations.
Even if they hadn't much attention, last 2 years were I went they had a bit of dry food cats if they wanted, in more of what they were able to catch. That was the step mother who thought to them - and she gave them no betts :psycho: :thud: They had a good size and weight that is sure.

The Tania's generation hadn't physical issues, at least nothing under the look. Nor the generation of her mother. But it's true they were few again last time I went at farm, and they were always from these 2 generations. Tania was 3 years old at that time; so logically some other kittens could be possible from one or other cat.

Bretagne cats are little compare to other races, but they can easily do the mix, so I don't think the size was the problem. Tania was mainly a "Bretagne" cat but she had local blood also (cats from an area not far of Loire castles); she heired the size part from her mommy. And she was like her too kind with humans too - the reason for why I asked to bring her back with me :winks:

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2017, 10:02:21 AM »
It was also the first time I saw a tortoiseshell. And Tania had these little boots in back paws. She was my real Puss in Boots lol

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2017, 10:03:38 AM »
J, it sounds like you definitely got a CAT!   LOL!   And a pretty darn good one too.   They love boxes man.   REALLY love boxes!    They like em laying on the side so they have a crawl-in apartment too. 

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »
I had forgotten just how beautiful some of the  cats are like you and Ray have, Aelin.  Torties.  There are some of them right here.   There is this one that I'd love to have.  It is a TINY kitten, but super thick and long hair, mostly gray, and no tail at all.  Bright yellow eyes.  It could be called a Light Gray Tortie.  It has the mix of red, browns, grays and dabs of black.  No white spots I could see at all.  But its so TINY!  LOL!  And fast too.   
All my left over turkey went out to them.  All chopped up on a plastic plate.  Cleaned off in 10 minutes!
Speaking of food... It is time for me to eat!  LOL!

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »
J, it sounds like you definitely got a CAT!   LOL!   And a pretty darn good one too.   They love boxes man.   REALLY love boxes!    They like em laying on the side so they have a crawl-in apartment too.
Either they go inside, or onto! Onto specially if for a reason or another you said "no" :psycho:

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »
I had forgotten just how beautiful some of the  cats are like you and Ray have, Aelin.  Torties.  There are some of them right here.   There is this one that I'd love to have.  It is a TINY kitten, but super thick and long hair, mostly gray, and no tail at all.  Bright yellow eyes.  It could be called a Light Gray Tortie.  It has the mix of red, browns, grays and dabs of black.  No white spots I could see at all.  But its so TINY!  LOL!  And fast too.   
All my left over turkey went out to them.  All chopped up on a plastic plate.  Cleaned off in 10 minutes!
Speaking of food... It is time for me to eat!  LOL!
I must look if I find my boxes with photos. I have alas few of Tania, she didn't like the camera, and I tried few with her.

No white no, at least until they start to be older. A bit of grey can come in several areas, but not so much.

Good meal to you McG!

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2017, 10:51:32 AM »
My cat has one little cream colored 'shoe' just on her left front foot. Other than that no 'boots'. Torties very seldom have white fur unless from age, as Aelin said - but Isis (that's my cat's name) doesn't have any except around her eyes - lashes and a few brows and in her ears. They're cream mixed. 

Tania was lucky to have you take her home Aelin. :winks:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2017, 10:52:52 AM »
I miss my big pretty boy :sad:

Online Aelin

• Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2017, 11:10:04 AM »
I think they are each and every missing in our lives once they gone  :sad:

I hope she was lucky indeed, but I think she was happy. She was a purring box. Big purrings. That is another thing that Bretagne cats have, and not all French cats: they have loud purring. It's easy to know what they thing in these cases :psycho:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2017, 11:37:57 AM »
That is a beautiful dog, Ray!   I want a chocolate one!!!!!

I just gave mine a can of treat, just cause it's the season!    I might give them another tomorrow.  Well no, too much wet food means wet poo too.  so, I'll skip a day.

But its good seeing them enjoy themselves.   Kinda lifts my spirits too.  :o)

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
I think they are each and every missing in our lives once they gone  :sad:

I hope she was lucky indeed, but I think she was happy. She was a purring box. Big purrings. That is another thing that Bretagne cats have, and not all French cats: they have loud purring. It's easy to know what they thing in these cases :psycho:

Yes, I do miss all my previous fur-babies but he's my 'pet love of my life'. When we went to look at the puppies of our friends it was two weeks before they would be weaned. I sat down on the grass in front of mom's house (Lily, who was pure white) and they opened the curtain. The puppies kind of started to roll out and stand up and this little tiny black one climbed over all his siblings in the way and came and plopped down right in my lap. He picked me, so I picked him - even though he was the runt. They kept asking me if I was sure I wanted the runt. Yuppers! We had so much fun together - every day and he was always a surprise. He was a total clown and really smart. And he was everything I considered beautiful in an animal. I wish I had more pictures of him but since he was usually streaking by and moving, didn't get many.

Yes, he was a beautiful dog. Thank you, McG. The one at 2:30 that the younger girl is grooming looks a lot like Alfie. Except Alf had bronze colored eyes. The chocolates ARE very pretty. I like them too. The big golden ones with the dark faces are what Solomon looked like (Alf's daddy). 

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2017, 06:32:12 PM »
They 'sing' too

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2017, 11:25:37 PM »
That was cool!  My other sis and her hubby like to teach their 'babies' to sing for their supper.  Like going to McDonald's for their weekly cheeseburger.  Yes, they LOVE that stuff.  And they know the word "McDonald's" and "Mickey D's", put it with "Wanna go?" and they howl.  Then when they are told to go get in the truck they haul ass outside to it.  BIG treat night.   But never seen any of them sing to piano classics like that.  Very cool. 

The one thing about Afghan Hounds that gets me is that whip skinny tail of theirs.  With all their hair, seems that tail ought to be thicker.  Just my thinking, no biggie dah at all.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial