Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Golden Core © Artienne

TOTW

Angel Spirit 12 © Lamuserie

Your Art Winner

Fighter © Alan

Monthly Winners

April COTM Winner

Now, Now Squee © oldeekdog

Announcements!

Album is HERE

APRIL CONTEST

Tarsakh ~ The Claws of Storms ~ Beneath the Sea ~ April 2018 Winners announcement is HERE

NEW!!

May 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Rock the block
is your COTM challenge for May. As always, enter until May 31st, 2018

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Spring Fever by oldeekdog

Author Topic: 2018 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 31576 times)

McGrandpa, Neimrok, Jherrith, Fafnir and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Attic Icon
Re: 2018 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #6345 on: May 17, 2018, 09:18:43 PM »
:40:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #6346 on: May 17, 2018, 11:56:18 PM »
We were actually kind of quiet on what? Sunday and Monday nights. It could have been 10-12 pages   

:shrug: :tearlaugh:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I look way better than I feel
« Reply #6347 on: May 18, 2018, 02:01:15 AM »
Oh lordy.....don't get him started...next thing you know he'll be putting these up:

:40: :dominatrix: :sexy3: :34dd: :pole: :cmereJ:

And I probably missed some  :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

You forgot his favorite . . .  :waveass:
McG. :java:

Online McGrandpa

• Sir McG
  • Attic Icon
  • I look way better than I feel
« Reply #6348 on: May 18, 2018, 02:04:32 AM »
McG. :java:

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #6349 on: May 18, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »

Aelin.....CAUGHT ya using one of my lines....At least I think it was my line...though it may have been "J's" line but I don't think "J" has lines so it must be my line.....I think   :lostme:

You or J, sometimes it's hard to see the difference   :tearlaugh:
Or maybe the hair  :whatthe:

Good morning guys! I hope you had a good night too!

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6350 on: May 18, 2018, 08:48:48 AM »
Good Morning to all. 

Thrill of Thrills.....I finally saw a hummingbird use my hummingbird feeder.  But that quick little critter took off before I could get a good shot of it.  But I'm glad it's being used.  I change the homemade nectar on a regular basis even if none has been used.

And thought I'd see if putting Suet up attracts any different types of birds.  So far the Suet hasn't been touched.

Oh well...it's only been a few days for that so we shall see.  Had the Hummingbird feeder up and full for a couple of weeks now...

Fafnir....Still need some suggestion on what color to paint the shed doors.  And if anyone else has suggestions....put them up.  I'm for a dark color like black or dark brown.  Lorna want's to match the shed tiling colors...which I'm not keen on.

And now I'll grab a :java: and see what is what .....

We Shall Stand

Online Fafnir

• Barmaid Wrangler
  • Attic Icon
« Reply #6351 on: May 18, 2018, 08:58:53 AM »
medium  blue  brown   red  or for a really  noticeable  color  international orange like the  coast guard  uses on their rescue  choppers

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6352 on: May 18, 2018, 09:23:47 AM »
LOL....you were doing great till you hit the orange LOLOL.....but thanks for the suggestions.  I like medium brown one...  Thanks my friend...
We Shall Stand

Offline Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist and cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #6353 on: May 18, 2018, 09:24:58 AM »
Good Morning to all. 

Thrill of Thrills.....I finally saw a hummingbird use my hummingbird feeder.  But that quick little critter took off before I could get a good shot of it.  But I'm glad it's being used.  I change the homemade nectar on a regular basis even if none has been used.

And thought I'd see if putting Suet up attracts any different types of birds.  So far the Suet hasn't been touched.

Oh well...it's only been a few days for that so we shall see.  Had the Hummingbird feeder up and full for a couple of weeks now...

Fafnir....Still need some suggestion on what color to paint the shed doors.  And if anyone else has suggestions....put them up.  I'm for a dark color like black or dark brown.  Lorna want's to match the shed tiling colors...which I'm not keen on.

Do I missed my answer yesterday? (maybe I thought too strong  :lostme: ). Green or blue, but not darker ones.

Concerning hummingbird, if he liked, you can be sure he will be back and come with friends.

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #6354 on: May 18, 2018, 09:33:33 AM »
Good Morning to all. 

I think suet is really more something that birds would go for in the winter when it's colder. Seems like someone told me once that the suet helps keep them warm and the seeds of course are to be desired. Must be their little metabolisms burn that fat higher than the seed.

It's usually the English Sparrows here that like it. We don't have as many of those here as we used to. You're more likely to see Sparrow Finches. Maybe they're sparse in your area as well?

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #6355 on: May 18, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »
Green, orange and purple swirls  :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6356 on: May 18, 2018, 09:54:47 AM »
Do I missed my answer yesterday? (maybe I thought too strong  :lostme: ). Green or blue, but not darker ones.

Concerning hummingbird, if he liked, you can be sure he will be back and come with friends.

LOL.....I must have missed your response....or read it....and was going to respond....or I thought I did respond so I didn't respond.....

In either case....Thanks for your suggestions......

Yup...that hummingbird was so fun to watch....zip zip zip....and it was gone after taking a swig of nectar LOL.  Hope to see more. 
We Shall Stand

Online beachlegs

• Taking Root
« Reply #6357 on: May 18, 2018, 09:58:19 AM »
Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and the weather stays nice...thelufias I think a nice dark green would look good you could also call a friend go 50/50 you have already asked the audience  :tearlaugh:

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #6358 on: May 18, 2018, 10:05:40 AM »

I think suet is really more something that birds would go for in the winter when it's colder. Seems like someone told me once that the suet helps keep them warm and the seeds of course are to be desired. Must be their little metabolisms burn that fat higher than the seed.

It's usually the English Sparrows here that like it. We don't have as many of those here as we used to. You're more likely to see Sparrow Finches. Maybe they're sparse in your area as well?

Birds are pretty sparse around here also.  We get plenty of Robins and Crows....But I don't see many other types...not even the little sparrows. 

As for the Suet.  I thought the same thing you did about that being a bird food for winter but the store clerk at Petco said it's for all season.  She showed me a package that said "Doesn't Melt" from high temps...but one would think it would freeze in the winter... :shrug:  Oh well...we'll see how long it takes for it to be gone.
We Shall Stand

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #6359 on: May 18, 2018, 10:09:03 AM »
LOL....you were doing great till you hit the orange LOLOL.....but thanks for the suggestions.  I like medium brown one...  Thanks my friend...

Aw I think the orange is a great idea ... you have to ANNOUNCE your presence

:haha:
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial