FA Christmas Prezzies

Our 2018 Annual Community Christmas Gifts has started.

Tell one and all to come and get their Free gifts.

One a day until all gone or end of month, whichever comes first.

You can find the page HERE!

Participants thus far: Green are wrapped and under the tree.

30  Gifts so far:

Calivee -- Aelin
M-Callahan -- ali_sen
robkelk-- CathyY
morgnanahope
AA3Dstudio
Napalmarsenal
eBlank -- Lola Lane
Sanbie-- Barbariandreams
midnightvelvet-- Chiron
Joe Gerardi -- rrkknight3
Prae -- icedragonart
Arah3D -- AngellsGraphics
Agent0013 -- earwen
Bronzedragon
The Brown Owl -- Summoner

Go HERE to see page with more info on participating.

Annual Halloween Gift page is done but will remain up for a couple of months. Go here

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Just a Tink © Fruity

TOTW

Troll Cave © MilosGulan

Your Art Winner

Here Without You/3 Doors Down © oldeekdog

Monthly Winners

NOVEMBER COTM Winner

Yippie-Ki-Yay © CalieVee

Contest Information!

Album is HERE

Winners found HERE

NEW!!

DECEMBER 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

CHRISTMAS CAROLING
Contest Ends on December 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Contest Sponsors

Our Weekly Contests are SAOTW and TOTW each gets a $15.00 gift card from Daz3D

DAZ3D

"Your Art" Weekly Contest

Gets to choose a $15.00 gift card from Daz3d OR 2 items from our Sponsor Showcase

Sponsor Showcase

Our monthly "Challenge Of The Month (COTM)" winner gets a $25.00 gift certificate from Renderosity.

Renderosity

Site Skins!

Welcome, Fed To Dustbunnies. Please login or register.
December 19, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 588
  • Latest: U2007
Stats
  • Total Posts: 292657
  • Total Topics: 14314
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Welcome and do follow me.

Come visit with all in here, have some coffee or your favorite beverage and have loads of fun. The bar staff and keeper are always here to fill your orders.

This is our gathering place where we will share greetings, pass secrets, gossip, and enjoy each others company.  

Jherrith has agreed to fire up the grill on the weekends with some of his tasty specials.....and the COFFEE will always be hot and fresh. Especially with Fafnir and his bevy of waitresses.

Spring Fever by oldeekdog

Author Topic: 2018 Coffee Shop and Gardens  (Read 94939 times)

parkdalegardener and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
Re: 2018 Coffee Shop and Gardens
« Reply #13980 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:08 AM »
You're always  :ummm: but at one point someone mentioned legs getting scratched...which is why it was brought up.   :dustrepeat:

:yes: Something like "He knows not to climb up my legs now unless I have jeans on".

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #13981 on: December 07, 2018, 09:38:06 AM »
Good Morning To All. 

Coffee is on :java: ahhhhhh

Hi Ray, Agent and DrX.....One thing I've learned about space and science.  Once they say that they've got things figured out....someone will always come along to unfigure them......and the process starts anew.  But I love it, because it gives you the opportunity to see the "What If" in what we think we know. 

Mc-G...answer to Yesterday's question...Yup..that's the cable box with the time showing.....

Good Morning Aelin....yes, I'm early....I decided I'll get back to the decorations after I pick Lorna up at 2 today...

Fafnir....Lorna throws his fetch balls to him until he gets worn out and decides to nap...then she clips the nails...works well LOLOL

And "J"......    :AEN02:

Yeah, the "What if...?" part.

That wouldn't work for my cat. I can wear her out and she'll go to sleep. But as soon as I try to do anything, touch her, she's all awake and squirming to get away. It's nice you have such a good kitty TL - lol.

Offline sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
« Reply #13982 on: December 07, 2018, 09:41:30 AM »
How's everyone doing today? Hope you're fine and it's a good day. Stay pufft and stay warm if it's cold where you are.

I'm out of here for awhile today. Will be back laters. Have fun! 

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #13983 on: December 07, 2018, 09:46:30 AM »
LOL.....He's good to a point.  He certainly tried to help me decorate yesterday.   As Aelin said.....Saying "NO" didn't do much except encourage him to find more mischief to get into....which is NO problem for him.... :tearlaugh:
We Shall Stand

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #13984 on: December 07, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
How's everyone doing today? Hope you're fine and it's a good day. Stay pufft and stay warm if it's cold where you are.

I'm out of here for awhile today. Will be back laters. Have fun! 

Enjoy your day Ray.......and yes...it's COLD out there.   I was out scrapping the SUV windows at 5:20 AM this morning....
We Shall Stand

Online Aelin

• Great Priestess of the corridors
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • archaeologist-cheerleader of Attic
« Reply #13985 on: December 07, 2018, 10:19:28 AM »
It's a cold and rainy day today, but very good to hear that than... I won't repeat today what happens :shrug:
Maybe this weekend we'll have wind too. But not temperatures for snow.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #13986 on: December 07, 2018, 10:37:40 AM »
Yup...don't mention that nasty "S" word LOLOL
We Shall Stand

Online dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #13987 on: December 07, 2018, 11:26:03 AM »
As I just pointed out, I said "What if...?" Didn't say it was empty or a Void. Just "what if". I like how everyone didn't read that as I wrote it. I guess it doesn't behoove me to choose my words to express myself. Sadly, it's a habit.

Oh calm yourself, old woman...I didn't ignore ya, I read it! DUHH! I just don't like typing a lot so I shorten my replies. Plus...it's a bit painful for me to kneel here and read all that, in case you had forgotten overnight?!
 :sure: :thissmall:

Just like a woman...geezzzzz!
 :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh: :tearlaugh:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #13988 on: December 07, 2018, 11:31:53 AM »
What if THIS is the Zero Dimension? It's ground zero for all We on this world perceive.
Oh I read what you had in your comment. I just interpreted it differently due to not really understanding it. That is my quirk working there.

Now I like your thought on the Zero Dimension. If I understand what you are saying, it puts each of us at the center of the Universe; in this case, the position from which we observe the Universe. That center moves with each of us as we move. All other things in the Universe are moving around us; near, far, and in between.

In a very real sense, this is true. As the Universe is infinite, there can be no true center other than that perceived by the observer, and the observer is that center in and of that observer's self, but only for that one observer.

Sounds deep, I know; but it really is deep.

Is this what you meant concerning this?
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Offline Agent0013

• Agent Double-0-Hiccup
  • Working It
  • Keep Looking Up!
« Reply #13989 on: December 07, 2018, 11:53:23 AM »

Oh-oh...I get worried when the very first line I wrote is completely ignored.

Okay - this is my take on what you've said. Not an argument but just a different way of looking at it or an explanation.

And did I make a point - or not - on Light having Mass? You neglected to mention that so maybe I think I did?

No. I don't think you're talking about 'branes. I'M talking about 'branes: as edges and possibly walls and doorways. I also said we don't really know where any of these alternate realities are. Do you know where the 7th Dimension is? I don't. That doesn't mean I might not visit one day in some strange circumstance.

You stated that alternate realities could have their own properties and rules. Yet you're kind of ignoring that is a possibility when you want to develop some way to enter them. What if they're moving at a much faster speed than we are? What if they're moving much slower and are so dark we can't see them? How long would we last there? Our bodies are not made to endure those temperatures, pressures or speeds. We are quantumly entangled with our other selves in those alternate realities. We're not supposed to be there. That would cause a problem - if alternate realities are just a different form of This. I don't believe they'd let you stay. I think there's Star Trek shows on that stuff, aren't there?

RE: the Void thing. I said "What if...?" it was a Void? I didn't say it was. 

You are correct, membranes are a minimal part of the Universe being as they're containers - IF indeed they exist. (Please note I said that.) One container can hold 1700 jelly beans which have a Mass greater than the container.

But we were talking about edges and I was coming at it from a different pov - that it implies a LIMIT to have an edge - like the skin of the balloon. Everything in Space has an edge if you like: atmospheres, EM shields, gravity wells, solar influences, spheres/orbits of influence, and EM currents to name some. They all have a limit that is 'calculated' by their Mass and Energy and the energy the speed they are traveling produces.

What if those "built-in calculations" are what create the limit naturally, and membranes are just a convenient word to describe the limit? That they are not something physical. The Universe is a machine in the way it works. It has to be 'Self-maintaining' and it apparently is. There could be no physical edge but there could be an 'energetic edge'.

As for those other things you describe existing in the Universe as a part of it, to me they are implied in the existence of Matter and Energy moving as it does through Space-Time. They are uhhh, I don't think "attributions" is the right word here. They're more implied in how Matter and the resultant Energy entered into Existence - however they did that in some millisecond of a second - expanding outward.

Paradox...the entire Universe is a paradox, full of them. That's why we could sit here and talk all day and we could all be right or we could all be wrong. Or somewhere in between. It is said that anything you can say about it is only a part of the truth of it. Even in Genesis, the Spirit moves across the face of the 'waters' and states that It comes from the Dark, and creates Light. Opposition. It is both and it is neither. Paradox. If the basic 'force' that created all of this is a Paradox, then everything else has the potential to be paradoxical too.

My apologies for seeming not to have read all of what you wrote. I did read it. Thing is my thoughts get directed toward certain aspect of another's statements, leading me into explanations, whith many may not interpret the same way. I think we all are like that to some degree or another.

Like me, when you get into this type of discussion, you become long winded. Note that I am saying I do as well. It's not a bad thing to be like that. It just means we have lots to say on the subject. It is true that subjects of this nature are very complex, so when we get into it, we must cover as much as we can on our thoughts concerning it. This is good, because if adds to the information we have, as we read each other's statements. It leads us to new thoughts we may not have had otherwise. I like this a lot, because it keeps the mind sharp!

On the last paragraph of your above comment: I agree that the Universe itself is a paradox; and that we ourselves are a paradox. But isn't it wonderful? And what if we are the expression of the paradox's intelligence? Thank you for leading me to this thought.
DAZ Studio, Bryce, Poser, Wings 3D, Howler, Blender, PSP, Hexagon, MSO PowerPoint & Word, just a few of the programs I use.
:i-beback:

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial