2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee
Aelin
Chiron

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
The Pole Dancer © Romangirl

TOTW

Valkyrie Downtime © DarkElf

Your Art Winner

Hell Horse Harley © Wingedwolf

Monthly Winners

MAY COTM Winner

Song from a Secret Garden © Heitaikai

Announcements!

Album is HERE

MAY CONTEST WINNERS

Mirtul ~ The Melting ~ Flight of the Flutterwings ~ May 2018 Contest Winners can be found HERE

NEW!!

June 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Bordertown
is your COTM challenge for JUNE. Contest Ends on June 30th, 2018

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

In the Winners Circle

We have in this section, many winners that are recognized for their works.

SAOTW  and  TOTW These images are chosen at random from the many that are uploaded to the gallery for that week then when selected are announced.

Sponsored by DAZ with a $15.00 gift card for both contests. Our award images are also found within these walls. Congratulations to the winners and good luck to the rest of you.

Magic potion by Heitaikai

Author Topic: Open call to writers or someone who thinks they can write.  (Read 965 times)

Offline Kharum

• Just In
  • Oh-h-h-h-h...what?
    • K Studio
Open call to writers or someone who thinks they can write.
« on: December 26, 2009, 07:54:59 PM »
Hello to all the lovers of the written word.  This is an open call for writers.  I need detailed written descriptions of a standard stateroom, a doubled size stateroom (suite), a triple size stateroom (honeymoon suite and presidential suite), and a hotel lobby that you might fine on a starship/ space station in the future.  You will be paid and given credit but, know this is a "work for hire" assignment.  This means once you are paid for your work you no longer own it.  You give up all rights to it.

Let's get down to the details.  The standard size stateroom is 3 metres wide by 4.5 metres long by 3 metres high.  The double stateroom (Suite) is 4.5 metres wide by 7.5 metres long by 3 metres high.  The honeymoon and presidential suite is a half circle with a diameter of 12 metres and it 3 metres high.  It also has a 1.5 metre wide deck that runs the length of the diameter.  The hotel lobby area is a 30 metres wide octagon that is 3 metres high.  It has hallways coming in on each wall and a central desk/check-in in the center of the room.  That center check-in area is 6 metres in diameter.  Again, this is on a space station in the future so the lobby also doubles as a concourse.

Time frame:  one week from today

Pay:  $0.02 per word after editing (check around that is good for this type of work)

File type:  Text file or MS Word or Pages (Mac software)

Send files to Kharum@gmail.com with a subject title of "Stateroom Descriptions - Biaxial Station".

If your writing works out, I'll have more for you to do.  If you have any questions post them here.  Once you send me a file post here, as well as,to let me know that you sent one to me.

Offline Burpee

• Mistress Of The Seeds
  • Just In
Re: Open call to writers or someone who thinks they can write.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 03:04:55 PM »
Wow, this is so cool Kharum.  I can't help you but hope someone here can.  Also good to see your sexy face.
Things you should never say when the police pull you over:

I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.

Offline Radkres

• The Rad Hatter
  • Ranking poster
  • "Nullius in verba"
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »
Multi-Race or just human?
Tech level we are dealing with Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5?
What style of Hotel / Motel 6 are they trying to imitate? 5 Star to Flop?

Are you  looking for descriptions like you would find at a Hotel Website or as I walk in the room type?

Just Some Questions

Offline Bea

• Mistress Bea
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • The Bea Hive
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »
the other thing was no suggestion of the length of the text required.

Offline Kharum

• Just In
  • Oh-h-h-h-h...what?
    • K Studio
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »
Multi-Race or just human?
Tech level we are dealing with Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5?
What style of Hotel / Motel 6 are they trying to imitate? 5 Star to Flop?

Are you  looking for descriptions like you would find at a Hotel Website or as I walk in the room type?

Just Some Questions

Are you familiar with a game called Traveller?  If so the TL is 13, which means that interstellar travel is common place.  Not steampunk-ish but, a combination of the others at a five star hotel.  If you care to write it as a "this is what you see as you walk in" style that is ok or if you are more comfortable writing it as a hotel brochure that is cool too.  The rooms are for human and/or human like aliens.  The entire premiss is that this hotel is attached to a space station that is orbiting a rather well off world.  You know what, I should post the deck plan levels of the hotel area in the gallery so that everyone can get a look at them.

Offline Kharum

• Just In
  • Oh-h-h-h-h...what?
    • K Studio
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »
Hello all,
The offer here is off the table now.  I posted on another site and within a day I had what I needed.  However, if you have writing talents and wish to be considered for other work at a later time please let me know.  I have several projects in the works and you might be the right fit for one of them.  Thank you for your time.

Kharum
K Studio

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial