2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee -- Aelin
Chiron -- ali_sen
robkelk -- M-Callahan
CathyY -- Arts4Sale
Scouseaphrenia
morganahope -- AA3Dstudio
FrahHawk -- Napalmarsenal
eBlank -- sojournstar
Carolann -- Llola Lane
Barbariandreams
Sanbie -- TheBrownOwl/Maggi
midnightvelvet -- Eblank

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Magic Portal © Fruity

TOTW

Lashka the Blood Queen © roni190

Your Art Winner

Come Get Some! © Paul

Monthly Winners

August COTM Winner

Kali Busted © Inonit

Announcements!

Album is HERE

AUGUST CONTEST WINNERS

Eleasis ~ High Sun ~ Sci-Fi Warrior's through Time & Space ~ August 2018

Winners Announcement is HERE

NEW!!

September 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Through the Window
Contest Ends on September 30th, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

The Grand Ballroom!!
For All Celebration, Well Wishes, Special Dedications, and Holiday Greetings and other announcements about our members --- for our members and their families.

We have all sorts of entertainment like movies, games and jokes, Dr. Who, polls, along with member stories and poetry.

We enjoy having this entertaining spot for our virtual families to sit back, grab the popcorn if needed and enjoy a drink.....have a coke and a smile.

Dance on Floods © Aelin

Author Topic: Spirit Orbs  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Katt

• Kattalystic Kattastrophe
  • Ranking poster
  • Atticus Winged Felinus
    • Katt's Kritters
Spirit Orbs
« on: August 30, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
Hey ...

Thought I would post this fast ...

Not sure if there is any point in the orb pics I mentioned ... most people figure it is dust or dirt on my digital camera lens, even though the spots are not in the spots in each pic, not are they in all the pics, and they are different colours too in different pics ... and that they are taken in an older building that is a good 100 years old but was in the midst of renovations would put dust in the air as a factor ....

Just not sure if I want to bother wasting any one's time .... I know what I can see... and the fact there are also ones in pics months earlier around my nephew but with same camera ....

I wanted to let you know not forgotten .. .very busy, yes, but not forgotten -- oh the micro works if I plug it in only when I need to use it btw .... but the topic thread would be useful still ...

Katt
"We are the ones we've been waiting for." -- Hopi Prophecy

Buy me stuff! Buy MY stuff too! :hobes_e0:

My Renderosity Store  |  My Fantasies Realm Store  |  Katt's Kritters  |  My DAZ Store

Offline MidnightStorm

• Resident Wolf
  • Taking Root
Re: Spirit Orbs
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 11:29:49 PM »
I would be interested in seeing it myself.....I always love looking at spirit pics....  :)

*hugs*
Stormi
 Between the world we see and the things we fear... there are doors. That when they are opened.... nightmares become reality.....

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »
Hummmm, very very interesting indeed.  Can't wait to hear Vics comments ....
We Shall Stand

Offline Goddess Baal

• The Storm Goddess
  • Just In
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:31:15 AM »
Spooky stuff  :eyescan:

Offline MidnightStorm

• Resident Wolf
  • Taking Root
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »
I definetly agree with ya on that Vic..... that 1% is definetly worth looking into ......  :)

*hugs*
Stormi
 Between the world we see and the things we fear... there are doors. That when they are opened.... nightmares become reality.....

Offline AngellsGraphics

• angelic dreamer
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • Angells  Graphics
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 02:26:05 PM »
Has anyone ever noticed colored semi transparent orbs floating around a casket above the body  at a wake? What do you think those are? Have also seen what looks like heat waves.

Offline AngellsGraphics

• angelic dreamer
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • Angells  Graphics
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:10:52 PM »
The first time I seen the heat like waves was years ago when my childhood's friend mom passed away. I saw it again when a friend of ours passed away and then again when my brother passed. Now I know they were cold.  it was like the waves you see when driving on the road on a hot day. I thought like you said that it was maybe the person's spirit still by the body until it was actually buried. With my friends mom I asked her to let us know if she was here when I saw the waves, and the heart pillow from the children that said mom, fell down into the casket it was sitting along the side of it near the lid. I just wondered if anyone ever had this same experience. The orbs were more like little round sparklies like you see in a ray of sunshine glittery dust. but larger.

Offline Katt

• Kattalystic Kattastrophe
  • Ranking poster
  • Atticus Winged Felinus
    • Katt's Kritters
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »
OK ... might have some interesting info here .... almost forget ... LOL

I was at the renovations part of the salon today ... where the orb pics were taken ... and I got in "touch" with a resident there ... one I had not noticed before..... he gave me an interesting story .... which might or might not relate to the orbs of colour ....

I was sweeping a room out of dust etc ... and my attention kept getting drawn to the lower floor ... down the old stairway .... I got some info over the next bit while working & when we took a break .... as I am writing this, I am still getting details etc too .... so I am sorry if it is a long post in the end ... LOL

It was a male, in his early 40s, brown suit, might have had pin-strips, looked very 1800 ... maybe like 1840 from his style of appearance .... he seemed not able to be anywhere but the lower floor ... he was not able to come up the stairs .... from what he told me, he used to live in the building .... maybe a biz with housing above ... the downtown core where we were working is very old .... seems he had 2 small children ... like 5 & 6 years old .. .a boy and a girl .... his wife had died in child-birth ... all I could get about her at first was photo-type images of her ... but then I got more details .....

He had met her years ago, she was from a well-off family, his was not at quite the same level, but the marriage was approved (best word to describe it) ... she was always a bit of a frail thing, small of frame but not petite... they married when they were both in their early 20s and they were very happy .... the images I got of her was a young woman, very beautiful, bustle dress, blond hair in a low bun, looking very posed ..... she was often sickly (as they called it) but was always very happy ... smile and a pleasant word for all .... their first child (son) was very hard on her .... she took a long time to recover ... for this they had to employ a nanny .... then they had a second child .. .a girl ... based on what he had told me so far, my question still stands unanswered of why they had the second after all the risk for the first .... but I digress... the second birthing went very poorly .... so poorly she died from loss of blood... blood clots is what I was told .... afterwards, he took the two children and moved away from the memories .....

They lived fairly well for a few years, with a nanny (her sister maybe?) for a time ... then a illness swept the region .... and he had the mis-fortune of surviving ...... so he could bury his children ..... I could see images of the children running through the rooms where we were working ..... little dress and short pant suit ... little boots/shoes ... laughter and smiles ..... but I did not see them die from falling .... I was told he had outlived his wife and next the two children .... his emotion then (and still now) is strong ... his pain ... his heart-ache ... his anguish of so much love lost in a short time ..... so much that he chose not to be away from them any longer ...

He hung himself ..... in the stairway I think .... which would be why he was not able to pass from the lower area .... I definitely got the impression a sister of his or his wife's had been there for a time, but it was not clear when she had been there ....

Now if memory serves, there was a RED ORB in the lower stairway ..... I wonder if that was him ... ?  I would have to look up the other pics to see where the other coloured orb was .... wonder if there was 2 by chance .... I DO know his wife was never in that house/building we were in today ....

Any thoughts?

Oh .... and another thing I need some input on ... when my friend moved houses about 3 or 4 years back, an entity must have followed ... her 2 boys have seen a man in a green shift & brown pants .... the youngest boy is a bit sensitive cuz he sees this figure more.... is scared to go to his room on his own (takes his 3 year old sister with him... he is 7) ...neither boy will sleep in their room ...... I have worked both houses (old when they was moving and after they finished moving -- there was/still is something nasty in that house) and I have also worked their rooms on more than one occasion .... the only constant is Sean.... no old furniture, nothing ..... ideas?

Katt
"We are the ones we've been waiting for." -- Hopi Prophecy

Buy me stuff! Buy MY stuff too! :hobes_e0:

My Renderosity Store  |  My Fantasies Realm Store  |  Katt's Kritters  |  My DAZ Store

Offline vash99

• Taking Root
    • lazy ancher
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 12:55:57 AM »
wow sounds like a mystery worthy of katt
i have seen em around caskets at funerals both my parents had em around
i figured it was the nature spirits passing on their well wishes to the spirit of the person that died

Offline MidnightStorm

• Resident Wolf
  • Taking Root
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »
It sounds to me like the entity attached it self to the 7yr old there..... It wasnt kept behind like a normal type haunting....The entity when the family moved, it followed them cuz it wasnt attached to anything inside the house they lived in originally.....dunno for sure though, but it does sound that way.....

*hugs*
Stormi

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg