Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

===============

Halloween  and Christmas Gifts Pages have been moved to FreeZone or FRMarket, again thanks to all that came out to play.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Monthly Winners

March COTM Winner

It's Alive: Frankenstein: by Mary Shelley - 1818 © M-Callahan

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Album is HERE

MARCH CONTEST

Ches ~ The Claws of Sunsets ~ Fractured Fairytales ~ March 2018 Winners. Details found HERE

NEW!!

April 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Magic and Pets
is your COTM challenge for April. As always, enter until April 30th, 2018

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol  (Read 12515 times)

Online MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
Re: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »
Because of such a moment the doctor gave me drugs, I could not sleep anymore, it  was when my first son was born, so long ago that I do not take sleeping pills.
The other two times I talked to my mother and she wanted to beat me, wanted me to speak with a priest, I do not trust priests.
The other time was not sad but I was too scared of what I saw.
I'm wondering how I tell stories and translate  know if the translation will come out right.

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »
All you can do is your best Marcia
"Its better to burn out than fade away" _the Kurgan

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
Rainastorm, yes many are taken aback from time to time about that type of gift. I had told a man (neonatalist) that I knew way back...I was tryiing to port a Duke Nukem pc addon for the mac cause I wanted to play it....I did and got further than he did, later we worked together, it got ported to the mac for mac users and the game people gave him the credit and I was not mentioned at all...lol

such is life.

but before that got done he was going to go on a vacation trip--I thought-- I had no idea where he was going except that he would be across the water assuming like Italy or there abouts.

My words to him were to take care when driving while he was gone.

He said he sat down after reading that, his wife asked him what he might have said to prompt it. He told her nothing and showed her all the emails...they then thought oh well just take it in stride.

I later found out on his return that he was there for fun and sport, his other life was a race car driver and he was in a race. While racing there was an accident and the car ahead of him flipped, taking out the car to his right. had that car been closer then they all three would have been ditched---cliffside ditch that is.

When they stopped, him being a doctor stopped racing to tend to the drivers. They were badly hurt but breathing and the first one said he did not know what happened -- one minute driving then the next minute flying.

He then remembered my words to take care while driving and wanted to know how I knew of his plans..which of course I did not.

There are times that I will say something to someone then find later it was a teeny warning without knowing it.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
Wow DA...I am so glad you posted this. Things like this happens to me as well, and my oldest son and daughter are having these same things go on. My grandmother, who just turned 100 this past July has this "gift" that I seem to have. She told me two years ago she was going to live to be 100 for example and she made it. I remember as a kid, I used to go to her favorite store on Friday nights with her and her boyfriend at the time, and one night we didnt go on the road we always went on because gram said not to, something bad is down there. We got home to find out one of her friends husband was killed on his motorbike that very time we would have gone through there...I was always amazed she could do this...but kinda scared to to be honest. She said I had the gift but my dad was super Religious and strict so I never told anyone and tried hard to shut it out. Anyways, as i mentioned in my post, I started paying more attention to it after I was divorced and could think for myself. Thank you for your words, most comforting. I completely agree.

Online MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
I was 14, so I had to go to work and take the bus on the way to my work had a road that had a forest reserve on both sides of the road.
So began my nightmares one week where I slept had the same nightmare of a bride who ran into the woods, she tried to leave but could not and it was always the same nightmare for a week,the bride was all bruised by the thorns and twigs of trees,dress all in pieces and covered with blood,on the last day of the week, the bride comes out of the forest, but was badly injured and deformed all covered with blood.
He spoke to my mother but she would not listen  wanted to hit  she told  to talk to the priest and I was not.
It had been two days since I had no more nightmares.
And my mother told me that police had found a baby in the forest of my nightmares, the baby was dead eaten by ants and the baby was there a few days.
This is very sad.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »
Wow Marcia....I can imagine how scary that must have been....the dreams alone would startle me.  Dreams can mean so many different things.  I know a lot of folks that use Dreambooks to help figure them out.

That took courage to share and glad you did.
We Shall Stand

Online MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 09:18:29 PM »
I never told this to other people, only my family knows.

Offline Gothic Incarnation

• Terror Of The Night
  • Just In
  • In the Darkness...... You will find me......
    • The Legacy Paranormal Society
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 09:42:57 PM »
Nitab: This "tall man" is likely a relation of the family. Seen this happen a lot. Rarely anything to be spooked over really. Just a family member (or very close friend) who passed and want's to spend more time with them. The fact that is seems to move with them, just enforces this theory. Try enough time and you might be able to speak to them an find out who they are specifically.

DarkAngel: Sounds like you are living on a cross of ley lines... that or some extremely heavy tragedy happened there (or the very near area) making the barrier between our world and the next weak there.

Rainastorm: No offence, I don't mean to be rude or say anything wrong here, but this is what I do 'for a living' (for lack of a better term)... I researched this accident you talked about. Found the exact quote you used (Word for word nothing added or removed, save date marks here) but it is an excerpt on the web linking to an article on CNN that no longer exists. I did find far more on the story though (hereMarciaGomes: I do this for a living... Trust me, I have heard it all, and seen most of it. From Faked events and Hoaxes, to real, honest, unexplainable, paranormal phenomenon. I won't think you are crazy, and who knows maybe I can offer a possible reason behind it - Paranormal or otherwise. No one here will think you are crazy or anything, I promise. And if anyone does... I'll kick their butts all over the attic! LMAO

Translations here are rarely a problem, we all are pretty smart and can figure out what is being said even of the words are n't quite right.

You story is interesting for sure... Not sure what to think of that one at the moment, will need time to think about it for a bit...

thelufias: That's the problem with dreams... A dream is the sub-conscious talking to us for whatever reason. If it is trying to tell us something, it will use images and things that we will understand (if we try to and think of it like this). Unfortunately what one things says to me, might say something totally different to you. So, in my opinion, the "dream Interpretation Books" are useless to everyone save the one who wrote it. Sometimes things are close enough so they "look" like they are accurate, but are not 100%. For example, I have a dream of a male deer (called a Buck) running up to me and nuzzling my hand, and I think of the strength and beauty of the animal, I feel comforted and in a dream I would interpret that as something strong and beautiful is watching over me and protecting me. Someone else thinks that a Buck was in his hand... Must be coming into money, as a slang term for a dollar bill is also a "Buck". Some people see green and think of Money, I see green and think of illness and being sick. Dreams can only truly be interpreted by the dreamer. Hence why I need to think on Marcia's story before I can even start to respond to it...
:gri: In the Darkness... You will find Me... And I... Will find You... :gri:

GOTHIC INCARNATION

Vic Graves
Founder/Lead Investigator

Online MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 09:49:26 PM »
I was 16, started again nightmares for a week always the same nightmare,Me and my mother, my father and my two sisters and my brother,We lived near a church because my mother is very religious My mother took care of the church by cleaning.
For a week he had terrible nightmares a creature that looked very loud howls within the church and I could see this creature was very ugly face had horns and animal, I told my mother that something was wrong in the church imagine my mother was furious and told me to speak with the priest, I would not say that to a priest.
My nightmares leave me terrified,so it was for a week.
My mom said I had these nightmares because I do not go to church.
My younger sister always went to church.
One day my nightmares ended.
Then came Sunday was a day of worship and my mother and my younger sister went to worship, I stayed home.
That's when I heard a lot of shouting and people running,my younger sister was playing the church bell to start the worship and the bell barely fell on my sister and she could have died crushes.

Online MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 09:59:40 PM »

I want to know why these nightmares always last a week, never had nightmares.
My dreams'm always running or floating.

• Terror Of The Night
  • Just In
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 10:01:55 PM »
Marcia, it is sounding like you have what is referred to as "Negative Event Precognition" which is playing out in your dreams. This means that very bad things happening around you, connect to your sub-conscious mind and try to warn you, or inform you of something bad that is either happening at that time or will happen soon. The fact that these events seem to happen exactly in one week intervals seems to support that theory. Most reports of these types of Psychic abilities seem to have a rigid and defined time length, a week being most common.

Question is: Have very bad things happened without the dreams first? If so, then I'd say that the dreams are trying to get to to prevent it from happening, and the other times when bad things happen you can do nothing about it so the dreams don't warn you. If not, then it is likely just a warning to prepare you if you can't prevent it from happening.

GOTHIC INCARNATION

Vic Graves

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2012, 10:09:05 PM »
dreams can be helpful or just plain full of mystery. that was awful to dream about but glad they found the baby and could put it to rest.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
Gothic Incarnation, I know what I saw and felt. I'm sure you also know what your talking about and have reasons you believe what I say may not have been related to this particular accident. I have to say, I very much doubt I would get the feelings and visions I had only after seeing the article that literally jumped off the page at me and  passing the crash site they died at...we have made the trip down that road at least every week for the longest time before, and still do to this day and during the time I mentioned were the only times I experienced what I did there. Maybe the Media just never reported a car seat? I know how stories and reports do not always have the details that people who analyze them to pick a persons story apart are seeking. The report done up on my sons brain injury for instance, not all the fine tuned details were written in it and I didn't imagine that. The story of my sisters head on bus crash did not either. I do pay attention to these things. I am not upset or offended I am just saying my piece. I am not arguing the matter either because I believe in myself and in what I saw/felt, realizing your only giving your opinion. Everyone has an opinion and is free to give it. I have had other occurrences that also only happened at the time of the initial happening as well. When my daughter was born, when my little brother in law who was closer to me than my own brother was killed to mention just a couple. All that aside, thank you for your input. 

• Terror Of The Night
  • Just In
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
Again I did not mean to offend. And the fact that Paranormal Investigation is considered a Psudoscience as it is unrecognized by "Real" Scientists, means anything and everything I think of it or say about it could be wrong.

Maybe the Media just never reported a car seat?

Just to point this out though... The media did specifically report that there were no car seats or booster seats at all. And mentioned, as said by an officer on the scene, that there should have been as children 4-8 or under 80 pounds required one by law. With this, it is odd that you saw a car seat, when there wasn't one. I am not saying you did not see or feel what you claim to, simply that it does not fit with the facts of the case entirely.

I am a Paranormal Investigator, it is my job to be skeptical of everything, particularly when something does not add up quite right. If I didn't, then every odd bang would be a ghost to me, instead of the air bubble in the plumbing which it really was; every cold spot would be a spirit, instead of the bad weather stripping in the window causing a draft which really caused it; and every sound would be the cry of a ghost instead of a animal outside, bug flying by my ear, or any of a hundred reasons that could have caused the sound... It's what I do. It is what all decent Paranormal Investigators do. It is why no matter how compelling the evidence I catch is, no one believes it saying that I faked it... Even though I didn't, I can't prove that I didn't any more than they can prove that I did.

Do I believe in Ghosts? Yes. Do I believe in Psychic Abilities? Yes. Do I believe that Big Foot might possibly be real? Sure, it is possible, we find new species of animals every day, and if Big Foot is intelligent then it is possible that this species has avoided us (rather well) for centuries. Do I believe every story I hear as fact? No, I don't. So many things can cause people to think things that aren't true, again I am not saying that you are wrong or lying or anything of the sort. The human mind is very vast and complex, and does some very strange things to us sometimes. Everyone is so willing to "know" the fact of something no one can either prove or disprove. It is one of the reasons people like me are viewed as crack pots... So many willing to believe anything at face value without even thinking that maybe, just maybe, it isn't exactly what they think it is... So many believe that "investigators" like me are just doing the same thing. I look for evidence, proof of fact... I find it, but can never prove it to anyone else that I didn't just make it up in PhotoShop...

People believe in God (However you want to view it) as a flat fact. So do I for that matter. But no one can Prove with solid evidence that God even exists... Yet, I say here's an image of a ghost, or here's an audio recording of a ghost voice, and no one will believe that I didn't fake it... or at best that someone didn't fool me. So I understand your frustration with my comments. Trust me... I know.

Check the links I left, to add proof to my reasons, if you doubt the car seat being there or not. I always add any proof to my statements that I can find to to show my reasoning as valid, if not show my statements to be correct. Could I be wrong? Sure I could. This isn't an exact science you know. I'm willing to freely admit that. Most people, however, seem to be rather reluctant to even think there might be a possibility other than what they think right off the bat. And that annoys me to no end. Everyone expects me to rethink everything I spend days researching, watching, reviewing, listening to because all the time I spent isn't enough... Why? Because they don't want to believe what I found so I MUST be wrong and didn't do something right or long enough or, or, or... But I come up with one tiny possibility that says someone else is might not be 100% correct because one little thing (that I can prove to a point) doesn't fit? No way, I'm wrong just to think that.

Bottom line, I've seen too many people out and out lie to me, just make things up, create hoaxes, exaggerate stories, or what have you to just out and out believe everything that is said to me... There are also a million environmental, physical and Mental conditions that can cause a lot of strange thing to happen, for me to just believe every story. Particularly when I find the entirety of the exact quote on the net leading to dead links, word for word, when the "headline" of the article is so non-professional no real news service would say or print it with any hope of being taken seriously... ( I mean "Vehicle of death alert", really?) And also when a part of the story does not add up right...

Sorry, ranting a bit there... got carried away... My apologies, but I mean every word of it... Just not the way it might have sound. I have learned, in this line of work, you have to be hard nosed and a little hard-hearted to survive and even think of being taken seriously. I am not saying you are wrong. I am not saying that you are lying, or exaggerating, or have a mental issue or anything like that... Just that something does not add up for me and in comparison with what I know (or think I know for that matter)... Could you be right and I be totally wrong? Sure, of course this could be the case. Could I be right too, and something here isn't what you think it is? Yep, could be. Is it either of these for a fact? Nope, of course we could BOTH be wrong too. No proof, no answers, so no facts... Only what each of us thinks is true. Nothing more than that.

It's all opinion and conjecture. Belief and facts are two different things. Believe what you want to, and I'll think what I want to, that is our rights as people. I believe you saw something, I believe you had some kind of experience there, I am not sure if it is what you think it was. Might be exactly what you think and I could be totally wrong, or it might be coincidences and something else happened as well and I might be more right that you think. Do with that as you will. For me I am done thinking about this instance, I can't prove anything about this claim one way or another - and neither can you, so no reason for me to continue with it and just frustrate us both further. So let's just agree to... well not disagree, as I don't disagree with you... so, agree to not see eye to eye on this.

GOTHIC INCARNATION

Vic Graves

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »
well all in all, we is here to read what each of us has to say and not prove or disprove what we know happened to us. :ghost:
Fear not,
You are never alone,
Always.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial