Barbariandreams
Sanbie -- TheBrownOwl/Maggi
midnightvelvet -- Eblank
UteBigSmile -- SemiCharm
RedEyeCat (mmalbert)
theKatster
Summoner

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Happy Halloween

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Portrait: Alma © Seliah

TOTW

Ragnamir © Artienne

Your Art Winner

Autumn Colours © MilosGulan

Monthly Winners

September COTM Winner

Curious Visitor © mtdana

Contest Information!

Album is HERE
Album is HERE

SEPTEMBER CONTEST WINNERS

Elient ~ The 11th Annual Magical School Daze ~ Hot Teacher ~ Sept. 2018 Contest

Winners Announced HERE

NEW!!

OCTOBER 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

The Monster Challenge
Contest Ends on October 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Contest Sponsors

Our Weekly Contests are SAOTW and TOTW each gets a $15.00 gift card from Daz3D

DAZ3D

"Your Art" Weekly Contest

Gets to choose a $15.00 gift card from Daz3d OR 2 items from our Sponsor Showcase

Sponsor Showcase

Our monthly "Challenge Of The Month (COTM)" winner gets a $25.00 gift certificate from Renderosity.

Renderosity

Site Skins!

Welcome, Fed To Dustbunnies. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 291795
  • Total Topics: 14469
  • Online Today: 345
  • Online Ever: 403
  • (September 14, 2018, 11:05:24 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol  (Read 13281 times)

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
Re: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
Oh Rainastorm, you poor dear. I wouldn't want your "gift" for anything. The stress MUST be horrendous! I'm so glad you were able to help the baby though.

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »
All the stories are very scary, I'm afraid these things spirits.
Some bad things happened in my life that no one knows me explain, stories that only my family knows, I never told other people because they can call me crazy.
I try to forget because it was sad moments.
I'm trying to have the courage to tell you, because it happened to me are real.

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »
Take your time Dear...and sometimes it's good to get it out.
We Shall Stand

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
Marcia I felt the same, told nobody in fear Id be labeled crazy...I am almost 45 years old...and felt if there is ever a place, this is it to spill my guts. lol I encourage you to as well and PROMISE nobody will think your crazy, if they do then were both crazy...lets get crazy as Quiet Riot said...lol Im sure all of TFA backs me up on this...looking forward to reading your - and everyone's- experience(s). 
"Its better to burn out than fade away" _the Kurgan

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
Marcia, that is why this area in the attic is here. There are many things that happen that logic deems unreal, that can't be but there is no logical explaination.

We all know what we experienced, or still do experience. Those that do not believe will find no way to believe and those that do believe find no reason NOT to believe. There is no wrong or right way in our feelings, they are just so.

We know that things go bump in the night/day and that many things are not fully explainable, like wiccan. A belief is just that a belief and those that do not believe can keep not believing and/or try to find a reason for --- like Nitab's event...tell us how the but imprint in a chair where noone is sitting can be there.

Post them here, many think that this type of phenomenon is only happening at Halloween time, I think they are more active thru Sept-November, especially During the hallows eve part of the month but this type of occurance manifests itself all year long to one degree or another.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »
Because of such a moment the doctor gave me drugs, I could not sleep anymore, it  was when my first son was born, so long ago that I do not take sleeping pills.
The other two times I talked to my mother and she wanted to beat me, wanted me to speak with a priest, I do not trust priests.
The other time was not sad but I was too scared of what I saw.
I'm wondering how I tell stories and translate  know if the translation will come out right.

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »
All you can do is your best Marcia

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
Rainastorm, yes many are taken aback from time to time about that type of gift. I had told a man (neonatalist) that I knew way back...I was tryiing to port a Duke Nukem pc addon for the mac cause I wanted to play it....I did and got further than he did, later we worked together, it got ported to the mac for mac users and the game people gave him the credit and I was not mentioned at all...lol

such is life.

but before that got done he was going to go on a vacation trip--I thought-- I had no idea where he was going except that he would be across the water assuming like Italy or there abouts.

My words to him were to take care when driving while he was gone.

He said he sat down after reading that, his wife asked him what he might have said to prompt it. He told her nothing and showed her all the emails...they then thought oh well just take it in stride.

I later found out on his return that he was there for fun and sport, his other life was a race car driver and he was in a race. While racing there was an accident and the car ahead of him flipped, taking out the car to his right. had that car been closer then they all three would have been ditched---cliffside ditch that is.

When they stopped, him being a doctor stopped racing to tend to the drivers. They were badly hurt but breathing and the first one said he did not know what happened -- one minute driving then the next minute flying.

He then remembered my words to take care while driving and wanted to know how I knew of his plans..which of course I did not.

There are times that I will say something to someone then find later it was a teeny warning without knowing it.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline Rainastorm

• In Loving Memory
  • Garden Gnome
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
Wow DA...I am so glad you posted this. Things like this happens to me as well, and my oldest son and daughter are having these same things go on. My grandmother, who just turned 100 this past July has this "gift" that I seem to have. She told me two years ago she was going to live to be 100 for example and she made it. I remember as a kid, I used to go to her favorite store on Friday nights with her and her boyfriend at the time, and one night we didnt go on the road we always went on because gram said not to, something bad is down there. We got home to find out one of her friends husband was killed on his motorbike that very time we would have gone through there...I was always amazed she could do this...but kinda scared to to be honest. She said I had the gift but my dad was super Religious and strict so I never told anyone and tried hard to shut it out. Anyways, as i mentioned in my post, I started paying more attention to it after I was divorced and could think for myself. Thank you for your words, most comforting. I completely agree.

Offline MarciaGomes

• Sweet Marci
  • Working It
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
I was 14, so I had to go to work and take the bus on the way to my work had a road that had a forest reserve on both sides of the road.
So began my nightmares one week where I slept had the same nightmare of a bride who ran into the woods, she tried to leave but could not and it was always the same nightmare for a week,the bride was all bruised by the thorns and twigs of trees,dress all in pieces and covered with blood,on the last day of the week, the bride comes out of the forest, but was badly injured and deformed all covered with blood.
He spoke to my mother but she would not listen  wanted to hit  she told  to talk to the priest and I was not.
It had been two days since I had no more nightmares.
And my mother told me that police had found a baby in the forest of my nightmares, the baby was dead eaten by ants and the baby was there a few days.
This is very sad.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg