2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee

Aelin

Chiron

ali_sen

robkelk

M-Callahan

CathyY

Arts4Sale

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Madison © JVRenderer

TOTW

Time Lady © Jherrith

Your Art Winner

Future? Past? © eblank

Monthly Winners

JUNE COTM Winner

One Must Expect Surprises at the Border © rrkknight3

Announcements!

Album is HERE

JUNE CONTEST WINNERS

Kythorn ~ The Time of Flowers ~ Black and White ~ June 2018 Contest Winners have been announced details here

NEW!!

July 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

MUSES' CHOICE
is your COTM challenge for JULY. Contest Ends on July 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol  (Read 12823 times)

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
Re: Short Stories ---they do live here...lol
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 07:20:00 PM »
Sure, I understand. Let me tell you a little of what we saw though. It is very flat in that part of the country, but there are low mountains to the northwest. It's on these mountains that most of the activity took place. When we first saw them, I said they just looked like car lights. But suddenly that pair of lights split up. One went streaking off into the sky and disappeared. The other turned red and pulsated before streaking down the side of the mountain. At one time, we counted 13 lights -- all doing their own thing. This goes on every night they say.

They were first investigated and reported in the 1800's. Of course I know they may be a hoax, but if so, someone does go to a LOT of trouble. My opinion is that they are a natural phenomena, but not one located anywhere else in the country. Whatever they are, they are pretty neat to watch.

Offline Star4mation

• Psychedelic Warlord
  • Working It
  • Alien (I Am)
    • Star4mation
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
I actually like British food, Irish and Scottish food too... The culture is nice too... So far, the people I've met are awesome... I have so considered moving to the UK permanently... But I'd never be able to afford it, and no promise that I could survive there with my issues... Which is unfortunate. But it's a nice thought anyway. LOL

That and the massive amount of Paranormal claims over there? I'd be in heaven! :tearlaugh:
It's all a figment of my mind. In a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy
Has the world gone mad or is it me?

Offline Nitab

• NitaBandita
  • ArtisticRenderGroup
  • Working It
  • Hi, I'm Nitab
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 03:53:03 PM »
There is nothing wrong with the food, but after all, I grew up and live in Texas. We have a LOT of Tex-Mex food here -- hot and spicy. Hard to find that in the UK. :)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »
That's where our next big AHR show is this year.  In Houston.  Was there twice already for the show and it was great....

Don't think I'll be able to make it this year....but the "young" crew will LOLOL.....

Standing for 4 days on a concrete floor, even if it does have padding, is hard on the body....

But I do miss the traveling....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
Very impressive story's . Gimme me more  :grin:   LOL

@Gothic Incarnation
Wow, I am impressed. My whole live I wished to meet somebody like you. I would love to hear more about your work. This is really very interesting for me.
Like I wrote in my own Ghost Story with the house in South Tirol, i am a real hard core scientist and try to explain everything in 'logical" way.
But even me had to face the reality , that some things you can not explain with numbers and Physic.

Now I have for you a proof about your theory which you try to explain Rainastorm.
The human brain is just incredible complex and fact is, he cheat with you every time he has the chance.
When I was a teenager, maybe 15-16 years old, I had for weeks a dispute with my mamma about a beautiful wild bush in her rosegarden. She want to remove it, but I loved it a lot and try to force her to let it.
But she told me all the time she fear that her roses get damaged from this wild bush and as soon she has time, she will remove it.
Now I was somehow sad and decide to take a Photo from this bush.
But like Teenager  are, for that day and the next few days too, I forget about .
Till after a few day's my camera drop in my hand and i remember again to take a photo from this bush.
I take the Camera, go in the kitchen, open the window and Focus the bush. I still remember how I focus the red flowers on it, turn the angel from the camera to have a better light and shot a few Photos from the bush.

Now the big surprise when i pick up the Photos from the Studio. On all the images was NO BUSH visible.
You can not imagine how surprised i was and I even was sure I need to go In a mental hospital.
I run to the kitchen window and look outside and yes, there was no bush anymore.
I ask my mamma what happened and when she removed it, and she told me right after the last dispute we had.
So how could I "take a photo" from the bush? What happens there when I "Focus" the bush which was not there anymore.
At this time I was sure I am brain-sick and mental , but today I know my brain simply cheat with me.
because i want to make so badly a Photo from this bush, my brain show me this bush even it was not there anymore.
 Scary but Nothing paranormal.

I would like to hear your opinion about :)

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
@Nitab
This is creepy. I am not sure If I would not run away if something like this happens to me.

@Dark Angel

Sounds like you have an Guardian around you :) The first time i hear about. You ever find out who or what it is?

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 09:10:01 PM »
@Rainastorm

You are really gifted. Something like the 7th sense. Fascinating. creepy story with the baby.

@marcia

Somebody told me one day, when people talk about paranormal and others call them stupid, they just fear to face that there are stuff around us which they don't have under control.
Some people tend to have everything under control, even when this means to put others under heavy drugs, like you.
But fact is, they only fear to loose the control about the little world they build up for their own.

Scary Story's . 
I read about different "dream worlds" .I don't know what is true or not, but sounds like you had this kind of strange experience which is not really a dream. More a vision.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 09:28:58 PM »

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 09:46:37 PM »
nope no explaining found. our house and several others on this block and the same area in the street behind us are "haunted" . The area was a dump long before there were houses. Ours had "insulation" that was an old newspaper when touched crumbled so I could not save it...year 1890

We have what I called a black man but later so it could be understood I was able to describe my black man as not an african american...but more like a very black shadow shape of a tall man with a hat on--not a top hat but that same shape. No features could be made out nor anything else but he would stand there and beckon you towards him...needless to say when you are a child  you just dive under your covers and yell...which I did.

only saw him a couple more times by age 8 he was gone.

now once when I was about 11 or so, I was very sick and used to seeing things around the house, or hearing them but NOT right next to me in bed--on the side I would have tried to climb out of since the other side was next to the wall.

I had woken up coughing, spitting the whole works I think I had the whooping cough that time, anyway I noticed a movement and looked...all I could see was a long skirt towards the edge of the bed...black hair and red lips that smiled at me...no problem there but then she started to lean over to me with outstretched arms like a hug was coming and once more I dove under the covers.

In the morning I told my mom about her, telling her that she wore a white dress and all I could see was red lips and dark hair...and I was feeling so much better...we joked about it scaring the sickness outta me.

Years later when I was almost 18 was my very first dental visit, he was a brute, very rough and he scared me. He had to give me 5 shots to numb me cause they would wear off as he tried to take out my tooth (got broke while I ate a cornnut). He would pull and pull then I would tell him I was feeling what he was doing, he did not believe me--he said so--so he poked me with the scalpel when he tried to pull it again and my eyes were shut so i could try to not feel.

I pushed him and said that hurt   THEN he believed and gave me another shot and said he had to try again cause it was not coming out. It went on like that for ever until with the last shot he said he would need to cut it out of my mouth but that the shot should not let me feel it...yea right. Just as he practically climbed on top of me and cut the last cut I said hurt, feel and he took his pliers and yanked.

Later we found out it was curved on the bottom twas why it would not come out nicely...anyway he said for me to take 2 pain killers when the pain would come back and all would be fine.

first time dentist, first time pain meds....went to work but had to leave cause I was nauseaus...after I left his office I was at work about 4 hours and took 2 pills every hour cause it was hurting....my uncle picked me up and cussed out the dentist for his stupid advice, told me mum to watch me cause I took too many and try not to let me sleep cause he said if this dentist was so stupid he did not want a doctor to finish the job...

I did fall asleep but my mom woke me up crying, she said she had been reading a book when she felt a breeze (no the door was closed and no fan) looked and blinked cause at the edge of the top of her book appeared from nowhere a long white skirt going towards the bedroom...she said she lifted her eyes just in time to see her lean over me with her arms outstretched and that was when she ran in there and the lady disappeared

so yes, there is a guardian here that appears as needed, my daughters both have seen her too. We live together here us and the see throughs in harmony.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »
Wow, I really don't know what to say.
This guy with the hat, is he evil? Or did he give you a bad feeling?
He sounds to me so...I don't know. I would fear him.

The mysterious lady, she sounds to me as a very kind spirit or maybe somebody who loose her children and now protect others?
or maybe she is a family member from you in the past who try to protect you all?

What a fascinating story. Tell us more please :)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 10:07:46 PM »
Wow...eerie and cool...all at once...Love it...Keep them coming
We Shall Stand

Online DarkAngel

• Queen of Confusion
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Madness abounds so don't make me eat you.
    • Fantasies Realm
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 10:09:27 PM »
well when you are a little kid that dark man does scare you but he never did anything but motion to come

the lady in white...no idea either but my grandparents were from mexico, my moms also with her and my dad being born here in states.

the house we live in was on dump grounds, which if it rains enough and you step out in back yard you will lose a shoe cause it [the ground]  sucks your leg down under...lol have dug up loads of stuff from when mom used to plant a garden.

but none of the invisibles are seeming to be harmful in any of the houses and I have been in practically all of them for the little old ladies were my playmates.
Fear not,
You are never alone,
I am there to comfort and guide you...
Always.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »
You know more about this dumb? Did the people die violent here?
Are they still tight on their body's?

i read the book "Seth" , there he said that usually death people don't go back to their graves anymore, because they don't care about their body anymore, which they leave behind.
As I can remeber he write , after 3-4 days they are free from the feeling of the "old body" . Except those are people who can not let go.
Would be interesting to know who live here before. And what happens.
cool stuff. love it.

Offline gothhillbilly

• Hillbilly Cat
  • Just In
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 11:10:49 PM »
 :ghost:

Just one litle short tail. I spent 3 nights on e wekk when I was a senir in high school, helping our associate pastor close the chrch for the night.It seems he had seen and heard some things from time to time and wanted a witness. The first night, nothing happened until we were both outside and the doors were all locked and the alarm set. Something similar to a night light appeared in one of the gym windows and winked on and off and seemed to move around the gym. From what we could see from the exit where we were. Seems he had had experiences of some type about twice a week. This was the most common. A small light somewhere, moving slowly and stopping after several minuets. The second night wa uneventful. On the third night, it was a bit more weird. While he was at the door waiting to turn the alarm on, I went down to the base ment to check on some water noises we had heard. With everything shut down I had to use a small flashlight. I got the water shut off again and halfway through the basement when I heard the eeriest laugh I have ever heard from behind me. I had tracks to the exit and the sound behind me headed for an inside wall. The associate was standing where I left him. Finger on the alarm, armed but not activated yet. Waiting for me to get back. Seems like he didn't like going down to the basement to check it either late at night.
Purr more. Hiss less. Pass the catnip.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 04:29:04 AM »
Now this is scary GothHillbilly. I would ran away and probably break a new record in running. Holly crap...

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial