FA Christmas Prezzies

Our 2018 Annual Community Christmas Gifts has started.

Tell one and all to come and get their Free gifts.

One a day until all gone or end of month, whichever comes first.

You can find the page HERE!

Participants thus far: Green are wrapped and under the tree.

29  Gifts so far:

Calivee -- Aelin
M-Callahan -- ali_sen
robkelk-- CathyY
morgnanahope
AA3Dstudio
Napalmarsenal
eBlank -- Lola Lane
Sanbie-- Barbariandreams
midnightvelvet-- Chiron
Joe Gerardi -- rrkknight3
Prae -- icedragonart
Arah3D -- AngellsGraphics
Agent0013 -- earwen
Bronzedragon
The Brown Owl -- Summoner

Go HERE to see page with more info on participating.

Annual Halloween Gift page is done but will remain up for a couple of months. Go here

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Just a Tink © Fruity

TOTW

Troll Cave © MilosGulan

Your Art Winner

Here Without You/3 Doors Down © oldeekdog

Monthly Winners

NOVEMBER COTM Winner

Yippie-Ki-Yay © CalieVee

Contest Information!

Album is HERE

Winners found HERE

NEW!!

DECEMBER 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

CHRISTMAS CAROLING
Contest Ends on December 31st, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Contest Sponsors

Our Weekly Contests are SAOTW and TOTW each gets a $15.00 gift card from Daz3D

DAZ3D

"Your Art" Weekly Contest

Gets to choose a $15.00 gift card from Daz3d OR 2 items from our Sponsor Showcase

Sponsor Showcase

Our monthly "Challenge Of The Month (COTM)" winner gets a $25.00 gift certificate from Renderosity.

Renderosity

Site Skins!

Welcome, Fed To Dustbunnies. Please login or register.
December 16, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 588
  • Latest: U2007
Stats
  • Total Posts: 292518
  • Total Topics: 14309
  • Online Today: 340
  • Online Ever: 526
  • (November 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM)
Users Online

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: UFO's do you believe in visitors?  (Read 9033 times)

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
UFO's do you believe in visitors?
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:48:54 AM »
At first I do. But till a few weeks ago I never see a proof of them.

A few weeks ago I went with my Angelus in the garden. it was 11 in the evening. like usual, during he make his last round in the garden ( smell in every corner if cats was there ) I watch the beautiful night sky.
Suddenly i see a very bright and big "star".
The first thing what comes in my mind "  Is this you little LouLou"? Some poetic thought that she watch me as a bright star now :)

But just a few seconds later the logic hits me like a club and i thought " Hold on a minute, this star don't belongs here. I don't know this star and never see it before on the sky."
So I watch more carefully and even call Desiderius my friend to take a close look too.

We discover that this "star" moved. very slow, but it change his position.
Des. go back in the house and take a look at the Internet if it was maybe the ISS. But no.
First the iSS is more fast and second it was anyway not in our way.

So what this could be? After 30 minutes it disapapear . Like if somebody cut the light.

So, did we see an UFO or something different?

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: UFO's do you believe in visitors?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 04:48:09 AM »
I tell anyone who can listen.....We are not alone in the Universe.  With Billions of planets and Galaxies out there we would be pretty darn foolish to believe we are the only ones around.

And UFO's have even been confirmed by government officials of late....so I would say your chances of seeing a UFO is 50/50.....

But it's cool that you did see something....I scan the skies and have yet to spot a thing out of the norm.....but someday....one never knows....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:07:41 AM »
No, we are not allone. I always thought that only human can be so arrogant to belive, that in this huge Universe they are "Unique".

I was always Interested about "Others" and read and watch everything about the Ancient "Gods" Egypt, Mayan and think the same like al the autors of this books and reportages, that they visit us in the Ancient Time and help us to grow.

I can not tell you what we see, I was so excited that I even forget to make a photo..LOL
But this was for sure something unusual. Not a Star, i know all the stars in the sky and remark when "something " change.
Not a satelite, not the iSS.
Komet? but so slow? meteorit?

I will never know exactly the truth, but I am sure somebody watched us :)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 05:13:08 AM »
You watch and read the same things I do.   I've believed that we are not alone all my life....and I follow each sighting with interest.  As mentioned, I've never seen one...but love to read about others that have.

After a while you know whose pulling your leg and who is telling a true tale. 

But glad you got to see it and sad that no photo came about ...but then again...you have that photo in your head...and that is way so cool......
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 05:22:51 AM »
Yes, I love this kind of reportages, footages, Story's. Read and watch everything what comes in front of me :)

I watch over You Tube the stuff too, most of them are sadly fakes, but some footages are real.
It was all the time one of my secret dreams to meet in real Visitors :)

And this is one of the reason whey I watch every evening the night sky.

And now i was stupid enough to don't take a pic  :ahhhh:

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 05:28:51 AM »
Sometimes your better off not taking a picture....they won't verify it for years upon years....but this way you have the picture in your head and you know that someday you will get your picture....

I watch all of that also....Love the Ancient Aliens excerpts ..... They explain so much that folks just toss under a rug because they don't want to believe.  Commons sense sometimes is a good thing LOL.....

We Shall Stand

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 05:54:14 AM »
Indeed man is so arrogant and parochial to think that we are the only "intelligent" creature in the universe.

I word it like that because one sure does need to be "intelligent" to pollute their own planet. :thud:

I too have always believed that we are not alone, since before I first read "Chariots of the Gods" and the subsequent volumes and many of the same shows on TV mentioned.

I have always had a fascination for ancient history, (as in 3500 BCE) and astronomy and have read numerous volumes on those topics. There is at least one bookcase full of volumes on those topics. Another interesting read is some of the saga's, poems and skalds approach them with an open mind and there is some food for thought in them.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 08:22:55 AM »
Jherrith, hehehe, yes, I think the same. "Intelligent" ?  :icu:

Charriot of the Gods is one of the most incredible Books I ever read. I guess I read it 100times :)
Love it.
Here in Europe, many People think Erich von Daniken is a charlatan and cheater. But I believe him. Incredible his theories.

Lufias, one day they all have to belive. I am sure :)

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
We believe in the theories and evidence he has put forth as it is researched before he puts word on paper.

And to make another point if there are no visitors from other worlds then please explain how ancient man created the lines of Nazca in Peru? How did the pyramids really get built and then there is Stonehenge and the list goes on???
How about the dry cell battery that once it fresh material was placed in it held a charge. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of other instances of "lost knowledge" the ancients knew but we have only re-discovered.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »
As "J" said....  We aren't that bright when it comes to our own planet LOL....

But Ladonna....they just had Erich von Daniken on the Ancient Aliens series and he was most convincing.... The ones who give him a hard time are the ones with no explanations as to why but have many complaints about why it couldn't be but no suggestions other then it couldn't be.

I once told a person he was an ass.  He reared up and was ready to "take me down"....but then I explained to him that all I ever see is his ass walking away when he has no way to explain his view....but just mimic what others say.  He got my point and said under his breath "Just don't call me an ass"....And I said.... All right Jack (His name was Raymond) :java:

But to many people can sit and argue why not with no proof in the argument....  Hells bells...I have a pyramid, runways, towers, blocks and stones all in a row,  and tons of other unexplained items that defy those who can't explain them...but when someone explains them with some logic...they don't want to hear it....

Oh well...it's a great book and seeing him on the tube and listening to him just proves to me those that believe are a shade more intelligent then those who have nothing upstairs....
We Shall Stand

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg