2018 Holiday Gift Drive

Ok, am collecting for the Community Gift Pages and you can follow the link to read about it.

Let me know if you wanna play tooooo.

2018 Holiday Gifting Drive

Gifting Participants

Pink = In my paws

CaliVee -- Aelin
Chiron -- ali_sen
robkelk -- M-Callahan
CathyY -- Arts4Sale
Scouseaphrenia
morganahope -- AA3Dstudio
FrahHawk -- Napalmarsenal
eBlank -- sojournstar
Carolann -- Llola Lane
Barbariandreams
Sanbie -- TheBrownOwl/Maggi
midnightvelvet

Newsy ??

has extended their offer so now you get 10% off any order -- valid from now until December 31, 2018

... use this coupon code: FAC0616

Tell you friends about this offer too so all can save.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  Header Art

button  Anime and Manga

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Fantasies Realm Market @ Twitter Fantasies Realm Market @ FaceBook Fantasies Realm Market @ DeviantArt Fantasies Realm Market @ Google+ Fantasies Realm Market @ Pinterest FRM/Fantasies Attic @ LuLu

Twitter - FB - DA - Google+ - Pinterest - Lulu

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

Votes Need --- Award

10,000 -- Platinum Award
     5,000 --- Gold Award
     2,500 --- Silver Award
     1,000 --- Bronze Award
        300 --- Pewter Award
        100 --- Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes 1000 Votes 2500 Votes 5000 Votes 2018 Platinum

Donations

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Weekly Winners

SAOTW
Magic Portal © Fruity

TOTW

Lashka the Blood Queen © roni190

Your Art Winner

Come Get Some! © Paul

Monthly Winners

August COTM Winner

Kali Busted © Inonit

Announcements!

Album is HERE

AUGUST CONTEST WINNERS

Eleasis ~ High Sun ~ Sci-Fi Warrior's through Time & Space ~ August 2018

Winners Announcement is HERE

NEW!!

September 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

Through the Window
Contest Ends on September 30th, 2018

Album is HERE

~Weekly Competitions~

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: UFO's do you believe in visitors?  (Read 8656 times)

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
Re: UFO's do you believe in visitors?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 08:35:41 AM »
Heard on television this weekend, there are over 10,000 ufo sightings reported each year. Like the T-shirts of yesteryear used to say: Ufo's are real, The Air Force doesn't exist. The one thing that intrigues me is the number of sightings that describe these craft as low to the ground and moving as if they are searching for something. What I wonder would be so valuable or unique that an interstellar race would come here to look for it?

Since I sée by my own , I investigate à lot. And yes, thé sightings get more and more.
Since May this year i could watch them à few times and make à few really gréât footages.
Thé problem is, people don't dare to talk about so much, because they simply don't want to look like an idiot.
Till now, I try to avoid talking too much about my signtnings.
But I know for sure what I see with my own eyes.

I guess like in the series Ancient Alien they say, they are back :D

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
Lufias, It is better to wait. I look like an Idiot with my forum posts. Half French, half English. :rat-atat:

The Weather is absolutely a killer this year. But not only. Something changed, but I cannot put my fingers on it.
When I watch the sky, It looks like usual, but somehow there is something different.
Don't ask me what, I can not tell you.I just have the feeling there is something wrong.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »
And yes...the new Ancient Aliens Series starts here in November...I can't wait.  They played all of the old ones all week long...and I still never get bored by them. 

More and more scientist and skeptics are finally beginning to realize that having no answer to questions is not appropriate and the folks that are investigating the Ancient Alien theories are at least coming up with probable or somewhat acceptable answers for many things that were written off as "Flucks" or "Hoaxes" .......

And yes...I'm beginning to think we are being checked up on...just to see how low we have gone in respect to each other....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 10:34:15 AM »
I never get bored of this Series too. Can watch it over and over too.
And yes, many stuff now give à sensé. All this Ancient incredible buldings.

ironine on/Yes, we are at last very far. /ironie off

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Something even more interesting coming out. Seems the Neanderthals were far more sophisticated than previously thought and had knowledge the we have had to re-discover. Makes me wonder where they got the seeds of their knowledge. Thanks to the church incited dark ages we lost the accumulated knowledge of ages and we would  be at least 500 years ahead of where we are now without that dark period; in medicine, in space travel etc. Another great program to watch is America Unearthed with Scott Wolter. Amazing how discoveries counter to popular belief are hidden by academics, museums, religion and government. Have you ever noticed the disparity between the Sumerians and the early Christians? The Sumerian supreme deity was the snake which in Christianity becomes the evil force that tempts Eve to eat an apple from the tree of knowledge. Seems like they were trying to promote ignorance among the general population in order to maintain control. Unfortunately Emperor Constantine saw a cross shaped ufo just before he went on to win a battle and thinking it was the Christian cross made Christianity the official knowledge of the Roman empire. Another little snippet from the historians is where is the body of Alexander the Great, the most famous heathen of all time? Seems about the time the tomb of Michael started appearing in history books in the same area of town that Alexanders tomb had been that further reference to Alexander seems to wane and wither away. Could it be the Basilica of St. Michael contains not the body of Michael but of Alexander? Don't expect any dna tests anytime soon on that one. I don't think any of us will ever know the true history of mankind. Too many trying to distort history to promote their own agendas.

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 06:07:21 PM »
Indeed knowing the true history of mankind is going to be problematic and that is the polite version.

I have always believed that ancient man was far more intelligent than he was given credit.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »
The Unearthed series is a great one also.   I'm a science buff and a history buff and a sci fi buff and ....  well, I like all things that have to do with the unexplained....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2013, 05:59:55 AM »
Something even more interesting coming out. Seems the Neanderthals were far more sophisticated than previously thought and had knowledge the we have had to re-discover. Makes me wonder where they got the seeds of their knowledge. Thanks to the church incited dark ages we lost the accumulated knowledge of ages and we would  be at least 500 years ahead of where we are now without that dark period; in medicine, in space travel etc. Another great program to watch is America Unearthed with Scott Wolter. Amazing how discoveries counter to popular belief are hidden by academics, museums, religion and government. Have you ever noticed the disparity between the Sumerians and the early Christians? The Sumerian supreme deity was the snake which in Christianity becomes the evil force that tempts Eve to eat an apple from the tree of knowledge. Seems like they were trying to promote ignorance among the general population in order to maintain control. Unfortunately Emperor Constantine saw a cross shaped ufo just before he went on to win a battle and thinking it was the Christian cross made Christianity the official knowledge of the Roman empire. Another little snippet from the historians is where is the body of Alexander the Great, the most famous heathen of all time? Seems about the time the tomb of Michael started appearing in history books in the same area of town that Alexanders tomb had been that further reference to Alexander seems to wane and wither away. Could it be the Basilica of St. Michael contains not the body of Michael but of Alexander? Don't expect any dna tests anytime soon on that one. I don't think any of us will ever know the true history of mankind. Too many trying to distort history to promote their own agendas.

Could not tell better. 100% agree  :thumb_up:

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »

Could not tell better. 100% agree  :thumb_up:

Lufias, like me. I try to make a few calculations about ISON. Strange object for sure. I have some strange results, which not really fit with the official version.
If I made no mistake, ISON has a hard core and is not a "snowball".
So what is it? What kind of core is inside? Metal core? Could explain some strange behaivior and results.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:53 AM »
Here i have a strange vid.

Video  Video no longer available.

This looks like the object Des and me see through the Telescope.
It took this last Thursday. Very worst Quality, hat to zoom a lot, because clouds, to much lights etc.
But you can very clear see what I mean.

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg