2017 Community Gift Pages

Thanks to all the participants this year that made them extra special for everyone. All gifts will remain posted until moved sometime in February 2018.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes
100 Votes

Fantasies Realm Market Index

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Merry Christmas

Click images to view

Monthly Winners

December COTM Winner

Holiday Tradition © AmirA

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

JANUARY CONTEST

Hammer ~ Deep Winter ~ Baby It's Cold Outside ~ January 2018 Contest Album is HERE

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

2018 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

January 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Paradise"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: UFO's do you believe in visitors?  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
Re: UFO's do you believe in visitors?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 08:35:41 AM »
Heard on television this weekend, there are over 10,000 ufo sightings reported each year. Like the T-shirts of yesteryear used to say: Ufo's are real, The Air Force doesn't exist. The one thing that intrigues me is the number of sightings that describe these craft as low to the ground and moving as if they are searching for something. What I wonder would be so valuable or unique that an interstellar race would come here to look for it?

Since I sée by my own , I investigate à lot. And yes, thé sightings get more and more.
Since May this year i could watch them à few times and make à few really gréât footages.
Thé problem is, people don't dare to talk about so much, because they simply don't want to look like an idiot.
Till now, I try to avoid talking too much about my signtnings.
But I know for sure what I see with my own eyes.

I guess like in the series Ancient Alien they say, they are back :D

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
Lufias, It is better to wait. I look like an Idiot with my forum posts. Half French, half English. :rat-atat:

The Weather is absolutely a killer this year. But not only. Something changed, but I cannot put my fingers on it.
When I watch the sky, It looks like usual, but somehow there is something different.
Don't ask me what, I can not tell you.I just have the feeling there is something wrong.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »
And yes...the new Ancient Aliens Series starts here in November...I can't wait.  They played all of the old ones all week long...and I still never get bored by them. 

More and more scientist and skeptics are finally beginning to realize that having no answer to questions is not appropriate and the folks that are investigating the Ancient Alien theories are at least coming up with probable or somewhat acceptable answers for many things that were written off as "Flucks" or "Hoaxes" .......

And yes...I'm beginning to think we are being checked up on...just to see how low we have gone in respect to each other....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2013, 10:34:15 AM »
I never get bored of this Series too. Can watch it over and over too.
And yes, many stuff now give à sensé. All this Ancient incredible buldings.

ironine on/Yes, we are at last very far. /ironie off

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Something even more interesting coming out. Seems the Neanderthals were far more sophisticated than previously thought and had knowledge the we have had to re-discover. Makes me wonder where they got the seeds of their knowledge. Thanks to the church incited dark ages we lost the accumulated knowledge of ages and we would  be at least 500 years ahead of where we are now without that dark period; in medicine, in space travel etc. Another great program to watch is America Unearthed with Scott Wolter. Amazing how discoveries counter to popular belief are hidden by academics, museums, religion and government. Have you ever noticed the disparity between the Sumerians and the early Christians? The Sumerian supreme deity was the snake which in Christianity becomes the evil force that tempts Eve to eat an apple from the tree of knowledge. Seems like they were trying to promote ignorance among the general population in order to maintain control. Unfortunately Emperor Constantine saw a cross shaped ufo just before he went on to win a battle and thinking it was the Christian cross made Christianity the official knowledge of the Roman empire. Another little snippet from the historians is where is the body of Alexander the Great, the most famous heathen of all time? Seems about the time the tomb of Michael started appearing in history books in the same area of town that Alexanders tomb had been that further reference to Alexander seems to wane and wither away. Could it be the Basilica of St. Michael contains not the body of Michael but of Alexander? Don't expect any dna tests anytime soon on that one. I don't think any of us will ever know the true history of mankind. Too many trying to distort history to promote their own agendas.

Online Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2013, 06:07:21 PM »
Indeed knowing the true history of mankind is going to be problematic and that is the polite version.

I have always believed that ancient man was far more intelligent than he was given credit.
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »
The Unearthed series is a great one also.   I'm a science buff and a history buff and a sci fi buff and ....  well, I like all things that have to do with the unexplained....
We Shall Stand

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2013, 05:59:55 AM »
Something even more interesting coming out. Seems the Neanderthals were far more sophisticated than previously thought and had knowledge the we have had to re-discover. Makes me wonder where they got the seeds of their knowledge. Thanks to the church incited dark ages we lost the accumulated knowledge of ages and we would  be at least 500 years ahead of where we are now without that dark period; in medicine, in space travel etc. Another great program to watch is America Unearthed with Scott Wolter. Amazing how discoveries counter to popular belief are hidden by academics, museums, religion and government. Have you ever noticed the disparity between the Sumerians and the early Christians? The Sumerian supreme deity was the snake which in Christianity becomes the evil force that tempts Eve to eat an apple from the tree of knowledge. Seems like they were trying to promote ignorance among the general population in order to maintain control. Unfortunately Emperor Constantine saw a cross shaped ufo just before he went on to win a battle and thinking it was the Christian cross made Christianity the official knowledge of the Roman empire. Another little snippet from the historians is where is the body of Alexander the Great, the most famous heathen of all time? Seems about the time the tomb of Michael started appearing in history books in the same area of town that Alexanders tomb had been that further reference to Alexander seems to wane and wither away. Could it be the Basilica of St. Michael contains not the body of Michael but of Alexander? Don't expect any dna tests anytime soon on that one. I don't think any of us will ever know the true history of mankind. Too many trying to distort history to promote their own agendas.

Could not tell better. 100% agree  :thumb_up:

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »

Could not tell better. 100% agree  :thumb_up:

Lufias, like me. I try to make a few calculations about ISON. Strange object for sure. I have some strange results, which not really fit with the official version.
If I made no mistake, ISON has a hard core and is not a "snowball".
So what is it? What kind of core is inside? Metal core? Could explain some strange behaivior and results.

Offline Ladonna

• Desiderius Muse
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:53 AM »
Here i have a strange vid.

Video  Video no longer available.

This looks like the object Des and me see through the Telescope.
It took this last Thursday. Very worst Quality, hat to zoom a lot, because clouds, to much lights etc.
But you can very clear see what I mean.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 07:16:08 AM »
It must have been interesting.  I couldn't get the zip to work on this one.....I'll play with it later and see what is what.....
We Shall Stand

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 01:02:20 PM »
I lived in the Florida hardwood swamps by myself for over 5 years and you could not convince me, based on my experiences, that there is not an animal we know as bigfoot. As to gods, I have never seen any; not even a little itty bitty one. So until then you can best characterize me as agnostic which is a misleading term if ever there was since the gnostics were mystics and I do place some credence in mysticism, albeit not a whole lot.

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:17 AM »
On the subject of bigfoot it is my understanding the lumber companies and developers are behind a lot of the nay saying. They would lose the rights of environmental rapine if an undiscovered bipedal species was inhabiting the next patch of woods they were about to destroy.

Online dRaCX

• Draconis Hominus
  • Ranking poster
  • "Attic Mad Scientist" Lab rats welcome!
    • ShareCG Page
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 11:49:24 AM »
 The universe is teaming with life no matter what the creature called "man" believes... Even in the Christian bible it speaks of Aliens, Spaceships, Genetic Cloning, and vast Kingdoms outside this world.  People use the word “God” as a name but they fall short of understanding that it’s simply a word to denote a position meaning “greater than mankind” and NOT the name of anyone here or out there!

All one has to do is look at the history of the race called “Man” to see evidence of outside tampering in his/her evolution to see that there is far more going on than we tend to believe. I take no sides…God, Devil, Good, Evil, …In fact, I can’t seem to tell the difference between the two. Each offer something for compliance and punishment for refusal so I really couldn’t care less about anyone’s notions of them.

We ARE NOT alone in the universe and NEVER were! But until we manage to stop killing everything we find different and each other then we’re not going to meet any of them anytime soon. We (Humans) as a race are far too primitive.

:java:

Characters/Props for Poser & Game Engines.

Online thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 12:19:11 PM »
We ARE NOT alone in the universe and NEVER were! But until we manage to stop killing everything we find different and each other then we’re not going to meet any of them anytime soon. We (Humans) as a race are far too primitive.

Well said.....
We Shall Stand

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial