2017 Community Gift Pages

Thanks to all the participants this year that made them extra special for everyone. All gifts will remain posted until moved sometime in February 2018.

Forum Directory

Main Cell

button  Asylum TOS

button  Gallery How To's

button  Forum Hints

The Solarium

button  Our Gallery

button  Sponsors Showcase

button  Contact Us

button  W.I.P Cell

Poser Ward

button  News and Updates

button  Q & A

button  Tutorials

Freebies Conservatory

button  AtticFreezone [Freestuff]

button  Aelin's Fantastic Finds

button  llexandro's Hideaway

Contests Wing

button

Contest Info

button  Monthly Contests

button  Weekly Contests

button

Connect With Us!

button  Banner Exchange

Follow fantasiesrealm on Twitter Follow fantasiesrealm on Pinterest

The Realms Market at Deviant Art

Voting Booth

Click image to go cast your vote,
 then go
 here
===> 2018 voting thread!
to post it in the forum!

Award Info

10,000 votes - Platinum Award
5,000 votes - Gold Award
2,500 votes - Silver Award
1,000 votes - Bronze Award
300 votes - Pewter Award

100 votes - Copper Award

2018 Voting Awards

100 Votes 300 Votes

Donations

xmassleigh

We have many special projects and every now and then a Special Cause that requires your generous help.

There are times when we do a collection to help a member in need of assistance and all those proceeds go directly to that member.

All donations of what ever size are WELCOME.

Thank you.

Featured Art

Announcements!

Happy Halloween

Monthly Competitions

JANUARY CONTEST

Hammer ~ Deep Winter ~ Baby It's Cold Outside ~ January 2018 Contest Album is HERE

DECEMBER CONTEST

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Christmas Cards from the Attic ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

Nightal ~ The Drawing Down ~ Fairies of Winter ~ December 2017 Contest Winners

2018 Challenge of the Month

NEW!!

January 2018 Challenge of the Month (COTM)

"Paradise"

Details here .

Weekly Competitions

Your Art

Giveaway of the Day

Author Topic: UFO's do you believe in visitors?  (Read 7815 times)

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Straight Jackets are FREE
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: UFO's do you believe in visitors?
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2013, 08:41:48 AM »
You folks have GOT to learn to stop asking what she looks like.......

I'm running out of eye cleaner  :java:
We Shall Stand

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2013, 08:52:45 AM »
Welcome to fantasiesattic, where the mods are weirder than the members!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »
 :overthefence:
We Shall Stand

Offline ArtByMivan

• Attic Tin Man
  • Just In
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2013, 12:20:59 PM »
You folks have GOT to learn to stop asking what she looks like.......

I'm running out of eye cleaner  :java:

I think we should hook jumper cables to both ears and hit the juice. That autta make those 'dreadful' snake thingies leave out in a hurry!

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »
Believe me...if it could have been done....it would have been done by now.....

Next thing you know "J" will be in here trying to convince you that they are not SNAKES on her head....

Trifocals.....I keep telling him....Trifocals.....that's what he needs in order to see what we see.... :java:
We Shall Stand

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Kianna shall see you now
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »
Welcome to fantasiesattic, where the mods are weirder than the members!

:iminnocent: Really I am
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Fighting Slave of Gor by John Norman

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:39 PM »
LOL!
Coke bottles and electricity....I like it.

That sounds promising  ... :heeheehee:
"But who is stronger, truly, I asked myself, he who continues to wound and bleed himself to please others, or he who refuses any longer to do so?"

Offline Jherrith

• Doctor of the Attic
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • Jherriths Lair
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
Oh that sounds ever so interesting :pervy:

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2014, 09:54:47 AM »
Well reading this topic I feel so safe. I thought I was weird, but glad to see I am not alone as the truth is out there. Yep watched X-files and the interest came in UFO's. So I off course believe we are not alone. Heck why so many planets I agree and we are the only life? Heck no. But here is a site, not sure if you know it, that I visit daily. (Yes I like to read and view the strange things.) Some I agree, some just a ?

Enjoy
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/161396/Unsealed_Alien_Files_S02E14_The_World_Grid/

:java:

ps - and yes I have more to share later, haha
~ A freak like me, just needs infinity! ~

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2014, 02:57:43 PM »
Yup...that's a cool site and I go there every now and then.  I like the Unsealed series....it's pretty revealing....

Put up the links and we'll take a visit..... :3flower;
We Shall Stand

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2014, 01:21:56 AM »
Glad to hear there is peeps that like the info. Here is another about the mooooon:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/161244/Unsealed_Alien_Files_S01E05_Aliens_on_the_Moon/

:lurker:

Online sidherose

• Attic Cookie Monster
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
  • Evidently, I speak Mandarin........
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:58 AM »
I just want to clarify here that I don't believe we are alone in the universe. It is statistically impossible that we are. I just don't necessarily think that aliens came HERE to this place and did all these things they supposedly did. And unlike others who will just say "No!" I will give reasons why and I will state my case...but no one who wants to hear it will listen, so whatever. I'm gonna say it anyway.

There are instances of flat out lying and misrepresentation on Ancient Aliens. Take Puma Punku for example. They say that the stones of Puma Punku are granite and diorite. Yes those are extremely hard stones, however the stones at Puma Punku are NOT granite and diorite. They are red sandstone and andesite. While andesite is similar to diorite, it is I believe more coarsely grained. Puma Punku is not 12-17 thousand years old like they say on Acid-Trippers Anonymous. It has been radio-carbon dated to between 536-600 CE/AD. The original and incorrect dating that AA is still using was from an assumption made by one of the German archeologists about the celestial alignments at the site. Even Tiwanaku is dated at about 300 CE/AD. Added to that, humans were absolutely not incapable of cutting diorite. There are diorite statues from the Middle East that were made 4000 years ago. There's even a statue of Buddha that was carved from meteoric iron - most definitely a very hard substance. Red sandstone is very soft and can be cut with fine-grained sand and a copper saw blade. You go through a lot of blades but it can be done. You can cut holes in stone using a metal tube and fine-grained sand. There are formed tools - adzes, chisels, etc that have been found all over the site. The tools were made from smelted metal and poured into stone molds. This is exactly the same method used to make the joining 'buckles' on the big wall stones to hold the stones together. You can see the cut marks in the stones for them. There have been no lasers, sound blasters or anything else of the sort found there. You must use iron tools for granite. Copper won't work.

The current oldest known human built site on this planet is at Gobekli Tepe and that is about 11 thousand years old.

AA have exaggerated the weights of the Trilithon stones at Baalbek and even the ones at Puma Punku, and probably the ones at the retaining wall on Temple Mount in Jerusalem. 

There is no such planet as 'Nibaru'. Yes, 'Neberu' is mentioned in Tablet V of the Enuma Elish the Babylonian creation epic attributed to the god Marduk, to whit: (Before Marduk was the head god, it was Ellil and before him it was An or Anu who was replaced in the mythology by Marduk by the Amorites who built the Babylonian empire):

He fashioned stands for the great gods.
As for the stars, he set up constellations corresponding to them.
He designated the year and marked out its divisions,
Apportioned three stars [constellations] each to the twelve months.
When he had made plans of the days of the year,
He founded the stand of Neberu to mark out their courses,
So that none of them could go wrong or stray.
He fixed the stand of Ellil and Ea together with it.

If you know Mesopotamian astronomy, you will know that there are three 'paths' of stars called the Mul Apin [see below]. This reference to 'Neberu' is talking about their god 'fixing' the turning of the stars and the seasons to the equinoxes and the solstices. Yes, 'neberu' means crossing' like at a ford of a river or where two things come together to make a 'cross'. This is what the Sun does as it goes through the year at the Spring and Autumnal Equinoxes and the Winter (Sun furthest south) and Summer (Sun furthest north) Solstices. What is described in this epic is just like what is described in Genesis in the Bible only with much more detail, singing and dancing. It's just like what is described in the Books of Enoch where it is talking about how the 'Lord of Spirits' (which is the translation of the name 'Ellil's name btw, not YHWH). EA is synonymous with Capricorn, the goat-fish, who stands at the Winter Solstice to usher in each New Year.

Never in any of his writings does Zecharia Sitchin give specific references to the locations of supposed quotes or stories he is using in the mythology. I know this because I read his books. But I've also read the actual myths of Mesopotamia - and other cultures. I've also read the Books of Enoch. Sitchin is vague at best. To my knowledge his 'ben-ben' stone is using Egyptian terminology and putting into Mesopotamian terminology. There is no such thing as a 'ben-ben' stone in Mesopotamian languages or myths. There IS a bennu-bird in Egyptian mythology which is the Sun - the 'ba' of Ra and equivalent to the phoenix. Oh hmmmm, a 'highward fire-stone'...the Sun...a star!

How'd they make the Nazca lines? Simple. All you have to do is push back the rocks and loose soil on the surface away from the stone underneath it and it makes a 'line'. The wind seldom blows up there to disturb the rocks and it IS a plateau, a flat table-land, a mesa. There was no cutting away the mountain. That's how it is. Elongated skulls come from the practice of 'cradle-boarding' the baby and binding it's head to the board so the skull grows elongated. Baby skulls are soft. It happens. It was a mark of 'royalty' amongst certain peoples. Nothing 'alien' about it. The people who settled the Americas first were Australoids related to the Australian aboriginal people. They have pronounced brow ridges, flat wide noses and a wider jaw than either Caucasoids or Mongoloid peoples. If there are any weird skulls out there in the Americas that are not like ours, Native Americans or Mongol types, they may well belong to them. Then there's Kennewick Man.

Go ahead and call me an 'ass'. I don't care, but please, call me Jenny. Jack was my dad. Besides, by saying aliens did everything, you're short-changing the human capacity for invention and skill. Not all humans are parochial morons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma_Punku

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalbek#Moving_the_stones

http://news.discovery.com/space/meteorite-buddha-120926.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statues_of_Gudea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_star_catalogues

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_lines

I know it's a lot easier to listen to someone else tell you what is what, but if you take the time to look for yourself, you'll see where the holes are ;)

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »

Offline thelufias

• The Sane One
  • Administrator
  • Reckoning Force
    • The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2014, 08:29:05 AM »
Great links and info....and I'll hunt down a Alien Icon....  Not that I have any icons mind you 
We Shall Stand

Offline AmirA

• Jungle Girl
  • 1000 Grand Roller
    • AmirA's Art
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2014, 08:51:52 AM »
That would be swell, thanx so much  :3flower;
Oh and here is a link to help:
http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/smiley-green-alien-clip.html

Poser and Daz

Click images to go to SmithMicro and Daz to read all about the programs.

Poser Pro got even better this year.

They have made it easier on content creators by integrating Poser Pro Game Dev into Poser Pro 11.

Now the content creators can create for runtimes and games with only one program!

Poser 11PoserPro 11 Daz Studio--Free

attic_468x175.jpg
participial